Bionic Day and the Journey Begins

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Larry10625

Re: Bionic Day and the Journey Begins

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:21 pm

Dionnfr wrote:1th day post op and all is well. Found the pump but having a problem in locating deflate button. But I'll find it. Go to the doctor on the 25th can't wait to see what this brings.

Any clue by my bionic brothers would be appreciated.

Thanks
Frank

Frank; Your signature doesn't say what type of implant you have , but, if it is an AMS, feel up the bulb until you find the square block at the top of the bulb. Now, the button is in the center of that block on one side or the other. Now, having said that, that was the advice someone on here gave me and I still couldn't find it. I think swelling was preventing me from finding it. I have heard that you are suppose to use two hands to deflate.

Happy hunting

Larry :D

radiodec

Postby radiodec » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:30 pm

as an aid to learning the feel of the button. Put the practice pump the gave you, if they did, under a fluffy wash cloth and learn to find the button through the wash cloth. It will help you learn the feel. Over time it becomes unmistakable, but early on the wash cloth trainer helps.

Radiodec
70 - married 47 years: RP - 2000, injections till 2012, AMS700LGX with 21cm tubes 2cm extenders 11/7/2012, failed 6/5/2017 --- Re-implanted 8/18/2017 with AMS 700CX -- Implants by Dr. David Morris, Hendersonville,TN

Dionnfr

Postby Dionnfr » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:31 pm

Larry, thanks for the tip I found it and deflated. I have to pump later today hope it is as then as it was with your information. Again thanks.
Implanted 07/10/2017 by Dr. Rambarran, Buffalo, NY. AMS LGX 18cm and 2cm rte. Great surgeon and really cares about his patient.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:45 pm

Dionnfr wrote:Larry, thanks for the tip I found it and deflated. I have to pump later today hope it is as then as it was with your information. Again thanks.

You are very welcome. my bionic buddy. Did you find it based on the info I gave you? If so, how the hell was I unable to find mine? :lol:

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:47 pm

radiodec wrote:as an aid to learning the feel of the button. Put the practice pump the gave you, if they did, under a fluffy wash cloth and learn to find the button through the wash cloth. It will help you learn the feel. Over time it becomes unmistakable, but early on the wash cloth trainer helps.

Radiodec

WOW, what a great idea, I'm gunna try that...thanks :)

Larry

Return to “Implants”