Penis Sleeve Alternative

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Donnie1954

Re: Penis Sleeve Alternative

Postby Donnie1954 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:53 pm

What good is f.......ing if you can't feel anything?

Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:18 pm

No thank you. 1) I loathe ads. 2) I've had my fill of cheap half assed pseudo fixes that did not do a damn thing to improve my quality of life. Might as well electrical tape a twig you picked up in the yard to it. Sheesh this sounds like more crap.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

RXSleeve

Postby RXSleeve » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:25 pm

Thank you all for your comments.

We apologize that we simply appear as a Advertiser/spam... not our goal.
It is not our intention to spam on Franktalk.

We learned of Franktalk during the AUA2017 conference.
During the conference, we met urologists and FrankTalk's Admin.

We have helped thousands of men throughout the years.
Our goal is to inform those that are struggling... that there is always an Alternative.
There is hope... In fact, we design CUSTOM products for men that have had physical accidents.
The "hole" down the center can be altered to help fit.

Yes, the sensation is less.. it will come from the inside of the lubricated sleeve; which has helped men with Premature Ejaculation.

Yes, we do offer Patented harness systems... although it can be called a "strap-on", we have helped men that cannot hold an erection.. perform. We have learned that the phycological satisfaction of making your partner feel good is very important as well.

Yes, the product can be used with other solutions.. We are a sleeve. A sleeve that can be modified in Size, Shape, Firmness, color, ...etc.

Helping Men in other areas.
We have been asked and designed a product for incontinence.
There are challenges with managing the volume level of the bag during the day.
In a crowed public place, such as a Sports Stadium, being discreet, free of embarrassment difficult.
A variation of our product allows men with incontinence the freedom to this at a public urinal.

We are Just an alternative... I home Frank talk will welcome us.
Thank you,
Dan

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:45 pm

RXSleeve wrote:Thank you all for your comments.

We apologize that we simply appear as a Advertiser/spam... not our goal.
It is not our intention to spam on Franktalk.

We learned of Franktalk during the AUA2017 conference.
During the conference, we met urologists and FrankTalk's Admin.

We have helped thousands of men throughout the years.
Our goal is to inform those that are struggling... that there is always an Alternative.
There is hope... In fact, we design CUSTOM products for men that have had physical accidents.
The "hole" down the center can be altered to help fit.

Yes, the sensation is less.. it will come from the inside of the lubricated sleeve; which has helped men with Premature Ejaculation.

Yes, we do offer Patented harness systems... although it can be called a "strap-on", we have helped men that cannot hold an erection.. perform. We have learned that the phycological satisfaction of making your partner feel good is very important as well.

Yes, the product can be used with other solutions.. We are a sleeve. A sleeve that can be modified in Size, Shape, Firmness, color, ...etc.

Helping Men in other areas.
We have been asked and designed a product for incontinence.
There are challenges with managing the volume level of the bag during the day.
In a crowed public place, such as a Sports Stadium, being discreet, free of embarrassment difficult.
A variation of our product allows men with incontinence the freedom to this at a public urinal.

We are Just an alternative... I home Frank talk will welcome us.
Thank you,
Dan

I think you need to be in the general discussion part of Frank Talk. Guy come to the implant discussion section for support of implants. You are clutter in here
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:57 pm

No thank you. 1) I loathe ads. 2) I've had my fill of cheap half assed pseudo fixes that did not do a damn thing to improve my quality of life. Might as well electrical tape a twig you picked up in the yard to it. Sheesh this sounds like more crap.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:39 pm

Xomanow wrote:Why choose a fake penis when you can have your own penis working again?......I wouldn't choose dentures over tooth implants either......

This seems to me to be another "clown car" gimmick.....a Velcro adhesive pad to hold the schlong, a belt to also hold the pad, different sleeves......too much ado and then it's nothing but a fake penis......they should include a straw hat and bow tie with the package.......

And Groucho glasses. :lol:

The point of my earlier support of the O.P. is that everywhere else on the internet if you search "Erectile Dysfunction" you are flooded with spam, scams and dross. Sorting out the legitimate non-surgical (and non-pharmaceutical) solutions is nearly impossible. Where else but on a support group could we get ads filtered for validity?

I do recognize Larry10625's concern about "Once we allow one, we have to allow all of them. " Perhaps is is not possible to allow the good ones while excluding the bad ones. And, of course, opening "our" site invites a flood of virtually unlimited quantity and unknown quality.

I just recognize that the information provided by advertisers (appliances, dietary supplements, lifestyle advocates etc) sometimes is informative.

alibaba wrote: Might as well electrical tape a twig ...

Alibaba, are you inviting electrical tape manufacturers to advertise the merits of their products for prosthesis attachment? :shock:
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:26 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:

Alibaba, are you inviting electrical tape manufacturers to advertise the merits of their products for prosthesis attachment? :shock:

Just as well as long as we are into free ads and crap fixes. In the gutter. Let's face it, 1/2 those who come here have already been through every worthless money sucking do nothing fix on the planet already. They do not need scammed again. 2 I know of since I have been here have committed suicide over this s#it of uncertain fixes. Time to raise above the quackery.

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:32 pm

alibaba wrote:
Lost Sheep wrote:

Just as well as long as we are into free ads and crap fixes. In the gutter. Let's face it, 1/2 those who come here have already been through every worthless money sucking do nothing fix on the planet already. They do not need scammed again. 2 I know of since I have been here have committed suicide over this s#it of uncertain fixes. Time to raise above the quackery.

Amen
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

Bigred

Postby Bigred » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:25 pm

Looks like spam, sounds like spam, man I'm glad I didn't step in that!
66 YO, Implant 6/7/2017 at University of Maryland by Dr. Andrew Kramer, High Volume Implant And world class surgeon. AMS 700. Great expierence with zero complications.

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:03 pm

ddbryan1972 wrote:How does masturbation work with this? Oh. It doesn't. Does it come in a 9x6? I always wanted a longer and wider dick. Like Maxxx.
Donnie

Lol!
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

Return to “Implants”