24 years old Canadian looking to get an implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Larry10625

Re: 24 years old Canadian looking to get an implant

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:42 pm

garry101 wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:
dias_ultima wrote:

The only problem with Dr Brock is that the next appointment is in February. Is there a way to get it sooner?? I am feeling very depressed about my issues. I was able to get an appointment with Dr. Grober sooner.

WOW, that does suck, BUT, I have done a LOT of research and never heard of him. How much sooner can you get it and is it worth the chance?? Dr. Brock has a great reputation and resume, Dr. Grober.... I dunno...

garry101

Postby garry101 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:25 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
garry101 wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:

The only problem with Dr Brock is that the next appointment is in February. Is there a way to get it sooner?? I am feeling very depressed about my issues. I was able to get an appointment with Dr. Grober sooner.

WOW, that does suck, BUT, I have done a LOT of research and never heard of him. How much sooner can you get it and is it worth the chance?? Dr. Brock has a great reputation and resume, Dr. Grober.... I dunno...

I got with Dr Grober on August 30th. I am going to get a referral with Dr Be ock soon and then get an appointment too. But i called them and told me its in February.
24 years old Canadian. Suffering from ED for 2 years due to a slight injury. Looking to get an implant next year. Can't wait!!! :| :roll:

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:44 pm

I feel for you. After each sucky doctors appointment trying to get an implant I would have to wait 3 months for the next available doctor on the list. Killed 2 years at it and it got depressing waiting. DON'T do like I did the first time and let the first doctor who agrees to do it have the job unless you RESEARCH him THOROUGHLY! Had I gone back another year or 2 I would have learned many had the same crap experience I had with my first implant.At the time I saw him he was the darling on FT. Wishing you all the luck in the world buddy. Cheers.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:59 am

I agree with Ali 500%...!
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

garry101

Postby garry101 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:45 pm

alibaba wrote:I feel for you. After each sucky doctors appointment trying to get an implant I would have to wait 3 months for the next available doctor on the list. Killed 2 years at it and it got depressing waiting. DON'T do like I did the first time and let the first doctor who agrees to do it have the job unless you RESEARCH him THOROUGHLY! Had I gone back another year or 2 I would have learned many had the same crap experience I had with my first implant.At the time I saw him he was the darling on FT. Wishing you all the luck in the world buddy. Cheers.

I have made up my mind. I have around 7k in savings and I am going to collect another 15 k by the end of the year. Total of 22k. Take a loan for 8 K and which will give me a total of 30k. I am gunaa get the surgery done By Dr Kramer. Getting the best doctor is the biggest priority.
24 years old Canadian. Suffering from ED for 2 years due to a slight injury. Looking to get an implant next year. Can't wait!!! :| :roll:

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:43 pm

garry101 wrote:
alibaba wrote:I feel for you. After each sucky doctors appointment trying to get an implant I would have to wait 3 months for the next available doctor on the list. Killed 2 years at it and it got depressing waiting. DON'T do like I did the first time and let the first doctor who agrees to do it have the job unless you RESEARCH him THOROUGHLY! Had I gone back another year or 2 I would have learned many had the same crap experience I had with my first implant.At the time I saw him he was the darling on FT. Wishing you all the luck in the world buddy. Cheers.

I have made up my mind. I have around 7k in savings and I am going to collect another 15 k by the end of the year. Total of 22k. Take a loan for 8 K and which will give me a total of 30k. I am gunaa get the surgery done By Dr Kramer. Getting the best doctor is the biggest priority.

It's your money :)

garry101

Postby garry101 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:15 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
garry101 wrote:

Instead of getting an inexperienced Canadian Doctor, i rather do 2 jobs and save 15k. This way I can get my surgery done by the best doctors in the world. If everything goes right. I should be Bionic by the early next year.

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:39 pm

garry101 wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:
garry101 wrote:

Instead of getting an inexperienced Canadian Doctor, i rather do 2 jobs and save 15k. This way I can get my surgery done by the best doctors in the world. If everything goes right. I should be Bionic by the early next year.

Are you telling me that in all of Canada there is only one surgeon that can do implant surgery?
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

youngwithed

Postby youngwithed » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:54 pm

hey, guys, I'm from Toronto, I lived downtown I had the surgery done by Dr.Kramer on the 21 June.
First of all, I save my money to have one of the best surgeon because I think it's worth it.
The total cost was 33000$ and I am totally happy with my choice.
When I will be fully heal I can show.
here is the video of my sugery
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6lPfCVklOw

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:25 pm

Tybeeman wrote:
garry101 wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:

Are you telling me that in all of Canada there is only one surgeon that can do implant surgery?

I will have one of the best, yes, after waiting 6 months, completely covered by provincial medical insurance. Sometimes you have to wait a bit to get the best. Best of luck to you my bionic buddy to be.

Larry

Return to “Implants”