coloplast deflation

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
alibaba

Re: coloplast deflation

Postby alibaba » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:08 am

I still have troubles. First I can't get the button because the pump rotates to an odd angle when inflated, then I have to squeeze it like choking it to death to get it beyond slightly sagging. Not yet perfected I think. Looked good when the monkeys did it in the trials...........
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

bearnextdoor

Postby bearnextdoor » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:50 am

Thanks everyone for the informative replies. I am only three weeks post surgery and perhaps a little too eager. I can deflate and inflate, but very difficult and at this point still a little sore. Seems when I locate the top of the pump where the release button is, the thing slide from between my fingers and roughly disappears. The pump is well located and hangs low. Just going to take practice I suppose. Never having had large testicles getting used to this third testicle takes some adjustment. I have found some very tight support 'jock' type garments. Seems to help. The only other question I have is , ' how do you know when you are completely deflated? Perhaps I will never be truly flaccid again. Oh well.
Thanks again.
Implanted by Dr. Raphael Carrion in Tampa, FL on 6/6/2017 with. Coloplast Titan 18 cm one RTE on left side.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:33 am

bearnextdoor wrote:Thanks everyone for the informative replies. I am only three weeks post surgery and perhaps a little too eager. I can deflate and inflate, but very difficult and at this point still a little sore. Seems when I locate the top of the pump where the release button is, the thing slide from between my fingers and roughly disappears. The pump is well located and hangs low. Just going to take practice I suppose. Never having had large testicles getting used to this third testicle takes some adjustment. I have found some very tight support 'jock' type garments. Seems to help. The only other question I have is , ' how do you know when you are completely deflated? Perhaps I will never be truly flaccid again. Oh well.
Thanks again.

I was watching a video by Dr. Eid (I think) He said to squeeze the hell outta your dick during deflation, that will completely deflate it.

Larry

Boca Grande

Postby Boca Grande » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:57 pm

bearnextdoor wrote: The only other question I have is , ' how do you know when you are completely deflated? Perhaps I will never be truly flaccid again. Oh well.
Thanks again.

I'm almost at 3 weeks post-op. Activated for inflation/deflation at 2 weeks. I can get it to deflate, but not to hang down. IOW, I'm pointing at 2:30 no matter whether inflated or deflated. I can fold it in half while deflated, but left on its own, it's pointing out. I'm a little worried that public showers are a thing of the past. I'm also due for a colonoscopy in a few months. :? It also hurts in my underwear at the folds. Is this normal for many and does it get better?
ED problems started around age 50, getting progressively worse. Received a Coloplast Titan, with the Genesis pump, implant on June 12, 2017 at age 68. Diagnosed with venous leak and scar tissue prior to surgery. Surgeon: Rafael Carrion, Tampa, Florida

Eveready

Postby Eveready » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:48 am

Boca
I'm just a little further along the Titan road than you, so others' experience may be more valuable, but I'm anticipating that my flaccid self will never be as beautiful as once it was! Quite sharp folds beneath the skin (that correspond with areas of sometimes exquisitely painful flesh on the surface), dressing much more definitely on the left than before - probably pointing around 20 degrees off centre.
The pain at the folds has been getting better, but not quickly.
Melbourne, Oz. Radical prostatectomy & titan implant at 60. Size uncertain, but big enough to hang onto. Nah, it's huge!

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:53 am

Eveready wrote:Boca
I'm just a little further along the Titan road than you, so others' experience may be more valuable, but I'm anticipating that my flaccid self will never be as beautiful as once it was! Quite sharp folds beneath the skin (that correspond with areas of sometimes exquisitely painful flesh on the surface), dressing much more definitely on the left than before - probably pointing around 20 degrees off centre.
The pain at the folds has been getting better, but not quickly.

Ever
I promise you that these things will subside with time.
I now only fully deflate when going to sleep, all other times I am 1/3 inflated and most discomfort is gone. I had the same issues as you but the more I use mine including twice daily cycling the softer and more supple my implant becomes..... You'll see :)
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Eveready

Postby Eveready » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:41 pm

Thanks, Smetro!
The recovery is certainly proving slower than I'd been led to believe. I guess that's a consequence of being hung like a horse. Or a pony. Maybe a Shetland. Or My Little Pony ...
Melbourne, Oz. Radical prostatectomy & titan implant at 60. Size uncertain, but big enough to hang onto. Nah, it's huge!

Charlie999

Postby Charlie999 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:40 am

Thanks smears. I thought my pump would come down, as well, but it just did not happen. I cycled for the first time, and could not deflate. I tried warm baths and pulling on the pump. No good. After 5 days, gave up and had consult with local uro. He also could not find deflate button. Finally, today drove to Tampa, And my implant uro was able to deflate.
This was a revision of a leaking implant. Now, uro says I will need a revision to re-locate the pump. Whatever it takes, I will get it done.

Blessings,

Charlie
85 married 36 yrs. implanted by Dr. Paul Perito June 14. Complete revision by Dr. Ralphael Carrion May 17 because of leaking Coloplast.

bbb2.5

Postby bbb2.5 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:42 am

I am only 3 weeks out for implantation, I was deflated at 2 weeks By the PA. On my ride home from from the Doctors office. I noticed an feeling that was similar to that feeling when your getting a spontaneous erection. As soon as I was home I went an looked and my penis had swelled up on it's on. Called my Doctor and sent him a pic. He said that while he and I was discussing my progress. He allowed me to feel around finding the deflate button and other areas of my penis. That I must have touched the deflate button in a way that opened it back up allowing the saline to flow back into my penis. I have to return the next day to get it done again. They assure me that I am deflated but to me it looks like I have a semi about to occur. I know some of it is the implant it's self making my penis look fuller. I will say this I like the fuller looks, and it has gotten better looking as the day pass by, not as full, but still very noticeable.. I go back on July 31 to learn how to cycle. Looking forward to that day.
Will it eventually just hang natural or will it always be in a fuller state?

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:02 pm

I read a study comparing patient and partner satisfaction with Coloplast Titan and AMS CX wherein it was mentioned that it took months, not weeks to master the inflate and deflate operations.

Hang in there and don' get discouraged.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Implants”