Duxman - New D-Day

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Duxman

Re: Duxman - New D-Day

Postby Duxman » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:11 pm

Day 9 Post Op--- and the angels sang....

Wow, what a difference 2 days make.
No jock needed today. A lot of the swelling and discoloration has subsided.
Feeling so much better. I can feel the pump mow but can't pull it down.
I'm not sure how much effort I should exert to try. The pump seems to be secured around a testicle...not what's happening.
Age 55. Struggled with ED since mid 40's. Hypertension and VL.
Implanted June 21, 2017 with AMS CX.

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:20 pm

Duxman wrote:Day 9 Post Op--- and the angels sang....

Wow, what a difference 2 days make.
No jock needed today. A lot of the swelling and discoloration has subsided.
Feeling so much better. I can feel the pump mow but can't pull it down.
I'm not sure how much effort I should exert to try. The pump seems to be secured around a testicle...not what's happening.

Good to hear Duxman. Don't mess with it. If you are like me, one day I woke up, and low and behold, the pump is at the bottom of my sack. Mine was way up high. Now lately, there seems to be a lot more room in there, and can easily feel the bulb, and the release button. But I don't dare pump it or press the release button.
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

Duxman

Postby Duxman » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:19 am

July 5
14 days Post Op

No pain or discomfort at all. Color is almost back to my normal pasty white.
The swelling in little Dux is gone. It is so strange to feel the crinkly tubes inside and the tips under the head.
Sack is still swollen some though and the pump has not dropped yet. I'm mot sure, but maybe it's stitched in place for now.

This waiting for the activation is killing me. I know they say patience is a virtue, but that is one of many virtues I lack..
Tic-toc, tic-toc....
It's like waiting for Christmas morning when I was a kid...looking at the calendar everyday and counting down the days. :D

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:24 am

Duxman wrote:July 5
14 days Post Op

No pain or discomfort at all. Color is almost back to my normal pasty white.
The swelling in little Dux is gone. It is so strange to feel the crinkly tubes inside and the tips under the head.
Sack is still swollen some though and the pump has not dropped yet. I'm mot sure, but maybe it's stitched in place for now.

This waiting for the activation is killing me. I know they say patience is a virtue, but that is one of many virtues I lack..
Tic-toc, tic-toc....
It's like waiting for Christmas morning when I was a kid...looking at the calendar everyday and counting down the days. :D

I am 5 days behind you. When is you activation day? I go in next week for them to start me cycling.
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

Duxman

Postby Duxman » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:36 pm

Hey Tybeeman

My activation is the second week in Aug. Doc is on the 7 week plan.
I go in next week for my initial follow up. That will be three weeks post OP..
All a little too long.

Duxman

Postby Duxman » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:13 pm

July 13
3 weeks Post Op

Life just gets better each day.
No bruising left at all. Swelling in my sack and my abdomen still, but each day it goes down just a little.
I can feel the pump, but it hasn't dropped yet. The tissue forming around the pump makes it a little difficult to feel everything well.

Saw the Doc this week and he said everything looks really good and I'm progressing well. Pump should drop soon.

Doc: you are going to be really happy with the results. We pumped you up in the OR and you have good size and girth. It will take some time to get there though.

Me: really happy like 10 inches long and as fat as a beer can happy??

Doc: dammit Jim, I'm a doctor not a miracle worker. ..but really happy.

Me: I can live with really happy! :D

Doc: go ahead and start pumping if you feel you can find the pump, but make sure you can find the release button too. If you pump and can't release, you can come to the office for help. If I'm not here, my RN can do it...... ;)

So I've been pumping and releasing. Starting the Donnie stretching routine.

I really wish I had done this a number of years ago instead of fighting with the pills and shots. Even though I had a pretty colorful, swollen week after the surgery, I would do it again without hesitation.
And I haven't even started to use it, but I know it's going to be so much better than the struggles.

If any one is reading this and is on the fence struggling with the decision, Just Do It! Better days await you.

Mastercard

Postby Mastercard » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:11 pm

Duxman wrote:July 13
3 weeks Post Op

Life just gets better each day.
No bruising left at all. Swelling in my sack and my abdomen still, but each day it goes down just a little.
I can feel the pump, but it hasn't dropped yet. The tissue forming around the pump makes it a little difficult to feel everything well.

Saw the Doc this week and he said everything looks really good and I'm progressing well. Pump should drop soon.

Doc: you are going to be really happy with the results. We pumped you up in the OR and you have good size and girth. It will take some time to get there though.

Me: really happy like 10 inches long and as fat as a beer can happy??

Doc: dammit Jim, I'm a doctor not a miracle worker. ..but really happy.

Me: I can live with really happy! :D

Doc: go ahead and start pumping if you feel you can find the pump, but make sure you can find the release button too. If you pump and can't release, you can come to the office for help. If I'm not here, my RN can do it...... ;)

So I've been pumping and releasing. Starting the Donnie stretching routine.

I really wish I had done this a number of years ago instead of fighting with the pills and shots. Even though I had a pretty colorful, swollen week after the surgery, I would do it again without hesitation.
And I haven't even started to use it, but I know it's going to be so much better than the struggles.

If any one is reading this and is on the fence struggling with the decision, Just Do It! Better days await you.

Duxman

I was one of the ones on the fence but thanks to comments like this from you and quite a few others I am scheduled for Aug 2. You guys make the wait a lot more enjoyable.
65 yrs old with long history of ED. RP in 2015. Used pills and injections they became ineffective. Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Aug 2 2017 Titan 22 cm 1 rte

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:56 pm

Ditto what MasterCard says.
It's pretty weird waiting for August 2nd, and the support (and laughs) here help a lot.
Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Duxman

Postby Duxman » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:21 pm

MasterCard and Radioradio,

I wish you health, success and a quick recovery.
Use lots of ice, stay ahead of the pain with meds and stay inactive. Maybe you can avoid the giant blue and purple sack syndrome. :)

Regards

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:57 pm

Thank you Duxman.
The waiting and anxiety....
Who else but the "bionics" could ever understand?

Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Return to “Implants”