Duxman - New D-Day

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Duxman

Duxman - New D-Day

Postby Duxman » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:20 pm

Hello Gentlemen,

I leaned a lot from reading on this website. It gave me the confidence to move forward with the implant.

June 21 - Surgery Day:
Dr. Jason Hedges
Portland, Oregon
He does about 8 to 10 implants a month

My day started by waking up with a partial woody. My body gave me one last natural blast. Thanks for the effort though.

The hospital stay started with a bacterial body wipe down and then a 1 hour pre-surgery antibiotic IV drip. Following surgery, another antibiotic IV drip. My doctor will use both Coloplast and AMS, but he prefers the AMS due to the antibiotic coating. 7 days of oral antibiotics will follow. I am ok with the cautious approach.

This doctor uses an outpatient clinic at the hospital, but prefers to have patients spend the night. No difference in cost of overall operation. He wants to insure there is not any infections starting, that you are hydrating and not chasing the pain. I also had a catheter for the night, which sucked. That was the only pain and discomfort I experienced. The night was pretty uneventful other than the catheter, but I am not able to sleep very well with the Oxycotin that I was given for pain management.

I was implanted with the AMS CX.

June 22
I had to wait until noon to get picked up as my ride had meetings to attend.
Everything was going well until I got home and some pain and swelling started. I thought having big balls was a cool thing. Nope, the XL jock strap they placed on me became too small. I will need to get an XXL.
My package looks like I slammed it in car door. Black, blue and swollen.

No regrets. I am counting down the days to when I can start doing more banging than a screen door in a wind storm.

Regards,
D
Age 55. Struggled with ED since mid 40's. Hypertension and VL.
Implanted June 21, 2017 with AMS CX.

sliphill

Re: Duxman - New D-Day

Postby sliphill » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:43 pm

Oh yeah, I remember them huge balls! I thought something was wrong. :) Them suckers get big. Ice them bad boys up, it does help! And stay in the chair for 3 or 4 days. It gets better. I'm on day 13 and those days seem like a distant past! Hang in there. More banging than a screen door in a wind storm. :lol:
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:58 am

Duxman,
When that swelling goes down, you'll see how big your dick really is. You'll be impressed. So will the wife!
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Duxman

Postby Duxman » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:24 pm

June 23

The swelling and bruising has increased. I have been icing a lot.
It's crazy how large my package is, it's like an eggplant now.

When can I expect the swelling to start to subside?

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:02 pm

About a month for swelling to completely go away. Seriously. Yea, my nuts were huge!
Donnie.
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:26 pm

Duxman
Man, you just will not believe how good you will look and feel after 5 months!!
All of this current focus passes and your pathway becomes one of gradual development and understanding based on the absolute necessity that you play with your cock every morning and night for the next 2 years...what a burden that leads to intense joy for you and your sexual partner.
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:05 pm

Duxman wrote:June 23

The swelling and bruising has increased. I have been icing a lot.
It's crazy how large my package is, it's like an eggplant now.

When can I expect the swelling to start to subside?

Count your blessings
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6743&hilit=normal

It (spoiler alert) will get better, as it did did for this guy.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Duxman

Postby Duxman » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:17 pm

June 25
The previous link that was shared looks very similar to my package.
Whole lower abdomen black and blue. Shaft black, blue and swollen.
The wife asked to see it Saturday morning...i think she lost he appetite for breakfast. Lol...pulled down my clothes and there was mini, purple Jaba The Hut staring at her...dont how long it will be before she asks again...traumatized her a little... :o

The Good News is that the swelling has started to subside and pain and discomfort is lessening. I'm on the road to recovery..
I don't have to worry about getting arrested at the grocery market now if security thinks I'm shoplifting food in my shorts... No cantaloupe in these shorts officer.

I'm feeling pretty good and appreciate the feedback from my experienced brethren..

Duxman

Postby Duxman » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:54 pm

June 28
7 days Post Op

Time has s l o w e d to a crawl.

Swelling and pain has gone down some.
Doc finally let me start taking ibuprofen instead of Tylenol.
His concern was with all my bruising and didn't want the anti coagulation properties of ibuprofen to interfere with my recovery.

I have to say that for me ibuprofen is much better to reduce pain than Tylenol and I get the anti inflammatory benefits too.

Note to any newbies who are newer than I, wear that dock stap 24/7. At least for me, I experienced much more pain when I tried to go with just briefs.

Doc is on holiday next week, so I have to wait a total of 3 weeks before my visit. Way too long...
Curious as to my potential size when I start pumping....

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:09 pm

Duxman wrote:June 28
7 days Post Op

Time has s l o w e d to a crawl.

Swelling and pain has gone down some.
Doc finally let me start taking ibuprofen instead of Tylenol.
His concern was with all my bruising and didn't want the anti coagulation properties of ibuprofen to interfere with my recovery.

I have to say that for me ibuprofen is much better to reduce pain than Tylenol and I get the anti inflammatory benefits too.

Note to any newbies who are newer than I, wear that dock stap 24/7. At least for me, I experienced much more pain when I tried to go with just briefs.

Doc is on holiday next week, so I have to wait a total of 3 weeks before my visit. Way too long...
Curious as to my potential size when I start pumping....

Duxman, sounds like you are doing nicely. For me, the first week was the worst, so it just gets better from here. I'm on day 19. I was still waking up in pain on day 7. Mostly in my sack where the pump was. Three weeks is a little long. I saw my doctor 1 week after, and then two weeks after. But now I don't see him until activation day on 7/25. Hang in there, you gotten through the worst of it, at least it was that way for me.
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

Return to “Implants”