How long to inflate?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
MichaelM

How long to inflate?

Postby MichaelM » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:26 pm

I was released to start inflating: Twice a day, leave it inflated for at least 10 minutes. Bye. OK, I went home and after a few pumps, the bulb felt like a golf ball. So I waited after no noticeable change, for 10 minutes, deflated (I could hear the flow, and noticed some girth leaving). After 4 days, I have noticed that if I try pumping again after a minute or two, and with some wiggling of the penis and the pump, I get another squeeze, then it's a golf ball again. I just spent 20 minutes. No pain, except the scrotal skin hating being treated like a work glove, and sometimes sliding off the pump and hitting a suture still holding the pump higher in the scrotum or hitting a testicle. How long should it take to get to my daily maximum? I was told I would get a little more length with time, but no mention of this 20 minute, squeeze, wiggle, squeeze, golf ball, wiggle, wait, squeeze...
6/2013 DaVinci Radical Prostatectomy sacrificing erectile nerve. 5/16/2017 AMS 700 MS series 15cm (with 4 RTEs) No orgasm unless after extended time. Am now 4.5 inches (after an hour, maybe 5 inches; 5.5 implanted). Lots of hand arthritis. Age 65

ED2013

Re: How long to inflate?

Postby ED2013 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:38 pm

You're off to a good start! The longer you pump, the faster you will reach your maximum size. Pump as long as you have the time. Twice a day is best. If you have time, one or two hours.

MichaelM

Postby MichaelM » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:58 pm

So, you're saying it's normal for the bulb to go hard as a golf ball, and then a couple minutes later allow another squeeze? I sort of thought it was like pumping a bicycle tire: you just kept pumping as fast as you could and when you were done, you stopped. You didn't have to wait a couple minutes to add some more air unless the tire was leaking. This is not the same? It has to equalize, stretch, etc. and then I can add another squeeze of the pump?
6/2013 DaVinci Radical Prostatectomy sacrificing erectile nerve. 5/16/2017 AMS 700 MS series 15cm (with 4 RTEs) No orgasm unless after extended time. Am now 4.5 inches (after an hour, maybe 5 inches; 5.5 implanted). Lots of hand arthritis. Age 65

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:03 pm

Yes normal. You are pumping correctly. No need to pump fast. Just the first squeeze should be quick and sharp to activate. After that, slow and steady is best.

MichaelM

Postby MichaelM » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:32 pm

Ok, today I spent an hour. I probably could had gotten a few more squeezes out of the bulb, but for the first time I was feeling pain in the penis and I kept going anyway, figuring I was breaking scar tissue or something. When I was tired of the pain, I deflated. Pain went away immediately. Of course, the scrotal pain was there the whole time because it's slippery and sensitive and I'm squeezing a very nodule-coated bulb, but I figure it will toughen up.

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:52 pm

Sounds good. The pain is a sign that you still have room to grow. Yes your scrotum will toughen up in time.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:39 pm

150 odd days and I thought I was done. No! I have discovered that by using one hand to squeeze the other, my Titan is back giving me that dreadful 'knob' burn.....which is painful and strangely satisfying.... The lesson? Keep pumping as hard as u can, twice a day until it no longer hurts!
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

vey999

Postby vey999 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:31 pm

You're doing better than me. After my follow-up visit, I confidently pumped up fully on a Friday night which felt okay for about 20 minutes, then it began to hurt. So I went to deflate and couldn't find the button like I had in the doctor's office. Wow!

I had all weekend, so I tried everything with no joy. Finally Monday morning came and the nurse deflated it for me.

Like the guy in Australia, I'm about 150 days out and I still feel some discomfort in my glans.
Age 60.Titan installed at VAMC Orlando. 12/15/2016 by Sarat Sabharwal.

MichaelM

Postby MichaelM » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:06 pm

Thanks for the confidence to go ahead and pump. Today I spent an hour, and at one point, an adhesion or scar tissue gave way, and the pumping became easy and I continued pumping until it was the size it used to be when I used to get a natural erection or even bigger. It is certainly harder than I had at any time in my life. So I'll continue to pump it to make sure that adhesion or scar tissue doesn't reattach and I have to admit that it kept hurting after I released the pressure and had to eventually take a pain pill. But I'm already happy with the size both flaccid (I had retrograde penis, which had receded to the body wall and started to disappear inside) and erect (better than I ever had even at 18). It takes a lot of pumps to get it there, like 25 to 35 pumps. I might have gotten it bigger but the pain, and the fact I was happy about its size when I stopped, made me stop pumping. This is my 5th day of being released to pump.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:41 pm

"How long to inflate?"

Can she take 10"? That should be long enough. :D
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Return to “Implants”