How do long term partners feel about your implant?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Smetro

How do long term partners feel about your implant?

Postby Smetro » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:19 am

I am interested in starting a discussion about how wives and long term partners react/respond to having a man who has been implanted and can be on call 24 hrs a day for sexual activity.
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Donnie1954

Re: How do long term partners feel about your implant?

Postby Donnie1954 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:03 am

Smetro,
I'll help you get started. My wife absolutely loves my implanted dick. She hated the VED and so did I. I can make love to her and not think about losing my erection before she comes. I can pump her as long as she needs to get fulfilled. She knows I'm implanted and can feel the tips in my dick head when she sucks me or plays with me. She says it's me and she doesn't think about the implant at all.
Donnie.
Who's next?
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

LesNesman1

Postby LesNesman1 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:28 am

Ive only had mine activated for business for about 8 days, but my wife loves it and just knowing I can rock and roll at a momentos notice is the best feeling i have ever had, No Shit. I hardly notice its there but my wife sure does :)
ED for 28 years.Used all pills and injections until no other options worked.
Age-53
Implanted 4/19/17 by Dr. Aaron Lentz( Duke Urology)--22CM Titan no RTE's
Bionic Assault 6/12/17 and blew her doors off.

David_R

Postby David_R » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:00 am

My wife loves it, and so do I. :D

targusalv

Postby targusalv » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:56 pm

ddbryan1972 wrote:an feel the tips in my dick head when she sucks me or plays with me.

it's quite easy for women to fell the tips in handjobs or blowjobs?
Implant Titan OTR (20cm+2cm) on 07/28/17. 29 years old. Not a native english speaker.
Implant was kept inflated after surgery. Cycling not start yet; schedule for the next days.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:02 pm

I know if I can feel them, I'm sure she can. Sucking me she says she doesn't even notice the tips in the head of my dick. Especially when I'm engorged from foreplay. This has nothing to do with the implant but my dick head gets bigger naturally. The tips are a lot harder to detect.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:08 pm

There is a substantial sized cohort of women over fifty who believe that they "could not be bothered with sex" and are "relieved when their partner loses the abiliity to have erections".

I suspect that that cohort of women often ends up alone and divorced.

Now, if both the man and the woman decide that they are OK with "hanging it up" on their sex lives, then I guess that works, but it could lead to having an "angry, biiter, listless washed-up couple " that just trudges through life like a pair of symbiotic room mates.

I think my wife is really pleased at how happy the implant has made me. My mood change is quite striking as is the positive outlook on life that I have; however, even before the implant, she voiced concern that she "is terrified" regarding what the implant will mean in terms of my "new found teenage virility" being acted out upon on any young willing female that strides by.

She also thinks that life is unfair that I get to have a minor operation that brings me back to the capability and glory and sexual performance of a teenager.

All that being said, she does enjoy sex with me now that I am implanted; it is more spontaneous, more relaxed, and there is a 100% success guarantee.
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:20 pm

TANGERINE wrote:There is a substantial sized cohort of women over fifty who believe that they "could not be bothered with sex" and are "relieved when their partner loses the abiliity to have erections".

I suspect that that cohort of women often ends up alone and divorced.

Now, if both the man and the woman decide that they are OK with "hanging it up" on their sex lives, then I guess that works, but it could lead to having an "angry, biiter, listless washed-up couple " that just trudges through life like a pair of symbiotic room mates.

I think my wife is really pleased at how happy the implant has made me. My mood change is quite striking as is the positive outlook on life that I have; however, even before the implant, she voiced concern that she "is terrified" regarding what the implant will mean in terms of my "new found teenage virility" being acted out upon on any young willing female that strides by.

She also thinks that life is unfair that I get to have a minor operation that brings me back to the capability and glory and sexual performance of a teenager.

All that being said, she does enjoy sex with me now that I am implanted; it is more spontaneous, more relaxed, and there is a 100% success guarantee.

Tangerine, Tell her to go get a G-Shot, My wife said she was going to get one if I was implanted
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:10 am

My girl just loves it because she knows all too well that she can have as many orgasms as she wants and being multi orgasmic, she now has the ideal sexual partner.
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Eveready

Postby Eveready » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:55 pm

She can't wait - although she has to. 4 weeks post-op and I'm getting a bit toey, though the pain/pleasure balance hasn't yet tipped in favour of coitus. Soon, soon ...
Melbourne, Oz. Radical prostatectomy & titan implant at 60. Size uncertain, but big enough to hang onto. Nah, it's huge!

Return to “Implants”