ved

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
joe456

ved

Postby joe456 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:56 am

when do you stop ved before surgery that day or before? surgery is at 12:30 pm
none

Donnie1954

Re: ved

Postby Donnie1954 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:21 am

I would stop the day before. Give that dick a rest. He's gonna need it. May God guide the hands of your surgeon.
Donnie.
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

joe456

Postby joe456 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:12 am

Thank you Donnie your the Best!
none

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:33 am

joe456 wrote:Thank you Donnie your the Best!

What is ved?

Larry

joe456

Postby joe456 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:35 am

vacumm pump
none

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:11 pm

Larry10625 wrote:

What is ved?

Larry

More specifically, Vacuum Erection Device. They have a dual function.

1 To allow sexual penetration one pumps up qnd applies a constriction ring around the base of the penis to retain the vacuum induced erection

2 To retain or recover tissue elasticity, tissue size and to get some blood flow throuh the erectile tissues for oxygenation. This is important for men who have or have had or will have long term erectile dysfunction
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:57 am

Lost Sheep wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:

What is ved?

Larry

More specifically, Vacuum Erection Device. They have a dual function.

1 To allow sexual penetration one pumps up qnd applies a constriction ring around the base of the penis to retain the vacuum induced erection

2 To retain or recover tissue elasticity, tissue size and to get some blood flow throuh the erectile tissues for oxygenation. This is important for men who have or have had or will have long term erectile dysfunction

Lost Sheep (interesting username)

Thanks for the detailed description.
So, I got a vacuum from a sex toy store a few years ago because my urologist at the time suggested it and did not specify a particular type. Will the one I have do the trick or do I have to get some fancy medical grade contraption that is three times the price? I don't think after my surgery in November(I hope) I will ever need it again, but I want to be a big as possible at the time of the surgery for the second implant.

Larry

Boca Grande

Postby Boca Grande » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:42 am

Larry10625 wrote:So, I got a vacuum from a sex toy store a few years ago because my urologist at the time suggested it and did not specify a particular type. Will the one I have do the trick or do I have to get some fancy medical grade contraption that is three times the price? I don't think after my surgery in November(I hope) I will ever need it again, but I want to be a big as possible at the time of the surgery for the second implant.

If you think it works and you can release yourself quickly in case of a pain threshold being reached, I wouldn't think so.
ED problems started around age 50, getting progressively worse. Received a Coloplast Titan, with the Genesis pump, implant on June 12, 2017 at age 68. Diagnosed with venous leak and scar tissue prior to surgery. Surgeon: Rafael Carrion, Tampa, Florida

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:48 am

Boca Grande wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:So, I got a vacuum from a sex toy store a few years ago because my urologist at the time suggested it and did not specify a particular type. Will the one I have do the trick or do I have to get some fancy medical grade contraption that is three times the price? I don't think after my surgery in November(I hope) I will ever need it again, but I want to be a big as possible at the time of the surgery for the second implant.

If you think it works and you can release yourself quickly in case of a pain threshold being reached, I wouldn't think so.

Thanks... the pump reminds me of a blood pressure cuff pump, except the release is a push button rather that a turn release.

Larry

Return to “Implants”