Will I still get that horny feeling after my implant?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
hard drive

Re: Will I still get that horny feeling after my implant?

Postby hard drive » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:38 pm

Sometimes, but mostly no. Most satisfaction for me is mental imagery. I have problems anyway since my wife is cheating again. I can't get a break. I just learned of and put a stop to her 6 month affair with a co-worker. It's quite humiliating and quite an ego deflation. Apparently I've been married to a cheating slut for the past 14 years.

Sorry for posting this here. I'm extraordinarily depressed & hurt at the moment.
harddrive

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:32 am

soft erections being helped by an implant ? likely no.

For me, I do not get partial erections when having feelings about sex. I have severe ED which keeps that from happening. The implant replaces my crappy natural erection capacity with hydraulic cylinders. Although some have said implants might plug a venous leak, that definitely did not happen for me (nor does it make any sense to me). So, in a nutshell, my limp dick was pretty worthless, and my natural erection ability after implant is still worthless -- except for my glans which swells up pretty good just before orgasm.

All that being said, I am mentally much more horny because I am able to have sex anytime and for as long as I want using a beast of a hard big erection. With that kind of "carrying a big stick" self confidence, life has become quite positive for me and the sex is 'oh so awesome'.
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:35 am

ddbryan1972 wrote:I'm hornier than ever. The implant sealed off part of my VL. Physical or visual stimulus causes a slight erection.
Donnie

yeah what Donnie and Vey said.....hornier than ever and it feels awesome fully inflated and bouncing up and down running around the bedroom with Miss H chasing me...hahahahaha and then she catches me :lol:
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

CTR5000

Postby CTR5000 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:36 am

As for myself: WAY more sensation during sex and WAY WAY WAY more during orgasm! Can't really answer regarding "hornier" though... I do a testosterone cypionate injection every two weeks. Now THAT makes me hornier! A day and 1/2 after my shot... watch out!!! So the combination of implant + testosterone replacement therapy for me = perfection!

Slavicguy123

Postby Slavicguy123 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:10 am

This is most important question for me if im tired i start yawning if im hungry my stomach starts to growl even now with my weak erection i know when im ready for action,i know that sex drive is in head but there must be other sympthomps other than dick getting hard ,nerves ,with implant there isnt corpora bodys anymore but blood witch is responsible for erection is still pushed from heart to groin area doc. didnt remove that, im in category of ed sufferer who can function even without any drug assistance but im limited to certain positions and fast fading erections so im really interested in this subject,you guys are best,regards!

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:26 am

Strangely, I get that feeling and until my second implant is inserted, my dick just lays there lookin sad and lonely.

Larry

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:29 am

Stricck wrote:Me personally when I'm playing around with my ladie I do feel "excited" when I watch erotic vids or see a lady I think is hot Yes my dick does swell albeit slightly, it does!

I just noticed your activation date... that must have been one hell of a Christmas present eh?

Larry

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:37 am

CTR5000 wrote:As for myself: WAY more sensation during sex and WAY WAY WAY more during orgasm! Can't really answer regarding "hornier" though... I do a testosterone cypionate injection every two weeks. Now THAT makes me hornier! A day and 1/2 after my shot... watch out!!! So the combination of implant + testosterone replacement therapy for me = perfection!

Colin,
Who performed your surgery?
Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

bbb2.5

Postby bbb2.5 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:55 am

Thanks guys for your great replies. Most of which were on the positive side... when I think of Horny to me it is the inner feeling with the tingling sensations. Not necessarily associated with the dick. I can remember waking up in the morning with that feeling ..Damn I'm Horny'..Do any of you still feel that?
Will it still feel good , You know you need to have sex in some form or fashion just to relieve that horny feeling. Be that by jerking off or actually having sex with that special person in your life or whom ever you choose at that point. In my case it will be with my husband. I am aware that nerve ending and such will be severed taking away some sensation. I guess it will still be a mental thing like some have suggested....another thing...say you have had sex and you have reached your orgasm. Do you feel like you want to go again. Or do you do it because you know you can... if that makes sense?

I have not had my implant yet, it will be done on June 27th..and I am excited.

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:33 am

It all boils down to how being implanted delivers and empowers such a highly elevated men's self confidence after a spell of demoralizing and/or embarrassing sexual performance. It is a clear way to view how much the psiqui is positively affected and dramatically transformed by this incredible single procedure. It is really amazing!

ThePlumber
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

Return to “Implants”