Smaller Guys - Implant?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
KC1966

Re: Smaller Guys - Implant?

Postby KC1966 » Mon May 15, 2017 9:38 am

Size is a Concern of mine too. I've always had a very small flaccid penis( like a child's), erection was always nice, 6 1/4 length and girth about the inside size of a toilet paper roll. Peyronies struck me a couple of years ago and I now have lumps along the top of my shaft that act almost like stitches preventing my penis from fully expanding, lost about a half an inch in length, and the girth is quite narrow now. My big concern is how small the flaccid state is in regards to implantation. I'm afraid it maybe difficult to get a full sized cylinder inserted, and also the glans being so small( I'm an extreme grower, or was) the tips would be improperly fitted and the measurement would off.
I'm currently in the researching phase, as I'm certain an implant is the only thing that can stop the progression of the peyronies and ED.
So far it seems I should just set up a consult with Dr. Kramer and discuss my concerns and trust the man to do his thing. It's weird that an operation on a penis causes me so much anxiety, when I know that's the only option for this condition. Any other body part would be an easy decision.

Glad I found this site and thanks for all the journal contributions.

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Mon May 15, 2017 9:42 am

smallbutsure wrote:Hi everyone,

I noticed that a lot of the implant recipients are fairly well endowed. Do you know of any smaller guys (4.5"-5.0") who have had implants? Is a smaller-sized guy able to get implants?

Thanks

I was also concerned with this. I would say that I am about 5.5" - 6", but I don't have a large girth. When I spoke to the doctor before he looked at me, I told him I was concerned that I didn't have a lot to work with. When I showed him, he said nah, you're fine, so that was reassuring. :D I don't see any reason why a smaller guy can not get an implant.
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon May 15, 2017 11:12 am

smallbutsure wrote:Hi everyone,

I noticed that a lot of the implant recipients are fairly well endowed. Do you know of any smaller guys (4.5"-5.0") who have had implants? Is a smaller-sized guy able to get implants?

Thanks

Due to a suprapubic fat pad and the need for 3 circumcisions, where I lot length every time, I am only about 2" flaccid and a max of 5" erect. My first implant had to be removed due to septic shock but I am counting the days for implant number 2.

David_R

Postby David_R » Mon May 15, 2017 12:52 pm

I have found that with the implant I have changed from a "grower" to a "show-er." I used to more than double when going from flaccid to erect. Now my uninflated size is just an inch less than my inflated size. (And boy, do I not care about this change!") :D

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon May 15, 2017 1:28 pm

David_R wrote:I have found that with the implant I have changed from a "grower" to a "show-er." I used to more than double when going from flaccid to erect. Now my uninflated size is just an inch less than my inflated size. (And boy, do I not care about this change!") :D

Sounds awesome. I can hardly wait to get one that works. I have never been a shower, hope it's the same for me as for you.
Larry

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Mon May 15, 2017 1:52 pm

Prior to Radical prostatectomy 6.5 years ago, I was "about a six incher" and never worried about it. After RP, I was a 2" little noodle! My RP was "more involved" than the surgeon expected and afterwards I was told 'you'll never have an erection without an implant'. While I liked fucking, pussy eating was my "thing" and I figured I'd be happy with soft dick blowjobs and sweet pussy in my mouth. I was "half-right".

2.5 years after RP, I got my first (botched) implant and, eventually, I could fuck again! But, I made a poor choice of surgeon, and got a botched implant - got my second implant from a truly skilled top notch Dr Perito one year and one day later. 2nd implant lasted nearly 3 years, then went flat like a flat tire. Third implant, again by Dr Perito on March 1st of this year.

Size: I am now 4.25" - 5.5", depending on where I measure (top/side). Wish it was bigger but I CAN FUCK!!!! I don't sweat the size.

Being in South Florida (with vacations in Los Angeles), I have many exotic ladies to choose from.....so far on this implant:

Thai (3 times), Chinese (four times), Cubanita (twice), Venezeulan A (3 times), Venezuela B (once), Brazilian (once), Korean (3 different girls on 3 different days)........ In the 2.5 years between RP and Implant. The Chinese girl had such great muscle control she could squeeze my soft little cock in her pussy while I fucked her (madly) to (my) orgasm! She was the only one I could (soft dick) fuck.....

NOW I CAN FUCK !!!!! (oh...I mentioned that...)

Good Luck.....
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Mon May 15, 2017 2:12 pm

LarryAllen wrote:
David_R wrote:I have found that with the implant I have changed from a "grower" to a "show-er." I used to more than double when going from flaccid to erect. Now my uninflated size is just an inch less than my inflated size. (And boy, do I not care about this change!") :D

Sounds awesome. I can hardly wait to get one that works. I have never been a shower, hope it's the same for me as for you.
Larry

Woohoo, I look forward to this. I am a grower as well. But I am nervous as heck.
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon May 15, 2017 3:34 pm

sliphill wrote:
LarryAllen wrote:

Larry

Woohoo, I look forward to this. I am a grower as well. But I am nervous as heck.

Really, don't sweat it. Although mine had to be removed because of infection, before I could use it, the procedure was uneventful. A little pain after but they give you meds for that. I have a great surgeon... I don't blame him for the infection. I can hardly wait for round 2. Really... be at peace.

shooter1000

Postby shooter1000 » Mon May 15, 2017 11:27 pm

Before my surgery, I told one of my favorite women that I might even gain a little size. She smiled. After my surgery when I told her I was going to be doing good to get back to where I was she said...thank goodness, I really wouldn't want it any bigger and smaller would be great. I have never been long, but apparently 5 1/2 girth was more than she really wanted. Now at 5 " she is very happy....who new :D
Age 75 Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 03/22/2017. AMS 700 LGX 18 CM with 2 Cm RTE for a total of 20 CM. Previously used injections over 1000 no scarring

FlaDon

Postby FlaDon » Tue May 16, 2017 12:34 pm

I'm one of the smaller guys here too, and I even asked my surgeon if they made implants small enough to fit me. He laughed and said "You're fine, but to answer your question as to size, implants come in all sizes to accommodate ANY size penis." My erect size is 5.25" at best, and he was able to implant a Titan Touch 22 cm implant (which he told me was LARGER than the average implant), so apparently, a lot more of the implant is inside than on most men. Nonetheless, I didn't lose any size with the implant, and have been extremely happy with it. For me, it was the best of all the "treatments" I had tried, most convenient, most spontaneous and closest to 'natural' as I could hope to expect.
63, Central Florida area, ED for two years. Implanted with Coloplast Titan Touch (22 cm w/ no RTE's) March 23, 2015 in Daytona Beach by Dr. Martin Dineen.

Return to “Implants”