For the young people

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
MiddleAgedMiami

Re: For the young people

Postby MiddleAgedMiami » Tue May 02, 2023 12:05 am

This has been very interesting to read. I’m 40 now, so not so young but not old either, and I started having ED at 38, 2-years ago. Up until that time I was having sex all the time, with very hot guys usually 10-20 years younger than me. Now? I get lots of offers but I will not subject myself to another failed encounter and all that embarrassment. I’ve tried the pills and they usually fail me at this point.

I get rock hard by myself, at night, any time except when I need it. So I’m in a hell of a position. I believe my problem is nearly all psychological. Not sure why or how I got fucked up mentally about sex at 38, but here I am. Keep my natural ability to have an erection, except when I most need it? Or have an implant and be able to have sex anytime on demand, but lose my natural ability? It’s a terrible choice. But I don’t want to waste another 2 years, and I’m not getting any younger. Thinking I’ll probably do it. I happen to live down the street from Perito, one of the leading Implant surgeons in the world… so there’s that.
41 Gay man. Had situational ED for 3 years & light venous leak.
Implanted March 2024 by Dr. Cordon at Mt. Sinai in Miami.
22 CM Titan w/ 2 CM RTE on right & 1.5 CM RTE on left. Classic pump
View my implant journal here https://tinyurl.com/yc7et8ht

drayan123

Postby drayan123 » Tue May 02, 2023 10:32 am

I’m 20 and I have the exact same story as this man and I feel him ur dick somewhat works but it doesn’t work when u need to. When stimulation is stopped it goes soft in seconds very frustrating

Mark1974

Postby Mark1974 » Wed May 03, 2023 8:01 am

There are tests to determine if it is psychological or physical. The Doppler Ultrasound is the best test to determine if ED is physical that I am aware of. There may be some others.

I would certainly want one of those tests to get some objective numbers.

Maxing out on pd5 inhibitors and still not getting a result sounds like a physical problem to me.
I was born in 1974. I've had venous leak ED since early 30's, but managed with pde5 inhibitors until mid 40's. I have fairly severe hour-glassing, but no hard plaques. My urologist is worldwide acknowledged expert Dr. Laurence Levine

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Wed May 03, 2023 6:02 pm

Just an irrevelent perspective. Pills & injections are fine. But the ONLY treatment that caused an erection on a dead man was an implant.
Early testing was done on cadavers.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Wed May 03, 2023 7:36 pm

Gt1956 wrote:Just an irrevelent perspective. Pills & injections are fine. But the ONLY treatment that caused an erection on a dead man was an implant.

Now that is an interesting point indeed. :ugeek:
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Wed May 03, 2023 9:27 pm

ThailandBound wrote:
Gt1956 wrote:Just an irrevelent perspective. Pills & injections are fine. But the ONLY treatment that caused an erection on a dead man was an implant.

Now that is an interesting point indeed. :ugeek:

I had hoped that it would bring a smile to some. I can't remember where I read it but seems that they cobbled an implant together then installed it in a cadaver to see if the theory worked.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Return to “Implants”