For the young people

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.

Moderator: Larry10625

Re: For the young people

Postby youngwithed » Fri May 12, 2017 11:22 am

wow i lived the same situation because my ex was very supportive e and i was scare of leaving her because i couldn't find an other young supportive women and i guess i was right because we had to split cause i move in an other town for business so with my current girlfriend it was so hard at the begin failure over and over and over. We wore both really frustrared and got me feeling depressing . I just fail sex to many time in my life and i tried a lot of option.

Like right now i am really scare and stress im like wtf i scheduled my surgery on the 21 june . I think it take a lot of courrage to do it . I was speaking with the girl on the phone she just tell me choose any wednesday in june i couldn't believe it was easy like that.

but take you balls and call be in control of your life now !

Postby star_of_pramen » Fri May 12, 2017 11:55 am

My appointment with my consultant is next week and if he agrees the implant is the best course of action then I will probably undergo surgery 6-8 weeks later. It is a daunting thought.....

When you weigh up the pros and cons, I personally feel they outweigh the negatives

- take back control of your freedom
- ability to perform 100% of the time
- no more anxiety or worrying everytime you are in a sexual situation
- chance to enjoy sex and the company of a female
- increased confidence, no more depressed thoughts of your inadequacies as a man

- pain associated with surgery
- potential issues e.g. infection
- revisions over your lifetime
- for a young man, may be embarrassment in the presence of a female (i think something over time you just get used to and when in a relationship something you can't hide)
27 years old and based in the UK. ED for 9 years and a complex medical history. Had dorsal vein ligation in Aug-17 which didn't help......have received my surgery date for 31-May-18, when I will be implanted with the Coloplast Titan

Postby moreorless » Fri May 12, 2017 12:49 pm

I come to the conclusion that until I do not fix my problem with ED with implant or other thing I will not be with any girl. Although they can be supportive they know that you probably will not be able to go with another girl and take advantage of it. It's like this

Postby Funny9097 » Fri May 12, 2017 11:52 pm

I gotta say in the end I think it's worth it. This problem is a total mind fhuk.

I think everything I wrote in my post is valid. The problem is however that in my case I think it really is getting to the point where I need this procedure done

I just hope that if I get it I get a good result / have no regrets!

Postby Cnidium » Sat May 13, 2017 12:27 am

From my point of view, having a subpar, honestly kinda shitty sex life in my 20s, is much worse that getting an implant and having a good sex life. I think the chance of problems with revisions in the future is greatly reduced by going to a top world surgeon (kramer or eid). If you just go with a whoever surgeon, then IMO you are playing dick roulette.

You have to go into this at our age knowing you will need revisions in the future. There is no other option. Your implant will fail in ~10 years. Be ready for that. Make sure your financial state can accommodate this and that your mind is resilient.

As the others have said, you only get your prime of your life once. I have already lost 4 years of mine. I consider my potential prime to be from 20-40. So 20% of mine is gone. Not wasted, Ive learned a lot, but something that needs to be fixed.

I would rather take the risk of getting this implant, with the potential of restoring my sex life, then kinda mope around until im older... only to wish I went through with it when I was younger.

I am doing this. I know the risks, I know what I will need to do in the future.
Titan OTR 25cm (24cm +1RTE). Implanted Oct 2017, Dr. Eid

Postby dias_ultima » Sun May 14, 2017 1:57 pm

hi everyone,
I have also decided on getting the implant and recently did the phone consultation with dr eid . Now the next step for me will be booking a date for the surgury. I am 27 years old and have been dealing with ed since i was 18 after injuring my penis with a streching technique called jelqing , it tottaly ruined my life and i missed out on alot relationships i could have had .After finding this forum i have now fully made up my mind on getting the implant even though it is a certainty that i will need another in the future because of my age. I hope it goes well, and would really apreciate any advice for you guys on this.
27 yo. canadian
ED from an injury , will be getting an implant soon.

Postby jelquinginjury » Sun May 14, 2017 2:42 pm

fucking jelqing
Injury that caused ED

Postby dias_ultima » Sun May 14, 2017 2:51 pm

jelquinginjury wrote:fucking jelqing

yea it really sucks it really ruined my life , i read some of your posts and i am dealing with the exact same problems as you.
27 yo. canadian
ED from an injury , will be getting an implant soon.

Return to “Implants”