Any one have experince with dr. Garber?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Tay20333

Any one have experince with dr. Garber?

Postby Tay20333 » Wed May 10, 2017 7:28 pm

Hello to all and i'm glad to have come across this site. I wish i wouldve taken my time and done further research before deciding to get implanted. I'm a young guy in my 30's so this was the last resort. I got tired of spending money on the pills you get at the local gas station as im quite sure they aren't good for you. I decided to go with Dr. Garber since i have family in Philadelphia to help me out even though i live out of town. As to my experience... My initial meeting lasted about 15-20 minutes!! He didn't take any measurements of my penis, and didnt quite care about my feelings or questions that i had. They seem to rush and care more about payments. I was told that so many men are requesting to get the implants and that he didnt care if i ever used the damn thing!! That should've been my que to leave but i stayed not thinking... The day of my surgery was chaos at the hospital, unorganized. But the staff were all friendly. After the surgery the nurse had no clue as to what to do with me and had to call to inquire about my surgery. His "assistant" came to visit after being called with little to no answers, basically questioning me as to why i got got the surgery done and that i didnt need it! I dont know what size cyclinders i have, nothing in regards to my implant. I had the usual swelling and pain but after the 3rd day the scrotum swelling went done some. They did a horrible job shaving and i had a bad rash with bumps for a little over a month. I wasnt given any jock straps or instructions to keep my penis pointed upwards as i see and read in other surgeons videos. At my follow up appointment i was told i had unsual swelling than normal and not to active or pump until my next appointment which was 3 months later. I did so anyways since i read not to let it sit for too long without cycling and stretching due to scar tissue. My pump is placed high and i feel my penis is shorter. I was 6.5 inches prior to surgery. I arranged to see another surgeon for second opinion
Pretty young guy. Originally implanted with 20 cm titan with 3 cm rear tips in philadelphia, Recent revision done by Kramer with 22cm titan and 1.5 cm rear tip!! :D

PFracture

Re: Any one have experince with dr. Garber?

Postby PFracture » Wed May 10, 2017 7:31 pm

And yet again. Sounds like you came to the right place. I guess you will find the best info here.

zlsej9218

Re: Any one have experince with dr. Garber?

Postby zlsej9218 » Thu May 11, 2017 12:33 am

how length is your penis after surgery?

are you unsatisfied?

Return to “Implants”