Decision on Implant Coming Up/Questions

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DaveKell

Decision on Implant Coming Up/Questions

Postby DaveKell » Mon May 01, 2017 3:51 pm

I just looked at my last posts on here from 5 years ago. I mentioned how I backed out of an implant then because I was still having morning erections and the occasional wet dream. These began happening after beginning T therapy injections weekly. I mentioned in those posts how an erection wouldn't last for sex, ever. I was holding out hope for a new ED drug that would work, even though ALL the ones currently available have failed. I can't believe I have let this go on this long. A vital component of my relationship with my wife of 38 years has been missing for 15 years now.

One concern is the uro I felt was rushing me into the implant surgery had me stretch my flaccid penis out as far as I could. Actually, the word "far" is laughable in this instance. When he told me that was all the longer I would be with an implant I wanted to punch him. The occasional erection I can still get is bigger by nearly two inches thereabouts. Have any strides been made in this area yet or should I find another doctor? I realize it isn't the size of the boat but the motion in the ocean. Still, I don't want to go through this to be that small. Being of northern European descent I already got the short end of that stick!

Last night I had my wife watch a video demonstration of an implant being pumped up. Rest assured I only let her watch it after finding one with a guy shorter than me! She was a virgin when I met her and my penis is the only erect one she's ever seen. Okay, that idiotic mention is out of the way. She was fascinated to say the least. When I told her guys with implants can keep it hard as long as they want she was thrilled. I've never been a two pump chump.... more like a six or seven pump chump. Even when I lived with a cocksucking nympho for 6 months who wanted to blow me 3 or 4 times a day I never got conditioned to last longer. My wife is all for it based on the stamina aspect alone.

I've been on T therapy for years. My level is near the top of the scale, probably like when I was in my 20's and chased every skirt I saw. The problem with that is, at age 64, I feel like an old VW bug that a modern 18 wheeler engine has been dropped into. It makes me mentally like I'm in my 20's again and believe it or not it's no fun anymore. Plus I am beginning to fear the stroke risk. T therapy will soon be a thing of the past. I started it to revive my interest in sex after losing the desire from all the fears of an ED episode happening. I also thought it would help with the ED. It does not, just produces the short lived occasional erections. I'm hoping that with an implant just knowing I can perform will keep my interest in sex at a robust level. Also hoping when I'm off T therapy my focus will be solely on my wife instead of the young things at the gym like it is now! Anybody have any insights into this?

I've watched one implant procedure video and had to keep looking away. I'm a veteran of 18 major surgeries on my gut and have lived with pain levels that would send ordinary men crying for their mommas. The implant looked like it would hurt! Is there any difference between the 2 piece and 3 piece devices? Can you request either one you want or does insurance (Medicare in my case) decide for you? I want the best most reliable which goes without saying. Thanks for letting me ramble on.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

Donnie1954

Re: Decision on Implant Coming Up/Questions

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon May 01, 2017 4:11 pm

There are no stupid questions when it comes to the most vital life changing decision you will ever make. Ask all the questions you want. See and feel one pumped up. I wish I had. I swear by AMS others by Coloplast. You decide for yourself the type of implant. The 3 piece is preferred by most of us. Ask us anything. We'll give it to you straight. For privacy, you can also PM any of us. We are here for you.
Donnie.
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Mon May 01, 2017 8:55 pm

I DID ask a lot of questions five years ago. In addition to thinking the uro was rushing me into an implant, I became intrigued by the prospect of an ED cure via research into the Brazilian wandering spider venom. It's incredibly promising. Google wandering spider ed cure to see. So far they have used it on obese, aged and impotent rats who started fucking up a storm. They've isolated the protein responsible for the erection guys who show up unconscious at the hospital with after being bitten, a few hours before they die. Supposedly they're scoring 100% with impotent rats with no discernible side effects. I'm tired of waiting though as the last I read said human trials are a few years off.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Tue May 02, 2017 12:07 am

DaveKell wrote:the last I read said human trials are a few years off.

maybe even further than that and then it's only a trial........but at 64, how many years do you think you have left?......maybe 15?.......you're at the young point in geezerhood and this is the last harrah......at 66 that's how I thought about it with regard to myself......at 67 and 4 months post implant, one of the best things I've done in my life......
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Tue May 02, 2017 1:42 am

DAvekell wrote:
She was fascinated to say the least. When I told her guys with implants can keep it hard as long as they want she was thrilled. I've never been a two pump chump.... more like a six or seven pump chump. Even when I lived with a cocksucking nympho for 6 months who wanted to blow me 3 or 4 times a day I never got conditioned to last longer. My wife is all for it based on the stamina aspect alone.

OK, so your wife is still interested in sex. You seem to be interested in sex. Get the implant now before another month passes. If your dick is not working and you have a willing partner, you really owe it to yourself to become sexually active again. Life is short, you only live once. You really have nothing to lose. Stop being a pussy.

TANGERINE

PS: I apologize for the blunt final remark, but I mean what I said; if you are ok without sex, forego the risk and pain of an implant and go find a nice hobby like golf or car mechanics or boating etc.
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

strongagain

Postby strongagain » Tue May 02, 2017 6:51 am

TANGERINE wrote:PS: I apologize for the blunt final remark, but I mean what I said; if you are ok without sex, forego the risk and pain of an implant and go find a nice hobby like golf or car mechanics or boating etc.

How true! But Dave is lucky 'cause his wife seem to have a non-existing libido, otherwise she would have find another partner long ago. I mean that poor woman didn't have sex for 15 years - if I understood Dave correctly. This fantastic forum offers such a lot of excellent advise. Stop thinking about the finer details, call Dr. Kramer and/or Dr. Eid today.
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Tue May 02, 2017 11:36 am

Made an appointment a little bit ago with my doc of 25 years to be sent to a uro for implant consult. I wasn't exactly being a pussy about it as was humorously suggested above. I was concerned about the pain involved, again, not being a pussy there either. In 18 major abdominal surgeries I've had some horrendously painful things done while fully conscious. Try having two sharp end metal pigtails drains screwed into your belly with no anesthesia involved!Also, I have an incredibly high opioid tolerance. My surgeon says I'm not a cheap drunk. This has caused me a number of issues. Four times I've been in extended pain management for years and had to eventually withdraw myself from pain meds. Not a pretty or pleasant experience. The withdrawals got more intense the older I got. Plus now if there's a narcotic script in the house it's like it talks to me saying "Dave come hither and take more of me". I realize that's called addiction, although for me it was medical dependence. I'd just as soon not experience that again. Conversely, I'd just as soon not tough it out if the pain levels get too intense.

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Wed May 03, 2017 10:03 am

I had no idea how intrigued my wife was and remains with the video I showed her of a guy pumping up his implant. She insisted I make the appointment with my doc. This morning she said she can't wait to have sex as effortlessly as we used to. Surgery number 19, sore dick and pain here I cum!

Tenk11

Postby Tenk11 » Wed May 03, 2017 12:33 pm

Regarding the stretch test, remember that your head is not engorged. The way I've done it is to measure the ridge of the glans closest to the body. It matches up pretty good for me. Take this with a grain of salt, as i just made up this "method" because it seemed logical to me.
36 years old. Coloplast Titan OTR implanted on 6/1/2017 infrapubically. 20 cm cylinders (no rear tip extenders) with a 125 ml reservoir. So far so good!

billylee

Postby billylee » Wed May 03, 2017 5:55 pm

My thought is....what do you have to loose. Go for it. Sure glad I did.
72, ED & PE worsened with age, TURP 2008, Prostrate 1.71, T-559,
Coloplast Titan OTR 21 cm (20+1 cm rear tip extender) on 3/11/2014 by Dr. Allan Morey UT-SW Medical/Dallas

Return to “Implants”