Getting an implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
WOODYHAPPEN

Getting an implant

Postby WOODYHAPPEN » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:32 am

I'm getting an implant from Dr Kramer on April 19th. I have some anxiety as to what the outcome will be. I have had my prostate removed and have had 2 hernia repairs- one on each side, many years ago. Have had ED since my prostate surgery in 2011. All attempts to get an erection using other methods have not been satisfactory. Can anyone give me any help with post op conditions and advice to make post op be less problematic.
RP surgery resulting in ed. Penile implant 4\19\17 by Dr. Kramer. 21cm. +2cm. rte.

farmallfarmer

Re: Getting an implant

Postby farmallfarmer » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:06 am

I had 2 hernia surgeries as well. I provided my uro with surgical records and with that info
he placed my reservoir higher in my abdomen. I am not sure that this kind of info is necessary
in your situation, just sayin....
I had little or no pain for the most part ( did lots of icing the first few days) so I never took any
hard pain meds. I say that this surgery was 'a piece of cake'. I hope that it goes well for you!

Richard

shooter1000

Re: Getting an implant

Postby shooter1000 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:33 pm

Same here, nothing but tylenol and advil after. I had surgery Wednesday flew home Saturday morning. If you get a room with a fridge and a walk in shower its very handy. You will need to stay off your feet and ice as much as possible. Load up on meals and put them in the fridge. If Kramer you can go to Au Bon Pain at the hospital and stock up. You will be partially inflated so sticking out at 3 o'clock or so. A walk in shower lets you pee standing up in comfort and just wash it all down the drain. I wouldn't try to travel any faster than I did.

I was too aggressive with early cycling and caused myself a week setback, but we all heal differently. You might want to read my daily posts.

Best of luck to you
Age 75 Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 03/22/2017. AMS 700 LGX 18 CM with 2 Cm RTE for a total of 20 CM. Previously used injections over 1000 no scarring

Return to “Implants”