Ring with implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
jelquinginjury

Ring with implant

Postby jelquinginjury » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:19 pm

Is possible put a ring with the implant? Is there any problem with it?
I dont mean a very tight ring, i mean a ring which stops a bit the out flow from the glans
Injury that caused venous leak.
In my 20s thinking about implant

cincinnatus1951

Re: Ring with implant

Postby cincinnatus1951 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:21 pm

Jelq: Are you talking about a cock ring, if so, rigid, silicone, etc. Or are you referring to a prince albert type penis piercing/ The latter goes in through the urethra and comes out through a hole pierced in the bottom of the penis where the glans meets the shaft.
Cincinnatus
Age 79, Wife 77 Married 52yrs RPP Dr Brian Miles, Houston Methodist, July 2013. Used VED, pills, MUSE, and trimix with no or mixed results. 18cm Titan, one RTE by Dr Mohit Khera, Baylor, Houston, Jan 2016

jelquinginjury

Postby jelquinginjury » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:31 pm

I am talking about a cock ring
Injury that caused venous leak.
In my 20s thinking about implant

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:30 am

I did a search,

the use of the constriting band (cock ring) seems to be most important to those with undersized cylinders (ie, floppy glans). One person with that issue stated the following:

Floppy glans....problem solved

Postby Genome » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:01 am
I am happy to report thay I have discovered a solution that satisfactorily addresses the issue of my floppy glans.  Many of you will remember that my doctor implanted me with an undersized Titan. This caused the end and head of my penis to flop around because i had a 6-inch implant in an 8+ inch dick. For a year I have been experimenting and discovered an old technology that came to my aid. A Cock Ring.

The implants destroy the ability of the top chambers (corpus cavernosum) to get an erection but the under-chamber (corpus spongiosum) and glans can inflate. By kegaling I can push blood into them which is trapped by the CR. If i wear a CR and stroke a bit, the spongiosum becomes partially erect and inflates the glans. This stabalizes the formerly floppy end of the shaft that was unsupported. My penis even gets veiny again with the cock ring. So I am rather pleased now and in no hurry to have another surgery....considering all the risks, discomfort and expense. It is not as good as a properly fitting implant....but it is very usable.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=964

There are others on that string that state that their doctors were not keen on the idea though
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

cincinnatus1951

Postby cincinnatus1951 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:19 pm

Jelq: Prior to implant I used to enjoy both solid metal and silicone cock rings, Since IPP, I have avoided the solid ones as it seemed difficult to get the "boys" and their new neighbor through the ring. I have used a silicone cock ring I got from Oxballs, but did not notice much difference.
Cincinnatus
Age 79, Wife 77 Married 52yrs RPP Dr Brian Miles, Houston Methodist, July 2013. Used VED, pills, MUSE, and trimix with no or mixed results. 18cm Titan, one RTE by Dr Mohit Khera, Baylor, Houston, Jan 2016

Return to “Implants”