In Baltimore Kramer's first on Wednesday

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
shooter1000

Re: In Baltimore Kramer's first on Wednesday

Postby shooter1000 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:44 am

Day 14:

Well, I took that long hot bath last night. It was helpful as I was able to pull the pump down slightly, and I'm pretty sure that I have identified where the bulb is. It is in fact at the bottom where it should be. It is still hard to get behind it. I gave it the best squeeze i could muster, but without the total confidence that I was in the right place. No go, but, assuming I am on it, it must take a hell of a lot of force to activate it for the first time. I'm going to do this every night till I get it up, or if not, I'll probably hop a flight to Baltimore next week and let Dr, Kramer do it. I really don't want to go past 3 weeks without activation. I'm still pretty tender in my scrotum, so I might be a little to timid with my squeezing lol. Haven't taken any pain meds for two days, never took any more than tylenol and Advil.

The release button it up front and center. I'm not concerned about getting that done when I need to.

I'll keep you posted.
Age 75 Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 03/22/2017. AMS 700 LGX 18 CM with 2 Cm RTE for a total of 20 CM. Previously used injections over 1000 no scarring

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:48 am

That is great news! Indeed, that first pump pressing is stronger than one expects, specially still feeling tenderness. I think that every new implantee goes through that frustrating hesitation moment, but once you get it done and finally feel that bulb depressing, things should get better down the road.

During my first surgery activation, I remember that I was told that sometimes it is needed to depress the release button first (which could be a challenge by itself) before trying to press the bulb. It worked for me...

Best wishes!
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

shooter1000

Postby shooter1000 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:59 am

Thanks Plumber, I made myself sore last night so I'm going to give a break today and try again tomorrow morning. I will probably talk to Dr. Kramer about it tonight. I was afraid to push the deflate button because I was concerned that I wouldn't be able to pump it back up, and I think it's supposed the have at least daily inflation to prevent scarring.
Age 75 Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 03/22/2017. AMS 700 LGX 18 CM with 2 Cm RTE for a total of 20 CM. Previously used injections over 1000 no scarring

shooter1000

Postby shooter1000 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:40 pm

Woo Hoo !

Thanks to my FT friend plumber, I had some success in the tub tonight. He suggested that I let it down with the release button before trying to pump.

After his suggestion, it hit me that of course....with the cylinders 20-40 % pumped up you are pushing against a substantial discharge head pressure. The new cylinders are just at the point where they are starting to expand in girth, and they are nearly virgin with few cycles to break them in.

I pushed the deflate button for about 5 seconds. It seemed like I deflated a little. Then I squeezed the cylinders hard and I could feel them go nearly flat with the solid tips in my glans now larger than the cylinders. I was sure that I had deflated. Once I located the bulb and got it positioned in the hot water I gave a might squeeze and I could feel it collapse. It took a little time for it to return to full size and I repeated 4 times. I am back about where i started, but feeling so much better about it all now. I was getting really sore so I quit till next time. I am not a strong man except my hands which are powerful from a lifetime of working with them. I don't see how anyone with a weak grip can get this started.

Thanks Plumber

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:29 pm

shooter1000, Success! Cheers!
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

ccrider

Postby ccrider » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:43 pm

shooter1000 wrote:Woo Hoo !

Thanks to my FT friend plumber, I had some success in the tub tonight. He suggested that I let it down with the release button before trying to pump.

After his suggestion, it hit me that of course....with the cylinders 20-40 % pumped up you are pushing against a substantial discharge head pressure. The new cylinders are just at the point where they are starting to expand in girth, and they are nearly virgin with few cycles to break them in.

I pushed the deflate button for about 5 seconds. It seemed like I deflated a little. Then I squeezed the cylinders hard and I could feel them go nearly flat with the solid tips in my glans now larger than the cylinders. I was sure that I had deflated. Once I located the bulb and got it positioned in the hot water I gave a might squeeze and I could feel it collapse. It took a little time for it to return to full size and I repeated 4 times. I am back about where i started, but feeling so much better about it all now. I was getting really sore so I quit till next time. I am not a strong man except my hands which are powerful from a lifetime of working with them. I don't see how anyone with a weak grip can get this started.

Thanks Plumber

Occasionally I have to do a valve reset (squeezing both ends of the deflation block for a few seconds, then pressing the deflate button) before pumping to get that initial valve "pop" when I start pumping. The pumping seems to get easier with regular cycling.
...69 years old, married over 30 years, serious ED for around 10 years. AMS 700 LGX 21 cm +3 cm RTE implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Dec 7, 2016.

shooter1000

Postby shooter1000 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:48 pm

Thanks for that tip.

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:16 am

shooter1000 wrote:Woo Hoo !

Thanks Plumber

Shooter,

That is such a great news, my friend! I am glad that I remembered what I learned almost a year ago, and passed it along so you can benefit from it. I just can imagine the relief you felt; it was for me an incredible moment when I was able to accomplish it after a good half hour of trying.

Also, you will notice that the pump will start to be less stiffer as you use it, hence the procedure will be less strenuous. Also you will learn where to position your fingers to maximize the pumping. It is such an individual sweet spot that what works for you may not work others. Even in my case, that I have had three different pumps, the position and way to operate each one is different; still getting a hang of this one.

Cheers!!!
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

shooter1000

Postby shooter1000 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:06 am

Thanks again my friend

shooter1000

Postby shooter1000 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:18 am

Day 15:

Big setback this morning. I hopped in a hot tub all excited that I could pump up some today. I had a lot of trouble locating the pump bulb. I'm not sure that I ever squeezed it. During the attempt I noticed that my penis was swelling and turning blue on the right side. I have developed a hematoma there. I hopped out of the tub and iced it down. I have sent a text to Dr.Kramer for guidance. Frankly I'm scared because i'm not pumped up as much as I was after surgery, and I don't want to develop scar tissue waiting for this Hematoma to heal up Ugh!

I can't see how the poking around in my scrotum could have caused the hematoma on my penis. Perhaps just a coincidence.

Return to “Implants”