Kramer Time

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ccrider

Re: Kramer Time

Postby ccrider » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:08 pm

longdayze wrote:Dave
Dr. Kramer told me to watch your video, he feels he can repair me as well. I don't have 1/2 the issues you had. In my opinion my issues are caused by one mistake, that being under sized cylinders. Tool much shorter by 2" and the tips are not even in the glans, fall short, tips not in the head which results in the floppy head.
If the jackass had tested it after installing it should have been obvious. I have no clue how he and the Coloplast rep thought it was a successful surgery.
SAM I AM

Longdayze: Was this an infrapubic procedure? Seems like per this board that a significant number of the infrapubic procedures get undersized unless the surgeon has the requisite experience to do it right. Can't see how they'd let you leave the operating room in that condition...
...69 years old, married over 30 years, serious ED for around 10 years. AMS 700 LGX 21 cm +3 cm RTE implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Dec 7, 2016.

longdayze

Postby longdayze » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:22 pm

It was infrapubic by a doctor who was supposed to be trained or a disciple of Peireto. He talked all the advantages, faster heal time, less chance of infection, quicker activation. All that may be true, but who would trade those 3 advantages for a shorter floppy head tool that is unusable? Be very careful when choosing a doctor. From what I've been able to decern, there are 2-3 that are the gold standard at this procedure. I know there are other less know doctors that do a surpurb job, but most others it's a crap shoot, and I stress the word crap.
SAM I AM
Had Titan 18cm + 1cm RTE on 1-5-17, blotched surgery, cylinders short. Had revision on 3-15-17 Dr. Kramer to a Titan 22 +1 RTE. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiEZyTjSM2M

Sam

ccrider

Postby ccrider » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:50 pm

longdayze wrote:It was infrapubic by a doctor who was supposed to be trained or a disciple of Peireto. He talked all the advantages, faster heal time, less chance of infection, quicker activation. All that may be true, but who would trade those 3 advantages for a shorter floppy head tool that is unusable? Be very careful when choosing a doctor. From what I've been able to decern, there are 2-3 that are the gold standard at this procedure. I know there are other less know doctors that do a surpurb job, but most others it's a crap shoot, and I stress the word crap.
SAM I AM

I would agree with you...I'm sure that there are plenty of unheralded surgeons flying under the proverbial radar who do an outstanding job. The problem is getting solid/reliable recommendations to these unknown surgeons in order to avoid a disaster such as the one you're going to remedy in Baltimore. I'd trust Perito to do a good job if I wanted the infrapubic procedure but not necessarily someone who took Perito's training course and now holds himself out as a surgeon w/ specialized knowledge in the implant field. After lurking on this excellent forum for a couple of years before undergoing the procedure myself, I didn't want to trust my package to somebody at the beginning of the learning curve...too risky. It's my firm belief that the penile implant procedure is as much art as it is science. I wanted the "gold standard"...a high-volume surgeon who was considered one of the preeminent practitioners in this surgical niche who also operated in a world-class hospital setting and who would likely do the job right the first time.
...69 years old, married over 30 years, serious ED for around 10 years. AMS 700 LGX 21 cm +3 cm RTE implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Dec 7, 2016.

David_R

Postby David_R » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:33 pm

ccrider wrote:
longdayze wrote:I didn't want to trust my package to somebody at the beginning of the learning curve.

My feelings are, I know doctors have to learn on somebody. But I just don't that "somebody" to be me. :mrgreen:

longdayze

Postby longdayze » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:22 pm

I just checked the weather next week in Baltimore, not sure I will need ice, wow!!!
I live in New Orleans and need to go buy a heavy coat, it doesn't snow in the swamp.
Dr. Kramer has 7 implants scheduled next Wednesday and I'm number 7,let's hope that's my lucky number.
SAM I AM
Had Titan 18cm + 1cm RTE on 1-5-17, blotched surgery, cylinders short. Had revision on 3-15-17 Dr. Kramer to a Titan 22 +1 RTE. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiEZyTjSM2M

Sam

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:16 pm

Use the shuttles,room service and Jimmy Johns and you likely won't need to much clothing as you will only be outside 50' at a time.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

longdayze

Postby longdayze » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:04 am

Alibaba,
Thanks for the tips while in Baltimore. I love Jimmy Johns, there the infrapubic sandwich folks, " FREAKY FAST " I don't mind my sandwich being fast, just not my doctor.
SAM I AM

Sam

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:24 pm

I will have surgery with him next Wednesday (6:15AM)!!!
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:28 pm

ThePlumber1964 wrote:I will have surgery with him next Wednesday (6:15AM)!!!

Where it the thumbs up button? Best of luck to you.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:30 pm

longdayze wrote:Alibaba,
Thanks for the tips while in Baltimore. I love Jimmy Johns, there the infrapubic sandwich folks, " FREAKY FAST " I don't mind my sandwich being fast, just not my doctor.
SAM I AM

There is literally only 1 building between where you are staying and Jimmy Johns. Very close. Back to back and across the street.

Return to “Implants”