Advanced sex techniques for bionics -- share your expertise

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
lunacynic

Re: Advanced sex techniques for bionics -- share your expertise

Postby lunacynic » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:15 am

just keep this in mind: it's adjustable and you're in control. in the days when my little head was running the show, sometimes i just couldn't get him on the same page. but, as a partner recently observed as i introduced her to some operational details, "so now you're the boss." beautiful!

she may be reluctant to complain so if there's any doubt, ask. sometimes i hear, "it's too hard." sometimes i hear, "can you make it harder?"

yes. yes i can ;)
65 - ams 700 lgx 5.5cm rte with 18cm cylinders installed infrapubic aug 23 2016 by bryan kansas austin texas

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:49 am

That's the ticket Time. Time to love, savor, and prepare her. (Unless it's time for her husband, Mr. ordinary dick, to be home! :lol: :lol: :lol: ) Without fear of losing your magnificent erection. Don't stop until she says so. With a 3:00 erection, I'm a 'doggy style' man. My orgasms are OOOOMMMMGGGG intense! 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:04 am

Eat her and eat her and eat her some more.... then fuck her.... Then eat her some more.... Then fuck her some more..... Then..... well, you see..... Truthfully, I've given more pleasure to women with my mouth than with my dick..... My dick, however, gives ME the most pleasure
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:38 am

OK, great news ! I had sex with my wife yesterday (postop day 19) and it went very well. She had an orgasm, I had an orgasm. It was better than our usual mode with the quadmix erections, and she was wetter than ever, so I really think she had a good time. We did not go too crazy though (just missionary position and one orgasm for each of us), but who knows, maybe some sort of rodeo sex will be next.

Question: the variable regarding "how hard to pump it up" is an interesting one for me. I need advice from you all regarding when to use the super hard mode versus the standard awesome erection mode ? Also, continued comments on other advanced techniques for bionics will help me as well.
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:31 am

thank you everyone for some of the really helpful remarks -- especially the one abut the "peter flogging" (I still chuckle about that).

With the implant, we are free to savor sex and take time with it. Thrusting techniques now have the luxury of being "more variable and more interesting" than the usual "bang bang bang bang". There is an excellent video by the australian sex therapist, Jacqueline Hellyer, who demonstrates effective thrusting techniques from the female perspective.

In the video, the following thrusting techniques are explained -- and to help you all remember, the moves are named after memorable scenes:

1) Shallow thrusts (several) and then deep one (i.e. , like the “nines” described earlier in this thread), but consider 5 shallow to one deep for a prolonged time
2) “the general” Like a revolutionary war general splitting the ranks to the left, and to the right, and up and down
3) “the wild horse in water” Plunge along like a wild horse galloping through a river
4) “the seagull” in and out in a more gentle smoother slower rhythmic fashion like a seagull flying over the waves
5) “the sparrow” many little superficial jabs, and then big plunge, then little jabs
6) “the stone” a slow penetration like a stone slowly sinking in a pond
7) “the snake down the hole” a slow penetration with wiggling motion as descend deeper into a hole
8) “the mouse” fast deep penetration, then stay in and hide for a while, wiggle subtlety
9) “the eagle attack” penetrate from a height and rams all the way in fast.
10 “the sail boat in a storm” a bucking sailboat in a large wave storm

Please write to this thread and let me know what thrusting technique is enjoyed by your partner. The beauty of am implant, is that it almost makes your dick just like a Dildo -- able to do anything for as long as needed. (maybe even peel a TANGERINE with it -- though I haven't figured that one out yet)

REFERENCE: Jacqueline Hellyer, "Thrusting Techniques - It's All About Speed, Depth, and Rhythm "
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBaprHhD6CA
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:21 am

My wife loves my ever hard dick inside her, slow gentle thrusting then speeding up as we come together. My dick can pump her as long as she wants. Once a woman has had "bionic man's dick" she's yours. :o :) 8-) 8-) :roll: Young guys it's about variety and discovery. Mature men like me just fuck. :roll: :roll: :roll: Although like Catman, I like a good meal! I'm always hungry. 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
Last edited by Donnie1954 on Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:30 am

More OCD...
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

GaryP!

Postby GaryP! » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:02 pm

+1 to Catman! Look for the little man in the boat! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LLWVqUZvT0
Then you can watch "Bone me till you own me"
Surgery Dec 2, 2016 Dr. Eid Advanced Urological Care. Coloplast 18cm

charlesr

Postby charlesr » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:35 pm

I found that positions make a difference. I did a lot of Missionary in the past, but afterwards I would collapse on my back and that would be it. With the implant, we do a side-by-side which is much easier and you can do it forever. When you get an orgasm you can lay with her with your penis inside her for an hour if you want; and it stays as hard as a rock. Ridiculously romantic. You could never do that without an implant.
Born 1951. Radical Robotic Prostatectomy on October 6, 2013. Bionic with Titan Touch with Bioflex Zero Degree 18cm w/ (1) rte Implant, Infrapubic, on July 13, 2015.

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:49 pm

OK good news: I had an advanced sex session with my wife last night.
Here were the techniques that work for her:
"she likes it pumped up to the max, as 'hard and big' as possible"
"she gets super wet when I use the erect penis tip to rub her clitoris (kindave like a finger rubbing the clit, but instead with the tip)"
"she appears to respond to angles where the top of my shaft is rubbing along her clit" In other words, I am riding higher up on her so that the penis is pivoting downward due to deflection by her pubic bone)
"At the point of orgasm, she likes me really pressed in deep so she can contract around the rock-hard shaft"

All of these positions were a missionary variant. She was not into doggy or cowgirl (so sad for me since I like those) and she is not into cunnilingus since she feels that orgasm should be through intercourse (lucky for her that she has a bionic husband).

the comments from you guys have helped me more than the various articles from sexologists on the web - so please keep your advice coming my way so that I can figure out how to use this implant for maximum partner satisfaction.

Return to “Implants”