What is new normal

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
rrrr1212

What is new normal

Postby rrrr1212 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:24 pm

Hello Men Hi my implant was Fed 14th seeing DR March 1st , He left me at 40 percent . What is new normal . Some things I have noticed 1.after a week itching or irritation at top of penis seems to be inside ( any one else get that).
2. Do you pee the same . Mine is close put not the same fells a little diff.
3. How does your scrotum ( balls ) fell. Are you always aware of pump being there.
4. Is there a constant felling of being kicked in the balls if you move the wrong way.
I am only 10 days post surgery and I must say I fell much better than first few days .
5. Also do you still get the felling of arousal the same way .
Thanks I know I still have a ways to go. just some quirky things I noticed
ONWARD AND UPWARD !!!!
Implanted Feb 14th 2017 AMS700 LGX. Brigham & Womens Hospital Boston Mass

Stricck

Re: What is new normal

Postby Stricck » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:54 pm

rrrr1212 wrote:Hello Men Hi my implant was Fed 14th seeing DR March 1st , He left me at 40 percent . What is new normal . Some things I have noticed 1.after a week itching or irritation at top of penis seems to be inside ( any one else get that).
2. Do you pee the same . Mine is close put not the same fells a little diff.
3. How does your scrotum ( balls ) fell. Are you always aware of pump being there.
4. Is there a constant felling of being kicked in the balls if you move the wrong way.
I am only 10 days post surgery and I must say I fell much better than first few days .
5. Also do you still get the felling of arousal the same way .
Thanks I know I still have a ways to go. just some quirky things I noticed
ONWARD AND UPWARD !!!!

My revision due to reservoir dropping was complete 12/12/2017.. I think was the date
1 no itching
2 gotta stand over the toilet to make sure of no accidents at the urinal at work gotta make sure I'm not pointed at 2 o'clock and piss all over the top.
3 scrotums fine I was infrapubic anyhow
4 no more throbbing at all and I can cycle at 25 pumps before I feel discomfort
5 and yes when I see my Honey or she hugs me or kisses me I'm aroused and my glan swells!!!
Everything thing I read has come to fruition and I've had a positive result. Keep Playing all goes well at least until I make it to Medicare :P
Implant AMS 700CX MS (21cm x 12mm with 3 RTEs) on Nov 21st 2016. Activation date Dec 22nd 2016

charlesr

Postby charlesr » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:22 pm

Okay, let's see:
40% is good. I think I was at 60%.
1. I was one of those lucky ones who needed the catheter in for an additional week. So it itched, burned, etc. until they took out the catheter, then itching for just a couple days.
2. Peeing was difficult and felt different for about a month. Perfectly normal now.
3. You totally forget about the pump after a while, but initially you are very aware of it since it is something that was not there before. At this point I forget it's there until I'm undressed and I feel it there. But now, it's not a negative presence like it was initially. It's more a cool reminder of what it's used for.
4. Nope.
5. Feeling of arousal was totally weird and different for the first six months. It was numb for the first month. Then back to normal, now, possibly a little better. Intercourse is awesome and better than in my twenties.
Trust me; you have a lot to look forward to.
Born 1951. Radical Robotic Prostatectomy on October 6, 2013. Bionic with Titan Touch with Bioflex Zero Degree 18cm w/ (1) rte Implant, Infrapubic, on July 13, 2015.

David_R

Postby David_R » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:14 pm

1. I do not remember any "itching or irritation at top of penis seems to be inside."
2. Yes, I pee the same.
3. My scrotum/balls feel fine, and I am never aware of the pump being there.
4. I have no pain down there, and have never had any after the healing time.
5. Yes, I still "get the feeling of arousal the same way."

Love my implant!

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:57 pm

I'm sorry guys, but I am aware of my implant unless I'm asleep. A 5.5 dick is hard (pun intended) to ignore. And my new underwear keeps the hang in front. I flex my kegels and my dick responds.
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Return to “Implants”