The X-O Chronicles Part 2: Sex & The Single Bionic Guy (RoboCock)

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
SWorks17

Re: The X-O Chronicles Part 2: Sex & The Single Bionic Guy (RoboCock)

Postby SWorks17 » Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:10 am

Xomanow wrote:I had a ton of fun "doing my research".......I consider this my doctorate dissertation and I received my PHD.....Pretty Hard Dick.........I'll stress this point once more: not being able to achieve an erection is mentally debilitating (if you love sex and/or want to have a relationship)....once you have an implant you feel like you're the king of the world......do your research, ask many questions, find a way to do this and take action.....don't worry about what women (or guys if you're gay) will think - there are plenty of them out there......most of the problems that I see here are self made.....you have to learn to not give a shit and go out and do that which makes you happy......anything else is just fluff.......the physical part of being implanted is the easiest to deal with as it's mostly about mechanics.....whether it's the implant or the body itself.......the mental and emotional part of this is the most difficult to wrestle with.....you have to be a problem solver and not a problem maker......and then you can go out to do anytng you want and be anyone you want.....it's all in your brain which is equally as important as your dick........

Xomanow, how are things going, it's been a while since we've heard from you? We hope that your health is still good and you've been able to find someone that can meet your sexual needs but is ok with not having a committed relationship.

S-Works
Age 66, Garden Ridge Texas, Progressive ED after Boston Scientific Rezum procedure for benign enlarged prostate 19 May 21, AMS LGX 18 w 3cm rear tips installed 5 Nov 2021 by Dr Shane Barney, Brooke Army Medical Center, San Antonio, Texas, Married 35 years

ShouldIwait

Postby ShouldIwait » Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:47 pm

"...if I had a heart attack & died, I would have still had a rock solid hard on......I could be dead for hours and my implant would be sticking up facing magnetic north.....would the paramedics know how to delate me or would I suffer great embarrassment when being wheeled into the morgue?"

VERY GOOD QUESTION :)
57, ED 10-15 years. Pills, Bi, Tri then Quad Mix Injections- all slowly less effective. IPP July 2022 (Penscrotal, Titan, 22 + 1) @6mo back to OEM--7.2"L x 5.5"w

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:39 pm

ShouldIwait wrote:"...if I had a heart attack & died, I would have still had a rock solid hard on......I could be dead for hours and my implant would be sticking up facing magnetic north.....would the paramedics know how to delate me or would I suffer great embarrassment when being wheeled into the morgue?"

I’ve asked my friend and his wife to insure that if i died they’d discretely inflate me knowing full well i’ll be laughing from above as i view the scene as they prepare me in the morgue! :)
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

Lifeabroad

Postby Lifeabroad » Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:39 am

ThailandBound wrote:
ShouldIwait wrote:"...if I had a heart attack & died, I would have still had a rock solid hard on......I could be dead for hours and my implant would be sticking up facing magnetic north.....would the paramedics know how to delate me or would I suffer great embarrassment when being wheeled into the morgue?"

I’ve asked my friend and his wife to insure that if i died they’d discretely inflate me knowing full well i’ll be laughing from above as i view the scene as they prepare me in the morgue! :)

I swear, i have not laughed so hard in a long time lmao

Return to “Implants”