The X-O Chronicles Part 2: Sex & The Single Bionic Guy (RoboCock)

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
dirtman1993

Re: The X-O Chronicles Part 2: Sex & The Single Bionic Guy (RoboCock)

Postby dirtman1993 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:44 am

Great photos and thank her as it shows how we can get back to being men with erections. I wish more of use could or would show others as so many guys wonder how it will be. This shows us and good it can become again.

Thank you
Implanted March 2nd by Dr. Kramer with AMS/LGX. Had a problem lower left (scar tissue) and he placed a larger (thicker) implant as you can here on the YouTube video. Got all back, ED over 10 years before Implant.

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:05 am

In summation and M's thoughts on this......

This maiden voyage was a huge success for me (and her)....I seem to have more sensitivity than I had during my ED days as it was difficult for me to cum via penetration, but that could have been the pills causing that....I did notice that when I first masturbated with my implant that I did (and do) have heightened sensitivity....maybe because of a strong erection but whatever the reason, it's a huge plus......again, having the physical penile stamina and the mental stamina is life changing....knowing that I can please a woman to an extreme extent is a great feeling.....

M's thoughts.....as I stated before, she is amazed by this....BTW, she says "Hi" to all the bionic brothers as I told her all about FrankTalk......with regard to my new penis.....she loves the girth.....she noticed that I have more girth (I never measured it but know that it has increased) which she loves and.....she loves it as hard as I can pump it.....there's no backing off with her, she loves that it is rock hard before and after I cum.....she has always been satisfied with my length and sees & feels no difference in my length.....I even showed her how to use my pump which she was a little jittery about at first but we both pumped it in unison....yes, she could feel the pump when she played with my balls but she said that she now had an extra one to play with.....she also told me to go out and use it.....that it would be a great service to other woman.....in her own words, "what woman wouldn't love this?"......she also suggested that I not initially tell other women about it prior to having sex.....after a time or two, sure, I should tell them but they wouldn't know the difference at first.....I agree with that up to the point of a woman fondling my balls during play or oral sex....but, my jury is out on not telling a woman at the first encounter....something for me to ponder.....

All & all......M gave me the thumb's up!

implant1 (3).jpg
implant1 (3).jpg (39.15 KiB) Viewed 2201 times
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:43 am

I just dug up some photos of M & I from 1994.....prior to having ED.......I was 44

hm14.jpg
hm14.jpg (61.91 KiB) Viewed 2196 times

hm26.JPG
hm26.JPG (45.75 KiB) Viewed 2196 times

hm31.JPG
hm31.JPG (60.4 KiB) Viewed 2196 times

So, we've "cum" full circle.....this implant has really allowed me to continue a good sex life......my "down time" is over while the implant is in good working order..... :D
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

strongagain

Postby strongagain » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:47 am

The lady needs a close shave...
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

dirtman1993

Postby dirtman1993 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:38 pm

I want to thank you for showing us what you had before implant and after. Wish I had but can't find any old photos. It will give guys the opportunity to see they will not loose any size if using one of the top doctors. Thanks and tell her thank you from all for being open. I added photo so others can see how well it turns out by seeing Dr. Kramer or Dr. Eid. Always go to a top doc.
Attachments
IMG_1116-2.jpg
IMG_1116-2.jpg (21.79 KiB) Viewed 2189 times
Implanted March 2nd by Dr. Kramer with AMS/LGX. Had a problem lower left (scar tissue) and he placed a larger (thicker) implant as you can here on the YouTube video. Got all back, ED over 10 years before Implant.

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:24 pm

Dirtman & PFracture.....thank you for your kind and thoughtful posts......M appreciates being appreciated and has an open mind.....she has experienced the young pre ED me, the older ED me, and now the even older new "have erection will travel" guy.....(who remembers Paladin? - Have Gun Will Travel).....she has seen me go through these stages and knows my pinnacle days as well as my frustrating days and now my going forward renaissance days.....and she knows how I feel and my emotions, both the good and the bad.....I'm lucky to have a friend/companion/lover throughout all the years......

As these chronicles are about the sexual side of being implanted, I thought that since I really hadn't seen very much posted, let alone photos, that I would attempt to fill this void on FrankTalk and encourage anyone else to post their sexual experiences with regard to implants.....

I find it interesting how ED affects sex......it's like a blind person whose hearing and smell are enhanced to compensate for the vision loss.....when I had ED I was extremely conscious of it.....even when the pills worked 100% there was always a thought in the back of my head and while I was physically functioning, my thinking began to change.....I began to think more of my partner and how I could further enhance her pleasure.....so, I realized that sex wasn't all about me even though I had always been a generous lover......but ED made me kick it up a few notches by incorporating many sensual things during sex, unexpected things, and paying attention to my partner's rhythms, body language, and sounds......the stiff dick is the icing on the cake, but it's not the entire cake......there's a book called "She Comes First"......I recommend it.....

In 5 days I leave for a week in the Dominican Republic to an adult resort with "companions"......this is an entirely different thing and unexplored territory for me, and it's a purely physical thing.....it's a bucket list item and I have the feeling that there will be plenty of buckets.....

dirtman1993

Postby dirtman1993 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:13 pm

Lucky man and I will only dream of something like that. Let us know what the ladies think of a Bionic Cock

PCHelp76180

Postby PCHelp76180 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:45 pm

Xomanow wrote:No offense taken......it's a legit question.......no, M is not a paid companion......we've known each other since the late 80's and we were in a relationship in the mid 90's.......we've remained good friends (sometimes with benefits when we're not in other relationships) throughout the years......

Thanks Xomanow, I am sure you guessed why I asked, You wouldn't really get an honest answer from someone that wasn't a good friend. :D
ED since my late 30's. Implanted 7/7/15 Titan Coloplast 18cm +4 cm extenders. Revision Jan 2017

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:07 pm

I spoke to another former girlfriend who was all in favor of me having the implant and is happy for me. I may try to see her before I go away. We'll see what happens but I would like to put it in her for her input...... So the two women who I told had very favorable thoughts about the premise of the implant.....perhaps at the end of my stay at the adult resort I'll try to get some truthful opinions from the girls...... who knows if I'll get that but they've been with older guys (they're 19-26) and so they will have a true basis of comparison......

I'm really kinda liking this research......I may devote the rest of my life to finding true answers for the sake of mankind...... :lol:

merrix

Postby merrix » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:12 pm

Xomanow...

In a couple of words: Fucking Great!

This thread is great, fills a hole here on FT, and is highly entertaining.
I am proud of my work with 'My Journal' and has received quite some positive feedback on it.
But yours is something else, and in a positive way.
For someone looking for an implant, I think your thread is of enormous help.
I would have been happy with posting the same type of photos, but being a married man makes it a bit different.

Keep it coming, I am 100% sure you have plenty of guys thinking of getting an implant who will find your thread the new bible.

And by the way, being some 20-25 years younger than you, it is kind of refreshing to see a vagina with some hair on it. I barely have in my whole life..!

And, again, happy for your results. Seems Eid delivered again...
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

Return to “Implants”