More Time?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
mrp2007

Re: More Time?

Postby mrp2007 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:49 am

I found (after talking to Coloplast for advice) that the thumb has to go on the button and the fore finger on the concave end.
Squeeze quite hard (I count to 5). You might even feel the cylinders pop a bit as they start to crinkle.
Press the pump gently and you will find it doesnt pump.
After a few goes with the awkward thumb on button (not the easiest contortion with the concave bit to the front and teh button behind) I found a technique using a pointed thumb and forefinger the other way. You have to squeeze quite hard and hurts for the couple of seconds on the scrotum skin. The squeeze pressure needed gets much less after the first few times.
HTH and YMMV
Mark
52yo ED after Radical Prostatectomy (Cancer) in 2007. All clear 9yr. Only trimix 0.8ml worked.
Implanted by Dr Katz and Dr Love (assist) 11/11/2016. Titan 20cm + 1cm RTE Infrapublically
Activation on 13/12/2016
Wasn't ready before.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:01 pm

mrp2007 wrote:I found (after talking to Coloplast for advice) that the thumb has to go on the button and the fore finger on the concave end.
Squeeze quite hard (I count to 5). You might even feel the cylinders pop a bit as they start to crinkle.
Press the pump gently and you will find it doesnt pump.
After a few goes with the awkward thumb on button (not the easiest contortion with the concave bit to the front and teh button behind) I found a technique using a pointed thumb and forefinger the other way. You have to squeeze quite hard and hurts for the couple of seconds on the scrotum skin. The squeeze pressure needed gets much less after the first few times.
HTH and YMMV
Mark

Do you think it might be easier to reach your hand around the back of your leg to get to your pump in the scrotum? This way, your thumb and forefinger migh be better oriented. You might have to elevate that leg by putting the foot up on a chair.

Lost Sheep
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

mrp2007

Postby mrp2007 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:11 pm

Do you think it might be easier to reach your hand around the back of your leg to get to your pump in the scrotum? This way, your thumb and forefinger migh be better oriented. You might have to elevate that leg by putting the foot up on a chair.

I did try that (no chair) but like I said I developed the alternate method which works for me now that its loosened up.
I will be mentioning this to my doc when I see him in 2 weeks.
How is the touch pump oriented in others with this pump?
mark
52yo ED after Radical Prostatectomy (Cancer) in 2007. All clear 9yr. Only trimix 0.8ml worked.
Implanted by Dr Katz and Dr Love (assist) 11/11/2016. Titan 20cm + 1cm RTE Infrapublically
Activation on 13/12/2016
Wasn't ready before.

Return to “Implants”