Love My Penile Implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
adamshea

Love My Penile Implant

Postby adamshea » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:01 am

This is my first post on the Franktalk site. I have learned a lot reading all the post, and this site really helped me with my decision to get an implant. I had my implant surgery on July 21, 2016. I have attached a few pictures. I would be glad to answer any questions and would highly recommend penile implants for anyone experiencing ED. Thanks to all the men here on this website that are willing to share their experiences.
Attachments
Implant Erect Top View.JPG
Implant Erect Top View.JPG (27.7 KiB) Viewed 5334 times
Implant Erect Side View.JPG
Implant Erect Side View.JPG (26.91 KiB) Viewed 5334 times
Implant Flaccid.JPG
Implant Flaccid.JPG (26.49 KiB) Viewed 5334 times
58 yrs old, married 30 yrs, Implanted 07-21-16 AMS 700 LGX (18cm x 12mm with 5cm RTEs 10cm up and 13cm down)
2 TURPS developed penile neuropathy. Experienced moderate ED I could get erections but could not always keep them. Very happy with implant.

Xomanow

Re: Love My Penile Implant

Postby Xomanow » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:13 am

Your results look great.....nice job from what I can see......and I agree, men with ED problems should research everything diligently, pick a top Dr. and if all pans out.....go for it.....
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

Pine85

Postby Pine85 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:31 pm

Hey adam,

I see you have a good bit of Rear Tip Extender lenth. I am in a similar situation with 4cm on each side. Does the tubing that comes out of the cylinders to the pump interfere with sex at all?
31 Year old with congenital venous leakage. Implanted January 25, 2017 by Dr. Andrew Kramer.
18cm LGX with 4cm RTE's

adamshea

Postby adamshea » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:48 pm

I have a 700 LGX 18 cm, MS Series Pump with preconnected tubing. My surgery was a penoscrotal approach, the measurements from my corporatomy is 10 cm distal toward the glans penis and 13 cm proximal toward the base or root of the penis. The length of the tubing on a preconnected 18 cm prosthesis is 7 cm not including the strain relief on the MS Series Pump. Where the tubing exits my corporatomy there is 2 cm plus 1 cm of strain relief tubing on the pump. This leaves a total of only 3 cm of free tubing in my scrotum. When I’m in a flaccid state the pump suspended low in the center of the scrotum. When I’m erect the pump moves higher toward the middle of the scrotum on the midline.

The amount of tubing that can be palpated varies from person to person. The single most determining factor on tubing length is the distal or proximal placement of the corporatomy into the corpora cavernosa. The more distal the corporatomy the less tubing, a more proximal incision will leave more tubing in the scrotum. The length of any rear tip extenders used is also a major factor in tubing length that needs to be factored in.

Hope this helps, I you have any other question I will do my best to answer them.
58 yrs old, married 30 yrs, Implanted 07-21-16 AMS 700 LGX (18cm x 12mm with 5cm RTEs 10cm up and 13cm down)
2 TURPS developed penile neuropathy. Experienced moderate ED I could get erections but could not always keep them. Very happy with implant.

dirtman1993

Postby dirtman1993 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:57 pm

Looks great and very happy for you. Appears doctor did very good job and you may want to add his name so there will know who helped.
Implanted March 2nd by Dr. Kramer with AMS/LGX. Had a problem lower left (scar tissue) and he placed a larger (thicker) implant as you can here on the YouTube video. Got all back, ED over 10 years before Implant.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:11 pm

I have RTEs (4.0 and 1.5) no problems at all with intercourse and my wife and I Loooooooovee my 'bionic dick'. Time to pump up again! 8-) 8-) 8-)
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

gollam121

Postby gollam121 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:05 am

adamshea wrote:This is my first post on the Franktalk site. I have learned a lot reading all the post, and this site really helped me with my decision to get an implant. I had my implant surgery on July 21, 2016. I have attached a few pictures. I would be glad to answer any questions and would highly recommend penile implants for anyone experiencing ED. Thanks to all the men here on this website that are willing to share their experiences.

Looks like a great result Adamshea.

Regards
Scott
42 years old, Venous leak all my life. Pills worked but not so much then I foolishly did Scerothreapy (See young guys thread). Now totally impotent and just want an implant to stop me from completely crazy.

rrrr1212

Postby rrrr1212 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:00 pm

How far along are those pictures from the surgery I hade surgery 3 days ago not a pretty site
Implanted Feb 14th 2017 AMS700 LGX. Brigham & Womens Hospital Boston Mass

adamshea

Postby adamshea » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:48 pm

Those pictures were taken seven months post surgery. I started cycling the implant at three weeks twice daily. We tried to have sex at four weeks but found it was too uncomfortable to really enjoy. It will take time for the tissue to expand and fit your implant. I noticed positive changes everyday don't get discouraged. It took about twelve weeks of cycling twice daily to experience pain free rock hard erections that I could maintain for an hour or so. When I first started cycling 10 to 15 minutes is all I could stand. I cycle it morning and night when I went to bed. Now seven months later I generally try to go to sleep with a 70% or so erection, and then deflate it if I get up in the night to pee. I also generally inflate it 90% to 100% when I shower or take a bath in the morning. Don't worry it takes time for the tissue to expand and for the implant to fit pain free. Keep in mind I have an AMS 700 LGX. By the way I did not gain any length but I did gain in girth. We really are enjoying the implant it gave us our sex life back. Before the implant it was hit or miss as to whether I would be able to maintain my erection.

adamshea

Postby adamshea » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:06 pm

Here are some measurements of my erect penis.
Attachments
Implant Erect Grith 2 Inches.JPG
Implant Erect Grith 2 Inches.JPG (90.78 KiB) Viewed 4928 times
Implant Erect 6 Inches.JPG
Implant Erect 6 Inches.JPG (80.38 KiB) Viewed 4928 times

Return to “Implants”