Implants´s evolution

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
connormmii

Re: Implants´s evolution

Postby connormmii » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:23 pm

I had a pretty traumatic few months when I had had my implant due to pain and recovery issues. I am very reluctant to go through it all again if the experience/outcome will be the same

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:36 am

connormmii wrote:I had a pretty traumatic few months when I had had my implant due to pain and recovery issues. I am very reluctant to go through it all again if the experience/outcome will be the same

Call Dr. Kramer in Baltimore.
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

Activated 3/11/17. Best decision I've ever made.

connormmii

Postby connormmii » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:06 am

Yeah I think the cost of the journey from Australia to Baltimore not to mention other medical expenses may make that financially impossible!!

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:50 am

AMS implants are made of silicone. My understanding is there is no silicone in a Coloplast. Antibiotics differ also. Is there a chance of putting in another brand and not having rejection issues? At the very least get the rod in for now to hold the space as it will fill full of scar tissue and in a few years I would suspect you would have a lumpy short and very solidly dense dick from the scar tissue and contracting . Don't give up hope. Find a doctor that thinks outside the box. Narrow minded thinkers always are looking at the same postit note and never notice the piles and piles on either side. Hugs to you via electron mail.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Lost Sheep

Re: Implants´s evolution New Valve

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:29 pm

How about an easier-to-operate valve?

Check out rhis valve intended for blocking sperm. It could be redesigned to divert pump output/input from reservoir / cylinders.

Search on:

Bimek SLV
or Bimek Valve

Lost Sheep

P.s. The link alibaba posted (thank you, cut and paste hs difficult on my tablet) is good, but if you search on the names I posted, you get a number of references to news stories that have pictures that are worth seeing. You don' t have to dig for them.
Last edited by Lost Sheep on Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:17 pm

LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

charlesr

Postby charlesr » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:48 pm

With the reliability of current electronics (I'm sure that NO ONE has ever had ONE problem with their cell phone, computer or other electronic devices) I won't be pursuing it. My old penis was problematic enough and my new bionic implant, while finicky, at least has mechanics that I understand. Just make the tube connections better. When I see the surgery videos and I see how the connections are made, I KNOW that there will be problems down the line.
Born 1951. Radical Robotic Prostatectomy on October 6, 2013. Bionic with Titan Touch with Bioflex Zero Degree 18cm w/ (1) rte Implant, Infrapubic, on July 13, 2015.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:57 pm

alibaba wrote:https://www.bimek.com/

I can only visualize the lawsuits later on. " I thought the switch was turned off, now all three of the girls are pregnant!" :roll:

Lost Sheep

Bringing the thread back to Implants´s evolution

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:32 am

Handsa-free inflation?q No scrotum hardware?

How about an implant with the pump and valve in the abdomen near the reservoir (nothing in the scrotum). Power to the pump supplied by a battery which is recharged through the skin by induction. The pump and valve operated electrically by two subcutaneous sensors. One sensor controlling a valve and the other controlling the pump, both operated magnetically.

Swipe the magnet upwards over the valve sensor and then hold the magnet over the pump sensor and the pump inflates the penis. Remove the magnet and the pump stops while the valve locks the erection in place. Swipe the magnet downward over the valve sensor and the valve allows deflation. To halt the deflation, swipe upward again.

When the valve is in the deflate position, hold the magnet over the pump sensor and the pump positively deflates the implant.

Another way of describing the action:

Valve stays in whatever position (locked inflation or locked deflation) most recently set by the magnet. Partial deflation to a less-hard erection is easily effected by deflating, then re-inflating momentarily, just long enough to set the valve(s) in the inflate position to lock the erection in that position.

Swipe the magnet upwards over the valve sensor and the valve is in the inflation position. Swipe downwards and the valve is in the deflation position. Valve stays in whatever position (locked inflation or locked deflation) most recently set by the magnet.

Holding the magnet over the pump control sensor and the pump turns on, delivering fluid through the valve for either inflation or deflation, whichever direction the valve is set. In this way you can inflate or deflate positively and adjust the degree of inflation as well.

For example, swipe up and hold the magnet over the pump to get an erection. If the erection is too rigid, swipe down to start deflation (using the pump as well, if desired). When the erection is deflated to the proper degree of erection/rigidity, swipe up again to lock the degree of erection.

Wearing the magnet as a ring on your finger, start an erection by waving your hand and holding it on your belly, you grow an erection without trouble. Another wave of your hand and deflation begins. Complete deflation available by positive action of the pump, if desired.

You would not want to lose the ring, but any magnet would do as a substitute.

Of course, if you made a present of the ring to your wife/significant other, she could make you ready even as you slept. What a way to wake up in the morning!

Lost Sheep
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:32 am

I just told an old friend about my implant and he asked: "Does it have Bluetooth?" I laughed harder than I've laughed in years. Gut wrenching guffaws.
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

Return to “Implants”