My implant journey

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
RichardTheFrog

Re: My implant journey

Postby RichardTheFrog » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:48 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
RichardTheFrog wrote:Is it normal not to be able to pump it up all the way at the point?

As I understand it, discomfort is your warning and pain is your limit. But THE ONE PERSON you should ask this of is your Doctor.

He has seen your tissues and is in the second best position to advise you. You, of course are in the first-best position.

People here can only advise on what they experienced, but they are not you and EVERYONE is unique.

You can get a general insight here, but only you and your Doctor can have any hope of certainty, and SAFETY.

I think I'll wait until he responds to my last email to send him any more.

It does hurt, but I thought pain was normal during early pumping.
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

Activated 3/11/17. Best decision I've ever made.

ccrider

Postby ccrider » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:46 pm

RichardTheFrog wrote:Mine inflates to 3:30. Is that normal?

Also, I can't even imagine doing cowgirl at this point. I think it would snap off.

Richard:

You had the procedure done only 2.5 weeks ago correct? You jumped the activation gun by almost two weeks. At this point, you're too sore to be worrying about doing anything other than getting your deflation problems solved...much less doing cowgirl. I waited over 4 weeks to activation & it was still too sore to rock...could do the deed but way too sore to enjoy anything. I'm at a little over 12 weeks now and it's really nice & getting better/more enjoyable every time in the bedroom. As I've said before, I think the implant folks & some doctors do most patients a disservice by suggesting that they'll be back to normal sex after four weeks...should be more like eight & even then you should take it easy.
...69 years old, married over 30 years, serious ED for around 10 years. AMS 700 LGX 21 cm +3 cm RTE implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Dec 7, 2016.

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:49 pm

ccrider wrote:

Also, I can't even imagine doing cowgirl at this point. I think it would snap off.

Richard:

You had the procedure done only 2.5 weeks ago correct? You jumped the activation gun by almost two weeks. At this point, you're too sore to be worrying about doing anything other than getting your deflation problems solved...much less doing cowgirl. I waited over 4 weeks to activation & it was still too sore to rock...could do the deed but way too sore to enjoy anything. I'm at a little over 12 weeks now and it's really nice & getting better/more enjoyable every time in the bedroom. As I've said before, I think the implant folks & some doctors do most patients a disservice by suggesting that they'll be back to normal sex after four weeks...should be more like eight & even then you should take it easy.

Were you at normal size after 2.5 weeks? Mine is significantly smaller. I'm almost considering posting before and after pics.
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

ccrider

Postby ccrider » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:13 pm

RichardTheFrog wrote:
ccrider wrote:

Richard:

Were you at normal size after 2.5 weeks? Mine is significantly smaller. I'm almost considering posting before and after pics.

No I wasn't at normal size...I think Dr. Kramer sends you home maybe 20% inflated. I think I was close to 5.5" stretched at my pre-op appointment & now have 6"+ pumped...I've gained at least .5" or more...nice expanded girth as well with the LGX. I was stretched out hard for about two weeks due to deflation problems after activation (patient malfunction!!)...perhaps a blessing in disguise. Whatever you had stretched you should have when fully pumped...gonna take you a while...
...69 years old, married over 30 years, serious ED for around 10 years. AMS 700 LGX 21 cm +3 cm RTE implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Dec 7, 2016.

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:16 pm

ccrider wrote:
RichardTheFrog wrote:
ccrider wrote:
Richard:

No I wasn't at normal size...I think Dr. Kramer sends you home maybe 20% inflated. I think I was close to 5.5" stretched at my pre-op appointment & now have 6"+ pumped...I've gained at least .5" or more...nice expanded girth as well with the LGX. I was stretched out hard for about two weeks due to deflation problems after activation (patient malfunction!!)...perhaps a blessing in disguise. Whatever you had stretched you should have when fully pumped...gonna take you a while...

So I need to quit being a pussy and pump the hell out of this thing?

Walk around with a painful boner for a few hours per day.

ccrider

Postby ccrider » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:22 pm

RichardTheFrog wrote:
ccrider wrote:
RichardTheFrog wrote:

Do whatever Dr. Kramer says to the letter and do not deviate from it....

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:48 pm

ccrider wrote:
RichardTheFrog wrote:
ccrider wrote:

Dr. Kramer just said that the amount I pump and keep it inflated is completely arbitrary and up to me. What do you think of that? I know the pain will eventually go away and I know the pump will detach from my scrotum, but I am REALLY worried about length loss.

ccrider

Postby ccrider » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:21 pm

RichardTheFrog wrote:
ccrider wrote:
RichardTheFrog wrote:

Dr. Kramer just said that the amount I pump and keep it inflated is completely arbitrary and up to me. What do you think of that? I know the pain will eventually go away and I know the pump will detach from my scrotum, but I am REALLY worried about length loss.

What did Dr. Kramer tell you about your length and whether or not you'd lose any after the procedure? My understanding is that you shouldn't lose any length as compared to your stretched length. I certainly didn't lose any length...in fact, I've gained substantial length and girth. I cycle at least once a day...

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:25 pm

ccrider wrote:
RichardTheFrog wrote:
ccrider wrote:

What did Dr. Kramer tell you about your length and whether or not you'd lose any after the procedure? My understanding is that you shouldn't lose any length as compared to your stretched length. I certainly didn't lose any length...in fact, I've gained substantial length and girth. I cycle at least once a day...

He told me I wouldn't lose any length, but that's not what I'm seeing.

He just told me it doesn't matter how much I pump.

Pumping is so painful I don't even want to do it.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:33 pm

It is going to hurt for a while. Your body will get used to it,toughen up and it won't hurt any more. Really. I did the same shit as you 14 months ago tomorrow. Take you a couple Advils an hour before you pump it if you have to. Soak in a hot tub next weekend while you do it. Do what you can take. Practice up and go get your ass laid man. I bet no young chick ever saw a dick pumped up on demand. :shock: :shock: She will probably tell every girl about it once her eyes go back in her head and she is sore from riding it. :o Be sure you trim your nails short and file them smooth before you pump or at some point you will be sorry.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Return to “Implants”