Down Time

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Stricck

Re: Down Time

Postby Stricck » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:20 pm

My first day back I was lobby hosting at one of our retail sites helping customers... Just remember to get your breaks in AND SIT DOWN... I was enjoying engaging the customers having conversation and before I knew it hear came some pain (don't forget your meds either) also the jock strap I wore to work was off an hour later... just in case,,,, bring your best supportive but NON CONSTRCTING undies!!!
Implant AMS 700CX MS (21cm x 12mm with 3 RTEs) on Nov 21st 2016. Activation date Dec 22nd 2016

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:37 pm

longdayze wrote:Day 10: well I continue to improve in the pain and swelling department each day. The 1st week was really tough, but once I started sitting in the hot whirlpool tub at home, it's like I flipped a switch. I know each one of us have a different story after surgery, the healing time, pump placement, scrotal or infrapubic and the end results. I appreciate everyone's post, as its great to get different prospectives, and that's why I continue to post. Hopefully my story helps someone else, just passing along the favor. I return to work tomorrow, first day back and I will be manning a booth at a trade show. I plan to wear good support, aka, XO Jock Strap to help with the weight of my new scrotum, and actually look forward to getting back to normalcy. To all, thanks for your comments, educational and informative post that have been shared.
SAM

Sam,

I'm 17 days post surgery and a week into sitz baths. I am still sore and I actually find that standing up some relieves my discomfort. Sitting puts pressure against my junk and my clothes tend to tighten up when seated. So, if you are at a trade show, hopefully, you'll get some standing. Good luck.
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

longdayze

Postby longdayze » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:36 am

Thanks Jon, I just arrived at the convention center, that hour and a half drive was rough, right side pain. Anyhow, I've arrived and my salesman has set-up the booth and we both have chairs should I need to set during the day. I think the pressure from the tight under armor compression boxer jock is a little much, I don't think the standard jock choked my junk as bad, or good I guess. Anyway I packed several alternatives should I need to re-group, interested term re-group, ha!!!!
SAM
Had Titan 18cm + 1cm RTE on 1-5-17, blotched surgery, cylinders short. Had revision on 3-15-17 Dr. Kramer to a Titan 22 +1 RTE. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiEZyTjSM2M

Sam

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:39 am

Sam,

Regrouping seems to be the thing for us these days. I wore the hospital jock strap about a week and then set them free. I think a person should wear a strap as long as it feels comfortable and no longer. Gotta let the boys breathe you know. All three of them :lol:
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

longdayze

Postby longdayze » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:04 pm

Whew!!!
I just took a break and the boys needed it. I went straight to my room and took a hot bath. I felt below preparing for my activation this Thursday and as I felt below, all around the pump I felt like a thick, maybe swollen, pad between the pump and scrotum, hopefully this is normal, although the word normal may be way over used when discussing IPP.
SAM

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:02 pm

longdayze wrote:Whew!!!
I just took a break and the boys needed it. I went straight to my room and took a hot bath. I felt below preparing for my activation this Thursday and as I felt below, all around the pump I felt like a thick, maybe swollen, pad between the pump and scrotum, hopefully this is normal, although the word normal may be way over used when discussing IPP.
SAM

Sam,

This sounds just like me. My doctor said to be patient and soak in the tub twice a day. I can feel the pump but the scrotum is too sore there to squeeze just yet. I can feel the deflate valve but it feels like it's in there sideways. I can feel some tubing at the base of the penis, but there just seems to be other "stuff" surrounding all this and it's not ready to pump or activate. It seems to be gradually getting better. Dr. Knoll said it's totally normal, but you know me, skeptical and a worry wart, perfectionist.

I hope we both turn out really good.

longdayze

Postby longdayze » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:55 pm

Day 12: I survived the 2 day trade show, the chairs they provided were very uncomfortable so I stood most of the day. Being on your feet all day was tough, but I survived. As soon as I got to the hotel both evenings, straight to the tub, hot water - an ice cold beer, wow, instant relief.
While in the tub, I could feel the pump and out of couriosity I squeezed it, it didn't bulge, rock hard. I left it alone, I have doctor appointment Thursday to activate, I'll let him pop the seal. I assume the initial pump is hard, and this gets easier over time as the bulb becomes more pliable? I finally received my keychain pump from Coloplast, I assume it is a duplicate in size, but internally feels much larger, could just be my perception?
The only place I really feel discomfort is the left side where I assume the pump tubing is routed down to the scrotum and the scrotum is actuall still a little sore. Overall very pleased with my progress and hope all goes well at activation. I've saw pictures on guys with the tubing sticking out on their pubic pad and have read post of many disappointed with their size. If my Titan gives me 1/2" - 1" in length I will be the same as before surgery. I will report after my activation, keep your fingers crossed.
SAM I AM
Had Titan 18cm + 1cm RTE on 1-5-17, blotched surgery, cylinders short. Had revision on 3-15-17 Dr. Kramer to a Titan 22 +1 RTE. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiEZyTjSM2M

Sam

longdayze

Postby longdayze » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:16 pm

Note: if the Titan gives me an addition 1/2" - 1" in length from my current flaccid state I will be at my pre-surgery length. I don't won't some smart ass to reply form my post before this, this guy is happy with a 1/2"-1" penis.
SAM I AM

Sam

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:28 pm

Smart ass here.
Hoping your activation goes well.
Cracked me up when you said hot tub and beer. Instant thought was wondering if the cold beer went on your nut sack.
I missed last years trade show. I was in the hospital getting my implant in the same town same day as the show. This year planning on a trip to Texas for a show but even a year later not looking forward to being on my feet for 3 days. Cannot imagine it right after surgery.
Please check your post. Surely you do not have a 1/2 inch to 1 inch penis and pleased with it. If you do and are pleased, I am happy for you but I did not know Titans came in that size. Is the 1/2" flaccid and the 1" hard?
Interesting thought "popping the seal". I wondered if there actually is a seal though I doubt it being the doctors pump it up in surgery.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:19 pm

longdayze wrote: I finally received my keychain pump from Coloplast,SAM I AM

What is the keychain pump and how do I get one?

I'm having my stitches removed this Thurs (15 days post surgery) and possible activation if all is well......I have no soreness in my scrotum....I am a little tender where the tubing is, in my penis.....
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

Return to “Implants”