Down Time

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
longdayze

Re: Down Time

Postby longdayze » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:32 pm

Guys, I can't bend my shaft without pain. I assume it's a combination of having the Titan which is more rigid and also having the shaft maybe 35% inflated? To be honest, it appears 90% of the swelling is gone. I have no discomfort standing or walking, but seating in my car, getting out of the car and even setting at my desk not comfortable. No issues at home, as just wearing lose boxed briefs. Anyone else have a similar situation after their surgery?
SAM I AM
Had Titan 18cm + 1cm RTE on 1-5-17, blotched surgery, cylinders short. Had revision on 3-15-17 Dr. Kramer to a Titan 22 +1 RTE. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiEZyTjSM2M

Sam

Anonymous 3

Postby Anonymous 3 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:14 pm

I don't have the Titan, but I can sympathize with the getting in and out of the car bit. Getting in I used to turn sideways to the seat with my legs outside the car and, using the sissy hanger or door frame or whatever else is could grab, slowly and gently lower myself into the seat and then swivel my legs to front facing. I used the same procedure in reverse getting out. I also found that sitting more on the tailbone,which meant more of a slouching position, was more comfortable than sitting flat on the back of my thighs. It seemed to take pressure of the perineal area and shaft. I used my arms pushing on either side of the seat to lift my butt off the seat when I wanted to adjust my seating position. But YMMV.

longdayze

Re: Down Town

Postby longdayze » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:43 pm

Day17: got up this morning and no real pain, still a little swelling and tenderness in the scrotum. Me and the wife went out to eat dinner and no issues with the travel, still in and out of the car is a slow and careful process. Overall very happy with my progress, the only thing I have concern is my pump is laying flat and faces forward, towards my toes, but is laying flat in the scrotum, but the release is facing towards the anus. In all the pictures I've seen the pump is veritacle and the release valve is on top. I've saw several guys worried with the pump placement and they seemed to correct themselves once all the swelling subsided, hopefully the same here. I would hate to know I had to face a revision after all I've been thru, plus I paid for all this out of pocket, my insurance will not pay for implants. Anyone else have similar pump placement threat corrected itself over time?
SAM I AM
Had Titan 18cm + 1cm RTE on 1-5-17, blotched surgery, cylinders short. Had revision on 3-15-17 Dr. Kramer to a Titan 22 +1 RTE. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiEZyTjSM2M

Sam

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:08 pm

My pump was right of center....enough for me to notice during my first week post op.....now it seems to have straightened itself out at just about center.....I guess I can say that it's centrally located (between 2 balls)......
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:18 am

I know Coloplast has a different pump but sometimes my pump turns around and I cannot find the release valve. Pump will have made a 180 and the valve is on the other side. If you had a scrotal implant I doubt that is possible.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

merrix

Postby merrix » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:11 am

Xomanow wrote:My pump was right of center....enough for me to notice during my first week post op.....now it seems to have straightened itself out at just about center.....I guess I can say that it's centrally located (between 2 balls)......

My pump was pointing very much to the right the first week as well. So much that it rubbed my inner right thigh. I thought it was a failure and revision needed. Eid was calm and said it was perfectly placed and that I just had to wait till the swelling would go down.
He was right. It has since long been perfectly placed in the middle. Maybe still a tad angled to the right, but still between and behind the balls. And the angle, though I doubt he deliberately created it, actually helps me since it puts the pump at the perfect angle for me to reach it for inflation and deflation.

And to Alibaba's post above: There is no way I could turn mine 180 degrees.
It is always in the same place, turned the exact same way with the deflate valve pointing to the front. I can move the pump around some, but as soon as I release it, it is back to its normal position and angle.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:44 am

merrix wrote:
Xomanow wrote:My pump was right of center....enough for me to notice during my first week post op.....now it seems to have straightened itself out at just about center.....I guess I can say that it's centrally located (between 2 balls)......

My pump was pointing very much to the right the first week as well. So much that it rubbed my inner right thigh. I thought it was a failure and revision needed. Eid was calm and said it was perfectly placed and that I just had to wait till the swelling would go down.
He was right. It has since long been perfectly placed in the middle. Maybe still a tad angled to the right, but still between and behind the balls. And the angle, though I doubt he deliberately created it, actually helps me since it puts the pump at the perfect angle for me to reach it for inflation and deflation.

And to Alibaba's post above: There is no way I could turn mine 180 degrees.
It is always in the same place, turned the exact same way with the deflate valve pointing to the front. I can move the pump around some, but as soon as I release it, it is back to its normal position and angle.

Merrix,

Do you remember how many weeks until yours truly took it's correct place in you? After my revision mine is down in back and pretty much centered, but sort of clumped up with all the Vas deferens and all that other stuff on the left. It is settling down some, but I still cannot clearly separate the release valve portion from the other "junk" down there. It's been 25 days for me.
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:58 pm

After my surgery, my Urologist did tell me to gently pull my pump down. :o I had a Vasectomy in 1982 so no Vas defrens to deal with (thank God), but any problems with Vas defrens usually work out fine. :) Because I had RTE's, my pump hangs at the bottom between but below the two 'boys'. :roll: So far, everything is great!
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:29 am

ddbryan1972 wrote:After my surgery, my Urologist did tell me to gently pull my pump down. :o I had a Vasectomy in 1982 so no Vas defrens to deal with (thank God), but any problems with Vas defrens usually work out fine. :) Because I had RTE's, my pump hangs at the bottom between but below the two 'boys'. :roll: So far, everything is great!
Donnie

Donnie,

I hope to end up happy like you. Mine is now hanging about the same level as the two other boys and it is in the back. He stitched it where it is. My problem is it is all surrounded by other stuff that makes it hard to define where the deflate valve is. Also, there are new stitches near all that so it hurts to squeeze around in there and still hurts daily after I've put pressure on it by sitting. Dr. Kramer seems to think it will be ok and the internal stuff is a hematoma that will go away. Dr. Knoll called it something different than hematoma but he too is convinced I'll be OK. He says he's done a lot of this and he seems confident he knows what he's doing. Dr. Kramer feels he could have done it without swelling, but I think Kramer was going to do less reconstruction, he was going to add an extension to the existing tubing which would probably have left tubing along the left side of the penis, kinda in the way. We'll see how it goes. I really, really don't want to do it again. what would I do, go to Eid and pay out of pocket? I don't think so. Maybe your surgeon does revisions???? LOL.
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:49 pm

John,
I am so sorry you're having complications but I believe everything will work out. Keep the faith bro. Are we asking to much to want a dick that works? I don't think so. My Orlando Urologist is tops and highly recommended by yours truly. Prayers and keep 'hanging ' in there.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Return to “Implants”