The X-O Chronicles: Got my ticket - Next stop, Bionicsville

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
merrix

Re: The X-O Chronicles: Got my ticket - Next stop, Bionicsville

Postby merrix » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:25 am

You're doing great!
I had huge issues with my flaccid the first couple of months. I wear a suit every day for work, the tightly fitted modern style, and (wet) swim shorts around the pool and on the beach all weekends. So it was an issue for sure.
What I can say though is that you haven't seen the finished product yet.
Two things happen. You learn to completely deflate. Don't underestimate that learning curve. And secondly it just gets looser even at the same deflation level.
And maybe a third card in the hand is that we get used to a big flaccid and stop thinking about it.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:32 am

Yes, I agree with your points.....this Thurs I have an appointment with Dr. Eid (3 weeks post surgery) for the purpose of inflating and deflating under his supervision....and from then on I'm good to cycle every day as well as putting Mr. Happy to work...... :)
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:26 pm

22 days post surgery.......

Began to cycle.....it's painful when erect, but that's good.....that means that there is stretching/healing going on....a couple of motrins and I'm good.....here are photos.....

imp4 (2).jpg
imp4 (2).jpg (41.98 KiB) Viewed 1892 times

imp7 (2).jpg
imp7 (2).jpg (42.63 KiB) Viewed 1892 times

imp8 (2).jpg
imp8 (2).jpg (42.17 KiB) Viewed 1892 times
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:29 pm

These photos are of the deflated state......

img9 (2).jpg
img9 (2).jpg (38.35 KiB) Viewed 1893 times

img10 (2).jpg
img10 (2).jpg (37.45 KiB) Viewed 1893 times

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:50 pm

Some thoughts......

Upon my first exam with Dr. Eid, he measured me at 5 1/2" and noted that I hung a bit to the right....also my penis was a little narrower in the middle as opposed to the base and the end......these two factors were slight.....I never even noticed the difference until Dr. Eid called it to my attention....said it was mild peyrones (sp?).....these two things never bothered me or had any effect.....anyhow, he corrected these two things.....I stick straight out and I'm even all around....

When I press a ruler (hard) into my pelvic bone, I measure close to 5 1/2".....I will see if there is any change in this over the next several months....in the meantime, I love my girth....

My flaccid state is not a lot different (in length) than my erect state....perhaps in time with cycling the angles will change....lower for flaccid and higher for erect......again, we shall see...

I love being a shower....I can't wait to see the reaction of my next partner (but right now it's uncomfortable when erect so I'll have to put that off for a while).....

I can't believe how hard I can get....it seems that I am more sensitive than before but maybe that's just because I'm very horny right now......the crack of dawn better watch out....

I'm thrilled with how this turned out and very happy with Dr. Eid's work.....I didn't have very much down time from limping along to taking the actual plunge so I'm mentally in a good state with this.....I really don't have any mental or emotional issues to work out.....

Inflating and deflating are tricky.....I'm getting better but there is a learning curve.....the pump is fairly easy but the deflate valve is tricky.....everything slides & sloshes around in there.....it's like trying to herd cats :lol: but it's getting easier with experience.....I still have some swelling so I think that it will be easier when that subsides......and that's all I can think of for now.....
Last edited by Xomanow on Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:45 pm

Bionic bro,
So glad your doing well (herding cats :lol: ) I always use two hands to inflate and one to deflate but your right. That sucker is slippery and when that bulb slips away - ouch :o . Keep your nails trimmed! :shock:
Welcome to the brotherhood. Pics looking good. :roll:
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:09 am

Thank you Rev Bro Donnie...... :D

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:51 pm

Hey XO! It's so cool to see nice results in your case!! And let me add, that by the photos you posted I didn't noticed any bulge that would be worrisome?

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:08 pm

28 days post op......

I did a 30 minute cycle this morning without any pain relievers.....it was tolerable.....the pain is right around the area of the glans but it is gradually getting better.....I'm getting better at pumping and deflating to the point where both operations are now one handed for me.....my scrotum is still a little tender, especially with me slogging around in there during deflation......I realize that all nut sacks are not created equal.....I've always had a smaller, tighter nut sack so locating the correct angle for the deflate button that goes in between my thumb and index finger may be a bit more challenging than for others......here are a couple of photos, one with a measurement at 5 1/2".....

imp1 (3).jpg
imp1 (3).jpg (37.24 KiB) Viewed 1803 times

imp2 (3).jpg
imp2 (3).jpg (50.27 KiB) Viewed 1803 times

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:55 pm

It's been 40 days since my implant.......

At this point I can pump up to the max without pain or discomfort and feel confident that I can have sex without issue.....no visual change from my last photos so there's no point in posting more pics right now.....I'll wait a couple of weeks before posting any more photos.....in the mean while, I'm cycling aggressively.....my tubing seems to be breaking in nicely and inflating & deflating is almost second nature now.....I'm very happy with my turnout....yes, there are some minor changes from my "pre" dick to my "post" dick, but I would hardly categorize them as issues, just differences that are fine with me......no loss of length from what Dr. Eid measured me originally.....stiff as a board erect, and I'm fine with my new flaccid which seems to be at 4:30 now....all & all I'm happy with everything and happy with Dr. Eid.....and I'm happy that I didn't put this off.....

I have one more appointment with Dr. Eid on Feb 23 for a check up and don't know if I'll need any more after that.....

Return to “Implants”