Loss of erect length

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
dg_moore

Re: Loss of erect length

Postby dg_moore » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:53 pm

RichardTheFrog wrote:
LMCatman wrote:I too think my loss of length, an inch or so, was more due to RP than my two implants. I waited 2.5 years after RP before taking the plunge, my limp little weiner with no hint of erections, must have atrophied. My advice is don't wait, just do it. My 5"+ hard little dick gives me lots of pleasure..... Good luck!

What does RP mean?

Radical prostatectomy
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:08 pm

I should regain my pre-implant length as I used a VED for 2 years prior. (Highly recommended) I'm about .5 shy but no complaints. It's great to have a hard dick (anytime) again! 8-)
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:28 pm

ddbryan1972 wrote:I should regain my pre-implant length as I used a VED for 2 years prior. (Highly recommended) I'm about .5 shy but no complaints. It's great to have a hard dick (anytime) again! 8-)

I'm only 5.25" erect, so losing half an inch is a huge deal.

How long ago did you get it done?

Which doctor did you go to?
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

Activated 3/11/17. Best decision I've ever made.

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:38 pm

RichardTheFrog wrote:
ddbryan1972 wrote:I should regain my pre-implant length as I used a VED for 2 years prior. (Highly recommended) I'm about .5 shy but no complaints. It's great to have a hard dick (anytime) again! 8-)

Try focusing on the options you have to try to regain the size you had, prior to the surgery

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:29 am

PFracture wrote:
RichardTheFrog wrote:

Try focusing on the options you have to try to regain the size you had, prior to the surgery

I don't understand what you mean. I haven't had the surgery. I had silicone girth injections that didn't affect erect length at all.

To regain what length? I haven't lost any erect length because I haven't had implant surgery yet. I'm hoping it's not an issue and many people on here have told me it's not.
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:32 am

My local Urologist was the first person to tell me about implants. As he described the procedure and recovery to me, he made the statement "You will love one inch, but the ladies don't seem to mind."

Well, I wasn't happy about that and researched my options and chose a surgeon who came highly recommended on this board. I contacted his office and his office manager said "You won't lose any length here.

After reading a lot on this board I've noticed many guys who say they've gotten their length back and that it takes about 6 months post surgery to do that. My doctor says the same thing. With the AMX LGX model, the only implant that expands both in girth and length, supposedly you can possibly gain 20% extra at one year.

I just hope to get my length back, because at this point in my recovery, not quite 3 months, I have lost some length. Maybe my experience will parallel the other guys on this board.
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:42 am

jonbaldbg wrote:My local Urologist was the first person to tell me about implants. As he described the procedure and recovery to me, he made the statement "You will love one inch, but the ladies don't seem to mind."

Well, I wasn't happy about that and researched my options and chose a surgeon who came highly recommended on this board. I contacted his office and his office manager said "You won't lose any length here.

After reading a lot on this board I've noticed many guys who say they've gotten their length back and that it takes about 6 months post surgery to do that. My doctor says the same thing. With the AMX LGX model, the only implant that expands both in girth and length, supposedly you can possibly gain 20% extra at one year.

I just hope to get my length back, because at this point in my recovery, not quite 3 months, I have lost some length. Maybe my experience will parallel the other guys on this board.

How much did you lose and what doctor did you go to?

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:02 am

RichardTheFrog wrote:
jonbaldbg wrote:My local Urologist was the first person to tell me about implants. As he described the procedure and recovery to me, he made the statement "You will love one inch, but the ladies don't seem to mind."

How much did you lose and what doctor did you go to?

I didn't write down my length prior to surgery but I don't think I've lost hardly any length. At 6 months I should know how it all stacks up. Below is a picture before and one from today. I went to Dr. Kramer in Baltimore.

20160820_093432 resized.jpg
20160820_093432 resized.jpg (53.14 KiB) Viewed 1614 times

20161204_071645.jpg
20161204_071645.jpg (13.55 KiB) Viewed 1614 times

20161204_071339.jpg
20161204_071339.jpg (54.57 KiB) Viewed 1614 times
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

Return to “Implants”