Guidence needed What should I be "pulling down"

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
jonbaldbg

Re: Guidence needed What should I be "pulling down"

Postby jonbaldbg » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:23 pm

merrix wrote:Jonbaldbg,
What I don't understand is if your doc says he knows how to fix your high pump in 5 minutes, then why the F didn't he spend those 5 minutes during your implant surgery to solve that problem instead of asking you to come back for a second surgery? I'd be pissed off. An experienced doc should know exactly where a pump needs to be not to cause issues.
You are not the first one on this forum who has left Baltimore with a high pump - and it surprises me considering the doc's reputation.

I see your point and I agree. I'm not sure why it wasn't done differently except perhaps that I have such small plumbing and sack. The "high" pump is about 1/4 inch above my nuts when my nutsack is in its normal amount of stretch. If we add tubing there may be the risk of having extra tubing floating around in there and I've seen complaints about that on this board too.

At this point, it won't do me any good to be pissed off. I just want to get this fine tuned and put right. There are guys out there that wouldn't be as perfectionistic as I and they'd be ok with what I have.

We are considering the possibility of going to Nashville to have the revision, but I may not do that because Dr. Knoll is infra-pubic and I wouldn't want anyone going in from above now that I've had the implant. Dr. Kramer is going to discuss this possibility with Dr. Knoll and after that, we'll decide where I go.

I don't know, I guess anyone can make a mistake or error in judgment. I am fond of Dr. Kramer, but I'm not thrilled about having to go back. I don't see a lot of complaints about him, though. I've seen maybe one negative comment. I really liked the Chrysler Sebring Convertibles and owned three. But the middle one, the most expensive one, was a lemon and they had to take it back. I guess shit happens.

Anyway, like I said I just want to get it right.,
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:18 pm

I think the issue is most doctors have gone to preconnected implants. They are already assembled in the package according to an advertisement I received on implants. It saves them a lot of time and the ad said 1 less person in the O.R. Problem is that is a one size fits all approach. Depending on placement and body size, it may not be ideal for everyone. I think it is crap but w/o the bulk of connectors in the tubing and if the tubing is like mine, you can feel every centimeter of them. On a redo splice there are going to be 2 added connectors. Everyone is for a quick cheap approach in this business it seems to increase volume.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:54 pm

alibaba wrote:I think the issue is most doctors have gone to preconnected implants. They are already assembled in the package according to an advertisement I received on implants. It saves them a lot of time and the ad said 1 less person in the O.R. Problem is that is a one size fits all approach. Depending on placement and body size, it may not be ideal for everyone. I think it is crap but w/o the bulk of connectors in the tubing and if the tubing is like mine, you can feel every centimeter of them. On a redo splice there are going to be 2 added connectors. Everyone is for a quick cheap approach in this business it seems to increase volume.

The preconnected implant explains a lot. I am hopeful that this small revision will help me. I plan to be very thorough tomorrow morning with Dr. Tran before we decide to do anything. He will have had every issue explained to him and I plant to have him inflate me, then feel the problem areas as I describe the problem. Not much more than that to do, is there?>
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:04 am

LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:38 pm

That image is clearly of a penoscrotal model, not infrapubic.
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

Return to “Implants”