My Implant Journal

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ED2013

Re: My Implant Journal

Postby ED2013 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:12 am

It takes a firm and quick first pump to activate it.

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:58 am

Make sure that as you hold the tubing to steady yourself that you don't accidentally allow your fingers to rest up on the edge of the deflate. I was doing that without knowing it and it was taking me 50 or more pumps and even then I'm not sure I had inflation. Now I squeeze that first "pop" squeeze and pump about 15 moderate pumps and I'm done. I don't even have to squeeze the bulb flat each squeeze. Doc says that isn't necessary.
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

Stricck

Postby Stricck » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:32 pm

Activation Day!!!!! So I pretty much gave up trying to activate myself, resigned myself to wait on the Doc. Today he made sure I could locate the release button... (piece of cake) then came time to Pump!!!! He assured me I couldn't squeeze to hard or to much and then came what I'd like to call it a "Squish"!!!! Squish sounds less painful or violent than Pop!! (Whatever works I guess) Yes I heard it and it wasn't painful I only pumped 5 times and could see the difference with just 5!!! I'll pump again tonight to the point of discomfort and stop... 8-)
Implant AMS 700CX MS (21cm x 12mm with 3 RTEs) on Nov 21st 2016. Activation date Dec 22nd 2016

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:37 pm

Great news Stricck,
First activation then incredible unbelievable fantastic sex. You will love your new toy! ;)
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:37 pm

I have never really felt discomfort in the area of the cylinders while inflating, except for that place where the tubing connected to the side, where the pump was. When I inflated that would tighten and pull up against the penis and hurt, but I haven't seen significant pain at all overall in the penis when pumping. I could tell a little discomfort when full but it was very short-lived, not bad at all.

Rev. Donnie, you are such a hoot. I'm glad you're enjoying your toy. At our age, we deserve to enjoy life.
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

mrp2007

Postby mrp2007 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:44 pm

Stricck,
What I do is pump to mild discomfort, leave it for 20min or more, then pump some more until it hurts, hold it for as long as I can stand it then deflate partially. Its taken a while to get to that stage. At first I pumped up and released almost immediately. The side tubes were the problem then, but they are no longer a problem. I can also feel the tips pushing into the glans and causing discomfort, but not so much now.
Even at 4-5 weeks cycling I still have discomfort. But it is getting harder all the time.
I feel the discomfort first in the perineum and then if I pump some more, the shaft stretches and I can feel that. The perineum is hurting more at that stage and I usually hold that for less than a minute ATM.
Getting there.
HTH and YMMV
Mark
52yo ED after Radical Prostatectomy (Cancer) in 2007. All clear 9yr. Only trimix 0.8ml worked.
Implanted by Dr Katz and Dr Love (assist) 11/11/2016. Titan 20cm + 1cm RTE Infrapublically
Activation on 13/12/2016
Wasn't ready before.

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:11 pm

mrp2007 wrote:Stricck,
What I do is pump to mild discomfort, leave it for 20min or more, then pump some more until it hurts, hold it for as long as I can stand it then deflate partially. Its taken a while to get to that stage. At first I pumped up and released almost immediately. The side tubes were the problem then, but they are no longer a problem. I can also feel the tips pushing into the glans and causing discomfort, but not so much now.
Even at 4-5 weeks cycling I still have discomfort. But it is getting harder all the time.
I feel the discomfort first in the perineum and then if I pump some more, the shaft stretches and I can feel that. The perineum is hurting more at that stage and I usually hold that for less than a minute ATM.
Getting there.
HTH and YMMV
Mark

Sounds like you have a good full fit and maybe an LGX. I thought I had an LGX but noticed that the more I'd pump the harder it would be to pump and it would maybe grow a little in girth but those last pumps didn't do anything to lengthen any further.

I've had a revision now and the doctor confirmed that I have rear tip extenders like the wallet card says. The card says I have a CX so I'm pretty sure that's right. So it isn't going to push out further and further. I may even end up losing some length in this deal. I'm not sure exactly what the full impact of the revision is going to be. Only after the extensive swelling goes down and I can once again start to cycle will I know about length. It seems right now that the cylinders may not be quite as far into the glans as they were. I'm hoping that is not the case. If it is the case, then I'll be singing "Gees, I can't catch a break." Time will tell, won't it.

Stricck

Postby Stricck » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:54 am

:shock: 20 min with a stiff dick after I by myself conquered inflation!!!! I didn't count because I was waiting to hear the valve open so I guess about 6 pumps which brought on discomfort left it like that for 15 min then squeezed 2-1/2 more for another 5 minutes!!!! I gotta lot of work to do to get back my size but I'm up for it now that I somewhat know what I'm doing!!!! 8-)
Implant AMS 700CX MS (21cm x 12mm with 3 RTEs) on Nov 21st 2016. Activation date Dec 22nd 2016

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:43 pm

Dudes,
There is nothing like the look and feel of a fully pumped up dick! 8-) 8-) With my CX, I keep pumping and getting longer and harder but no pain at all! I just keep stretching. :P :o A CX may not increase length but it is giving me back the full 7 I originally had! ;)
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Stricck

Postby Stricck » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:13 pm

ddbryan1972 wrote:Dudes,
There is nothing like the look and feel of a fully pumped up dick! 8-) 8-) With my CX, I keep pumping and getting longer and harder but no pain at all! I just keep stretching. :P :o A CX may not increase length but it is giving me back the full 7 I originally had! ;)
Donnie

Yeah Donnie not looking for more than I had, I remember the day after surgery my doc left me partially inflated but deflated me some because I mentioned a lil discomfort :o wish he would have left it... but I'm gonna cycle twice a day and keep stretching him out 8-) my doc keeps telling me that I have nice size so I'll keep putting in the work and I'm gonna give it a work out tonight!!! :D 8-)

Return to “Implants”