Looking for a good Doctor in Columbia sc

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
wayne57

Looking for a good Doctor in Columbia sc

Postby wayne57 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:23 pm

I have posted this question before and I know everyone raves about Doctor Kramer
in Md but I would like to find someone closer to home because of my travel restrictions.
does anybody know of a good surgeon in the Columbia Sc area.
I would appreciate it and thanks for viewing

thanks again

Wayne

JDavid

Re: Looking for a good Doctor in Columbia sc

Postby JDavid » Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:19 pm

Personally, if I was unwilling or unable to travel to one of the top notch surgeons, I would not go through with it. They are the ones with virtually no complaints.
I am sixty-six years of age and dealing with gradually worsening ED for twenty years. At sixty-three I wanted something that worked reliably. I got an AMS 700 LGX implant in 6/25/13. I am entirely pleased with the outcome. My surgeon was Dr. Karpman.

KarlB1706

Postby KarlB1706 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:14 pm

Wayne

I would to the show an tell section in implants and see if anyone lives in your area that you can talk to about their doctors and maybe search the site is there are any members in your part of the country they have to someone they have good experience with. If you were near me in the Dallas, Tx are would recommend my surgeon.

Good luck on finding soneone

Karl
69 yrs old retired, first implant in 2009, second implant AMS 700 LGX implanted August 2015, Dallas, TX area

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:25 am

My 'evidence' is pointing at 3:00 :lol: and I had my Uro do my surgery. He's been treating me for about 10 years. :) His knowledge of implants and surgical history (6 to 8 a month) was enough for me. ;) I couldn't afford to travel and I like that he is nearby . Do your homework ask about other patients he's implanted. If he is 'straight up' with you and answers all your questions. Go for it! :P Even the 'best' make mistakes. I am glad I took the chance. Now I'm bionic and VERY happy! :P
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Return to “Implants”