mallalbe implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
stanri

mallalbe implant

Postby stanri » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:41 pm

Looking for someone who has a mallable implant to tell me just how good or how bad it is. Three years ago this coming January I had a inflateable, the type you pump up. It worked well this first year, then I started having problems trying to inflate it. Went to the doctor a few times, he pumped it with no problem. Said I wasn't doing it correctly. Finely I just gave up.. Lately I started thinking about it again. Saw the doctor this afternoon, again he pumped it with no trouble. Tells me the type I have is the "gold standard". But what the hell good is the gold if I can't use it.

Told him I think I want him to take it out and replace it with a mallable unit that I can simply bend up when needed. Was told in some many words I was foolish, but he will do if that's what I want.

So I'm asking what is your experience with one. Does it "do the job", any comments from your partner? When its in the down position does it show through your clothing? Is you penis as thick and long as it was prior to surgery? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Gold is great.....only if you can use it. At this point I'm starting to think bronze

Stanley, Riverside Rhode Island
age 80. Prostate removed (cancer) 20 years ago. ED resulted. 19+ years did nothing. Tried pills, vacuum pump (HATED IT), injections worked sometimes, but not dependable. Presently have a inflatable, worked the 1st year. Not working for me now.

Lost Sheep

Re: mallalbe implant

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:17 am

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6607

The "search" function is your friend. There are more threads, but Chedog's and BrassCar's posts in the thread I linked to will be of particlar value to you.

Good luck.

My suggestion is to teach your partner to do what your Doctor did. Make it part of the foreplay.

Lost Sheep
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Cigar56

Re: mallalbe implant

Postby Cigar56 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:14 am

Lost Sheep wrote:http://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6607

My suggestion is to teach your partner to do what your Doctor did. Make it part of the foreplay.

This is perfect advice. It is obviously your body, but learning to inflate the workable implant you have -- or getting a partner to help -- seems much more logical than another invasive surgery and possible physical problems as a result. Good luck.
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

Return to “Implants”