feels like razorburn

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Aven524

feels like razorburn

Postby Aven524 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:31 am

Well its day 12 for me,,i have been having burning in my scrotum (feels like razor burn all day) ,and have noticed the skin in the middle of my scrotum where the pump is, is very thick and weird like a 3rd testical and cant feel the block of the pump hardly at all now but can feel the bulb,,has anyone else experienced this?
34 ,,suffered ed for 3 years..ams lgx impanted on 8/31/2016 Dr.Montague Cleveland Clinic

rglassva

Re: feels like razorburn

Postby rglassva » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:43 am

Aven - I'm just over 3 weeks out and just about the same experience here - that side of scrotum is definitely "puffier" - I can find the bulb of the pump easily but not so much with the release valve and other stuff at the top. I called doc's office about a week ago to make sure that was okay - they told me swelling where the pump was put in is very normal and will take longer to go away - same with where they put the reservoir. I try to "play" with it everyday to make sure it's staying where it's supposed to -follow up with doc is next week. . . keep on keeping on and congrats!
Rick
rhabdomyosarcoma - 1975
chemo/radiation
e.d. since puberty

Aven524

Postby Aven524 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:46 am

man the razorburn feeling is the worst, the pain from surgery is gone now if just that feeling would go away it wouldnt be bad at all
34 ,,suffered ed for 3 years..ams lgx impanted on 8/31/2016 Dr.Montague Cleveland Clinic

dirtman1993

Postby dirtman1993 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:50 pm

When swelling goes down you will feel everything. My swelling last over a month which caused the first inflate to be put off and glad I did. Hope you had a top doctor and if so, things will get bette. Just take a while
Implanted March 2nd by Dr. Kramer with AMS/LGX. Had a problem lower left (scar tissue) and he placed a larger (thicker) implant as you can here on the YouTube video. Got all back, ED over 10 years before Implant.

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:11 pm

Be patient guys....the passage of time will ease the pain in both your body and your mind..............and then...you will BE ABLE TO FUCK!!!! Good luck!!!
Last edited by LMCatman on Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

Anonymous 3

Postby Anonymous 3 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:54 pm

That all sounds pretty normal. Hang in there, it will continue to improve with time.

Anonymous 3

Postby Anonymous 3 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:56 pm

Aven524 wrote:Well its day 12 for me,,i have been having burning in my scrotum (feels like razor burn all day) ,and have noticed the skin in the middle of my scrotum where the pump is, is very thick and weird like a 3rd testical and cant feel the block of the pump hardly at all now but can feel the bulb,,has anyone else experienced this?

Well, you kinda do have a third testicle so you will feel all three. It all sounds pretty normal. Lots of changes for the better still to come, it just takes time.

oddjob

Postby oddjob » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:21 pm

Aven

The burning sensation around the pump and thickened skin are very normal for the recovery stage you are in...both will go away with time.

First the burning sensation will dissipate while the thickened skin that feels like rough 'leather' will hang around much longer.

Everything you are describing is normal...just have to be patient and wait for the healing to progress.

Joe
Implanted with AMS 700 LGX on July 29, 2016 by Dr. Stackhouse Tripler Army Medical Center
59 yr old type II diabetic with artificial aortic heart valve

Mimsy8

Lego Brick sticking in me

Postby Mimsy8 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:57 pm

Hi

Im almost 4 weeks post op. The discomfort and pain is slowly reducing.
But the pump feels like a rectangular lego brick.
When I walk I can feel sharp corners jabbing at my balls, really bloody painful.
Also my foreskin for some reason feeels tighter but the head is the same size, so I dont know why the foreskin should feel tighter?

connormmii

Re: Lego Brick sticking in me

Postby connormmii » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:45 pm

Mimsy8 wrote:Hi

Im almost 4 weeks post op. The discomfort and pain is slowly reducing.
But the pump feels like a rectangular lego brick.
When I walk I can feel sharp corners jabbing at my balls, really bloody painful.
Also my foreskin for some reason feeels tighter but the head is the same size, so I dont know why the foreskin should feel tighter?

Hey mimsy any update on the burning subsiding?

Return to “Implants”