Size and length

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
computerman

Size and length

Postby computerman » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:47 pm

Hello everyone,

I had a Titan implant in March of this year and I have a question regarding this implant. I was wondering if anyone else has this problem too. The doctor told me that the implant (the bags) was 20 cm with a 1 cm extender. Before my implant, my size was I thought average. When I used the VED before having this implant, my pens was over 5.5 inches erected. Now with my implant all pumped up, it is not even 4.5. It is more like 4 1/4. Even before I pump up my implant, I have a soft 3 3/4 inch stiffy. Now I know that the doc told me that in time, the bags inside me will soften and I will become limp when not all pumped up. The thing I don't understand is why it only grew less than a inch when I pump up the device. I like the girth that I have now so I would not change getting this done. I do have a issue with the floppy head too so I will have to find out about that too from the doc. My question to you is this normal? Did you lose some length? Also did your implant bag ever soften so you don't need to wear a jock strap again?
Again, I would get this done again since I didn't have anything to begin with so I want to say that right away... :)

Thanks all
Computerman
52 yr old male. Had coloplast titan installed 3/2/16. 20cm + 1 cm extender. ED of the result of radiation treatments and testicular cancer.

dg_moore

Re: Size and length

Postby dg_moore » Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:14 pm

Give it more time. I could be several more months before you regain some, if not all, of your original size.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

roninhouston

Postby roninhouston » Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:57 pm

Took me about six months of recycling to return to Pre-Op length. But I followed the VED Protocol Therapy, Pre-op. My doctor told me at my first Post-Op visit, once the scrotum skin healed up it would also get tougher, he was right.
Bionic with AMS CX on August 14, 2015. Inflated September 15th by Dr. Robert Cornell.
Was 69 with VL
. Pre-Op VED Protocol Therapy and Post-Op VED Protocol Therapy: Pre-Op length by 6th month.

midwestman

Postby midwestman » Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:00 pm

roninhouston wrote:Took me about six months of recycling to return to Pre-Op length. But I followed the VED Protocol Therapy, Pre-op. My doctor told me at my first Post-Op visit, once the scrotum skin healed up it would also get tougher, he was right.

So are you saying that after you had an implant you also used the VED? I guess i thought you couldn't/shouldn't do that although I was never told by the urologist that I should not (never said I could or should either).

To the OP, I got the LGX in December of 15. Before my prostate surgery I was 7-1/4" long and 6.5" girth. After implant I was 5-1/4" long and 5" girth. Now that I am 6 months out, I am 6-1/4" long and still 5"girth. Not sure about how Titans work but the LGX does stretch over time, mainly length. So, give yourself some time and definitely exercise the implant daily.

MWM

roninhouston

Postby roninhouston » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:58 pm

midwestman wrote:
roninhouston wrote:Took me about six months of recycling to return to Pre-Op length. But I followed the VED Protocol Therapy, Pre-op. My doctor told me at my first Post-Op visit, once the scrotum skin healed up it would also get tougher, he was right.

So are you saying that after you had an implant you also used the VED? I guess i thought you couldn't/shouldn't do that although I was never told by the urologist that I should not (never said I could or should either).

To the OP, I got the LGX in December of 15. Before my prostate surgery I was 7-1/4" long and 6.5" girth. After implant I was 5-1/4" long and 5" girth. Now that I am 6 months out, I am 6-1/4" long and still 5"girth. Not sure about how Titans work but the LGX does stretch over time, mainly length. So, give yourself some time and definitely exercise the implant daily.

MWM

The VED Protocol Therapy continues Post-Op and does not involve the vacuum pump. The Protocol Therapy continues using the IPP pump to regain length.
Bionic with AMS CX on August 14, 2015. Inflated September 15th by Dr. Robert Cornell.
Was 69 with VL
. Pre-Op VED Protocol Therapy and Post-Op VED Protocol Therapy: Pre-Op length by 6th month.

Return to “Implants”