The Docs and Brands discussion

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
merrix

Re: The Docs and Brands discussion

Postby merrix » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:05 pm

MarloStanfield1940 wrote:Well, my 2 cents if that you (Merrix) was doing a great documentary there for a while, though it was a little hard to sit through all that Eid praise and I thought you either were Eid or paid by him but I didn't care it was interesting, though so over the top it would've probably embarrassed Eid if you asked him.
I just think you "went there" which was trying to say Kramer was doing things in self-interest or money, someone who hundreds of people on this site visited and never found that way, who gave us all the choice of devices, is not in the least arrogant, is in a teaching center and proven does a tiny fraction of pharma stuff than others (though not nothing! 100k is nothing to sneeze at :D ) . And you questioned his integrity on here, questioned his results, said he put in inferior devices for money (obviously BS), and all the people here who knew you were wrong chimed in. What did you expect?
Maybe it wasn't you, but either you or someone was saying his videos are unprofessional, for his transparency of the surgery in videos where no one else has? Come on, just acknowledge you should've stuck with what you knew. After singing one guy's praises for so long, you took one ridiculous shot at a guy and got shot down.

I am really laughing my ass off as I read this.
Trying to figuring out if you're just doing your best to provoke a discussion or if you really have some reading or understanding disability.
The 'is merrix = Dr. Eid' discussion is the stupidest ever. Read my journal. If a doc wanted to promote himself here, would he make up a case where the fake patient gets stuck in his NY hotel for three weeks, because his pain is so unbearable he can't even stand up? You are just too stupid if you believe that.
And besides the user who posted above that he met me in person, I also spoke on the phone several times with C_lab. That would make him being Eid's second fake account then. But that would of course fit nicely in your conspiration theory since he got less than desired results with Kramer...

And then you keep mixing your poor memory with facts. As you say about the videos of Kramer:
"either you or someone was saying his videos are unprofessional". Well, get your facts in place first. It wasn't me. And I didn't say half the other things you claim either.

Since you seem to have a hard time understanding, let me repeat. Again.
I never said Kramer was arrogant. I never even met him, how could I say he's arrogant??? I actually said that on videos he comes across to me as a softer and more humble person than Eid.
I never said Eid was a better surgeon than Kramer. I said that I believe they are both top class. I did however say that during a period there were a couple of guys posting issues with their Kramer jobs. Which was a fact. But also said I am sure Eid screwed someone up some time as well. I think all docs in all field make mistakes sometimes. They are only humans.
Regarding Kramer's motives, I never said he was worse than others. Then you read really poorly. I did however say I think he is no different from others. I think all these guys have other motivational factors than ONLY helping patients. Could be fame, money, respect among colleagues, media exposure, published papers etc.
Also said I think this is nothing strange. It is ok for me.

Got it?
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

PFracture

Re: The Docs and Brands discussion

Postby PFracture » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:53 pm

conway_96 wrote:I've read almost every post in this section. I also regularly check the post history of each user when they make a post.

My observation: I would be shocked if there weren't any fake accounts among us.

In merrix's defense, he has a full journal with very detailed posts. He also partakes in discussions that have nothing to do with Eid. Is this proof that he is not Eid, or not in any way connected to him? No. Maybe he's just really, really dedicated to the deception.

But his posts are much less suspicious to me than the users who cannot muster a single comment without name-dropping their amazing doctor. It's fishy when 95% of your short posts serve no other purpose than to praise a specific surgeon.

Anyways, here's a thought - if the forum admin is reading this, is there any way you can check a users IP address when they make a post? I had a blog a few years back and could see the IP address of each person who left a comment. If my understanding of IP addresses is correct, this would be an easy way to expose some fake users. If merrix's posts are coming from NYC, or anywhere other than where he claims to be (Europe, Southeast Asia?), we will know his account is fake. Same can be said about an identical IP address appearing under different users.

Thoughts?

I second what you say. I think that at times, yes, it seems godlike praising and I find it a bit too much. But I never said anything, because he compensates with extremely detailed posts and profound reflections, that should take place much more frequently and they don't.I can enumerate them if necessary....

Return to “Implants”