answer: yes

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
alibaba

answer: yes

Postby alibaba » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:07 pm

Yes I turned off private messages again and blocked you on email. Save your rants. We can agree to disagree. You love your doctor and your plasticized dick albeit is has a few minor issues, all of which I would consider less than ideal if not unacceptable given the better outcome others have. I am not happy with mine. I am sure your story will not change and mine certainly is not going to till something is done to remediate the issues. It is what it is and I am not going to lie about it giving the appearance all is well so others will have the false hopes of an ideal outcome and schedule an implant themselves. Certainly not. I took the day off today just because the tubing is so damn sore I just needed a break. I don't take days off. I ate Advils all damn day yesterday it was so sore. A decent implant should not be making me too sore to spend a day on my feet inspecting and supervising work. Hopefully some rest and then I will be off to Indiana Monday instead. Give me a fucking break.
Last edited by alibaba on Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

merrix

Re: answer: yes

Postby merrix » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:10 pm

Since you turned off your PM, I can't send one...
Just curious what morons are giving you a hard time for telling your story. This forum is for all to share their experience, good or bad. Some will praise crappy results, some will be curse decent results, and most are just somewhere in between. But all are allowed to tell their story the way they experience it.
Send me a PM and give me a way to communicate with you.

Keep it up.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:28 pm

merrix wrote:Keep it up.

Your comment popped a thought in my head. Do you still find it more comfortable to sleep with yours pointed up? I tried the other way a few times but I still find pointed up better even though I wake and adjust it from time to time. Others?
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

merrix

Postby merrix » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:57 pm

I do. I actually still sleep with those weird underwear I bought before surgery, the 'Erector briefs'.
Maybe it's just bullshit and only in my head, but it certainly can't hurt.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

Return to “Implants”