Vaccum pump with an implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
alibaba

Vaccum pump with an implant

Postby alibaba » Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:15 pm

A couple of you suggested I try a vacuum pump with the implant. I had previously and pressing against the tubing wad above the penis was quite painful. Other than that, there was no effect.
Yesterday I tried it again. With the increasing bend that is no-longer responding to modeling it was VERY difficult to force it into the cylinder, even with a lot of lube, but I did get it in but it took some effort and a couple tries. Without lube the glans bent over and pressed so hard against the side I could not get it in at all. If I had a standard size tube there is no chance I would get it in. I will try to take a picture in the next few days.
What I learned:
Pumped up erect is even with my old flacid mark on my cylinder. More proof of my newly shortened dick. Make me sick to look at it and see the marks for first few pumps and the final few pumps seeing how much has been lost in one half assed surgery.
I was able to suck a little blood into the glans and plump it up. Not as much as before the implant but it was better!
As soon as I release the vacuum, glans goes back to nothing again. It does not hold like it used to.
No change in penis size. None. Same bent skinny dick that was forced into the tube.
The tubing wad is so damn sore half the time that it did not bother me as much pumping. Pressure pain is a little different than sore pain so what the hell? It is like pain is the new normal and I just live with it.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Return to “Implants”