Small scrotum for AMS pump

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
firstcav46

Re: Small scrotum for AMS pump

Postby firstcav46 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:13 am

Lebanese wrote:I have a good size sack but pain and cold make it shrink to 1/3 of its size.
After the surgery, after everything down there went back to normal I noticed that my pump is in front and can be seen especially if i'm lying on my back.
When I asked the doctor about it he said because I have a small sack.
No matter how small your sack is, the pump should fit. But I think your doctor is afraid to do it.

SEARCH FOR ANOTHER SURGEON AND DO NOT PUT THE 2-PIECE IN THERE.
e.

Due to testosterone therapy, I have a small sack, but the AMS700 fit fine.
71. Married 35 yrs to sexy woman; ED at 62; pills/injections eventual fails; AMS implant 5/29/14 (Dr. Milam); yr later - severe burning, pain around shaft on inflation. Remove & replace with Coloplast Titan 10/18/17 (Dr. Kramer).
Auburn, Ala.

KMeister

Postby KMeister » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:02 pm

Lebanese wrote:I have a good size sack but pain and cold make it shrink to 1/3 of its size.
After the surgery, after everything down there went back to normal I noticed that my pump is in front and can be seen especially if i'm lying on my back.
When I asked the doctor about it he said because I have a small sack.
No matter how small your sack is, the pump should fit. But I think your doctor is afraid to do it.

SEARCH FOR ANOTHER SURGEON AND DO NOT PUT THE 2-PIECE IN THERE.

I strongly agree with Lebanese.

KMeister

gregorbehr

Postby gregorbehr » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:59 pm

Due to heavy scarring in the shaft due to peyronie's, I had little option other than the AMS 700 CX. So between the scar tissue and lousy genetics I fall into the small side of things, including a high and tight sack. I questioned my surgeon about having enough space for the pump and he wasn't worried at all. He simply placed it low and far back. I am wearing a rubber ring to make everything push "forward" for the picture and you can clearly see the pump on the bottom.
I would have to agree with the sentiments others have stated, get a second opinion... you of course don't want a surgeon who will just cram the pump in just to do the surgery to take your money, but you also don't want a lazy or uneducated/talented surgeon who turns you away either.
Attachments
SAM_2351.JPG
SAM_2351.JPG (248.77 KiB) Viewed 1837 times
51, San Francisco
Diabetic: used pills & injections.
2 TURP surgeries caused Peyronie's. 1st implant lost to infection, 2nd one is about 5 years old. But "floppy head" due to all the scar tissue, couldn't get tips all the way up.

linnc809

Postby linnc809 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:56 pm

Get a second opion . it WILL fit. I have one and my left festival and the pump had to work it out and they did. Put some heat to your scrotum and you will see how much space you have. A heating pad work great.

Return to “Implants”