Guys With Implants And Dating

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
merrix

Re: Guys With Implants And Dating

Postby merrix » Thu May 05, 2016 9:11 am

KMeister, what is more repulsive?

TEBozo himself making this comment: "I am a STUD and she rides my dick like a pony. Like I said, they get in line" about his beloved girlfriend, where he basically brags about how he is unfaithful to her with multiple women.

Or

Someone questioning, in a somewhat humorous way, TEBozos comments that his beloved girlfriend cannot feel his pump despite two years of balls massaging? Especially since TEbozo himself says things like "Maybe she does feel something but I do not care" and going on with a parallell to breast implants "Some men don’t care to comment on obvious breast implants", meaning he disagrees with himself. His beloved girlfriend has most likely noticed. He was fighting his own statements.

So what is more repulsive?'
The IQ question or the bragging about the unfaithfulness?
Last edited by merrix on Fri May 06, 2016 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Thu May 05, 2016 1:10 pm

KMeister wrote:
alibaba wrote:Any floozy who feels your ball sack and does not notice 2 soft round balls and a third one hard as concrete with 4 square corners is dense. If after 2 years she still hasn't figured it out she is really really slow on the uptake. Might be time to have sex sober, drug free and teach her something as the poor dear clearly needs help. At some point her orgasmic charm is not going to be able to make her living any more.

I don't see the wisdom of using names like "floozy" and adjectives such as "dense" or "slow" to describe a female sexual partner. For many men here on this website we're talking about loved ones such as wives, fiances, girlfriends, etc. It's a matter of showing respect for women in general and the partners of our brothers here in particular--but that's just how I roll with it.

As I mentioned earlier, not every male-female sexual activity involves the female feeling the male ball sack. As I mentioned in my previous message, there are a host a variations when it comes to human sexual behavior. I don't believe any of us can say his notion about what happens or what one notices applies to everyone. I'll leave others to insist that their beliefs apply to everyone. My point all along remains unchanged: It's very possible that there are significant percentages of females sexually involved with males who have penile implants and the female is not aware of the implant.

KMeister

I would have never used the word floozy if it were not for several people here discussing their paid trists. Personally I found it shocking to be told by a person here that "she is paid to be nice" . Never having hired a hooker I guess it is a little out of my realm but shocking to me indeed.

The original post included discussion that she has felt my ball sack for 2 years. Maybe in 2 years time she is still trying to figure out what the hell that thing is and he is too damn vane to tell her. Maybe she is also paid to be nice.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

merrix

Postby merrix » Thu May 05, 2016 5:49 pm

KMeister, you are like so many others fighting a war that you already gave up.
In the post above from Alibaba you are quoted as saying:
"As I mentioned earlier, not every male-female sexual activity involves the female feeling the male ball sack. As I mentioned in my previous message, there are a host a variations when it comes to human sexual behavior."

I just don't get you. I have been saying all the time that it is impossible for a woman not to notice the pump IF SHE THOROUGHLY TOUCHES THE SCROTUM.

Why then do you attack that by saying that not every sexual behaviour involves the woman touching the scrotum???? I never said every woman does. I just said she will notice IF she touches the scrotum.

In this thread, what I objected to was TEBozo saying one of his girlfriends had massaged his balls for around two years and never noticed.
You can not back that statement up by saying not every woman touches the scrotum. He just said she did. So my point stands.
You are fighting ghosts. Or you don't read very carefully.
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Thu May 05, 2016 11:09 pm

[quote=. Or you don't read very carefully.[/quote]

Has been my take for a couple years.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

TEBozo

Postby TEBozo » Fri May 06, 2016 5:56 pm

merrix wrote:KMeister, what is more repulsive?

TEBozo himself making this comment: "I am a STUD and she rides my dick like a pony. Like I said, they get in line" about his beloved girlfriend, where he basically brags about how he is unfaithful to her with multiple women.

Or

Someone questioning, in a somewhat humorous way, TEBozos comments that his beloved girlfriend cannot feel his pump despite two years of balls massaging? Especially since TEbozo himself says things like "Maybe she does feel something but I do not care" and going on with a parallell to breast implants "Some men don’t care to comment on obvious breast implants", meaning he disagrees with himself. His beloved girlfriend has most likely noticed. He was fighting his own statements.

So what is more repulsive?'
The IQ question or the bragging about the unfaithfulness?

Dude, quit trolling. I am not unfaithful to my girlfriend. You are confusing me with another.

TEBozo

Postby TEBozo » Fri May 06, 2016 5:57 pm

KMeister wrote:
strongagain wrote:
TEBozo wrote:I've been active with my girlfriend for the past 20 months. She has no idea that I'm implanted and she has massaged my scrotum many many times. She is commented on how hard my balls are.

What's her IQ?

I find the above question, which insults a member's girlfriend to be repulsive.

KMeister

Thanks, KMeister

merrix

Postby merrix » Fri May 06, 2016 7:12 pm

TEBozo wrote:Maybe she does feel something but I do not care.. I am a STUD and she rides my dick like a pony. Like I said, they get in line

Good thing KMeister shares your ideas of what is respectful and what is repulsive and sticks up for you.
You and your girlfriend really seem to have a relationship built on love and respect. Must feel terrible for you when someone posts something disrespectful to your gf.
Maybe the women standing in the line while your gf rides you like a pony can be the bridesmaids on the wedding?
Last edited by merrix on Sat May 07, 2016 8:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sat May 07, 2016 12:24 am

So the story is, when breast implants come with pumps so they can inflate them, THEN there will be a story to tell. d

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Sat May 07, 2016 2:07 pm

Trysts ....)))
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

Return to “Implants”