Asked to delte posts

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
OttoHS

Re: Asked to delte posts

Postby OttoHS » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:46 pm

alibaba wrote:I cannot say who has called and left the message. . . .

For many years I was the moderator of an online politics discussion forum. The forum had posting rules that often were violated. Whenever I had an issue with someone, I communicated through the forum's private message system or email. I never telephoned anyone. The call you received sounds very suspicious to me. Given the details you have posted about your surgery, I can think of at least one person/institution who has your telephone number who could figure out who you are and leave a message. I do not know how closely the moderator reviews posts here, but I would be interested to hear from the moderator if the message you received originated from FT or not and what the guidelines for posting on FT are. I liked my surgeon (Dr. Kramer) and I like my implant (AMS 700 CX). I would recommend both of them to anyone considering an implant. But, what I post here, and what others post here, has much less validity if this board is only for positive posts. Those considering an implant should be able to read the good, the bad and the ugly.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:20 pm

Don, my wife did not mean it in a mean way to me. Just stating a fact which I completely agree. I would think less of her if she said this worthless useless thing was the sunshine of her day. We have found no way to may it work for us. Damn thing is not even useful for a hand job as it keeps folding up. As for the comment about the other guys dick showing how well his implant worked, It was a damn splendid cock anyone would be proud of. I would not blame her a bit for saying it would be nice to take something like that for a ride. If I were a woman I would want to take it for a trial spin.
Milam told me in October last year that I had an above average size and that is why he would use the LGX.
Fingers crossed with Eid for you. He has responded well with emails to me. Any more phone calls from Lavine's office that make no sense and I am going to drop him like a hot coal and put Eid on a credit card to get this taken care of. I swear the more I think about it, the only urologists, proctologists, dermatologists or internists worth a damn own their own practice and surgical facilities. I am getting tired of 3 calls a day, different people in different offices all asking the same questions about insurance and such. I to not take inefficiency too well and do not want a repeat of Vanderbilt which was the most inefficient facility I have ever been in by far.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

merrix

Postby merrix » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:50 pm

I completely agree with the poster who said that if it is FT who is asking you to remove the posts - then representatives from FT should come out in the clear and explain why.

Alibaba - I just can't help thinking that there is something strange. It just cannot be possible to pump 300 times unless the pump is malfunctioning or your dick and cylinders are 1 meter long.

I sometimes get my valve locked in a position where each pump is super hard already from the first one and not much happens with each squeeze.
Solution is to press deflation valve again, and then when I press the pump I feel the familiar 'pop' and I can pump normally again.

And how AMS can say this is ok is just pathetic. It is either lying to save on a guarantee replacement or it is saying straight out that their product is crap.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

KMeister

Postby KMeister » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:07 am

alibaba wrote:I have been asked to delete my posts and pictures related to my dissatisfaction with Dr. Milam, Vanderbilt and my now crooked, scrawny dicked non-working AMS LGX. I have no idea how to do that and it will be a considerable task going through 720 posts to sort through them. If the administration knows how and wishes to fine, but I would prefer they remain. If there are people who chose to pursue litigation against me from these public posts of my own opinion and proofs thereof, as far as I am concerned, bring it on! You do not know who you are dealing with if you think I will slink off like a beaten dog.

I don't understand why you should delete your posts and pics. What are we here for if not to report our experiences to and for each other? Ali, it's no secret that you and I have not always agreed but I completely support you providing information about what happened to you. The photos are especially important because while one can offer a retort about what was said or the interpretation of what was said, photos are irrefutable.

Here's the kicker: If you had reported satisfactory results and posted gloriously successful photos no one would have said boo.

Let's not be cowards about this, administrators. Either this site exists to help those of us unfortunate enough to have been afflicted with ED or it does not. Go ahead and ban me for writing this.

I stand with you, Ali, unequivocally.

KMeister

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:26 am

merrix, I agree with you. I have stated several times now that given the volume of the pump bulb and the volume of the reservoir, that many pumps should not be possible. Not even close. Even giving an allowance for less than bulb volume transfer at each bulb cycle, it should not be possible. there are times when the valve does not seat and needs to be released and reset but they are easily identifiable because you can fell the buzz with every bulb squeeze. The only issue I have with the doctor consult so far is his stating he does not think it is a warrantable product issue. I believe that it is a very good possibility but nowhere near all of it. If this thing would pump up hard at say 40 pumps and show sign of lengthening or girth increase and be hard and stable I would think there may be room for progress. It does non. After 300 pumps you cannot give yourself a hand job as it bends and folds. There is no expansion in girth. None in length, yet perineal area cylinders will gain both in girth and length till the diameter is huge, 3/4" in diameter easily and the length increases to the point they bow away from the body enough to kink in the middle of the bow. Nobody including me can find a kink in the cylinders that would keep the fluid from going into the penis though that is the first thing that always is brought up.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

danny1553

Postby danny1553 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:56 am

I agree with KMeister
We have to be clear - the forum is either for sharing REAL results… or only for advertisement of products and service providers.
There is no reason to spend time reading here if the administration leans towards the second option.

stringerbell

Postby stringerbell » Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:24 pm

Good- I'm agreeing with everyone here who says we have freedom to post whatever we want here- good or bad. If you feel that Milam was unprofessional (or at best….not nice), and he shrunk you by 4 inches, then you should be allowed to say it. I don't know Milam at all, but it sounds like you should part ways with him- you're both frustrated with each other. If you're going to Eed, that's fine, evidently he's talented and does a high volume. I went to Kramer because he's the world's #1 implanter for revisions and I knew he'd videotape my procedure and had the balls to show me after, so that made me comfortable. But feel free to vent all you want, I think you've been enjoyable to read and learn from. It's a shame that living in Nashville you could have gone to Knoll initially. Anyway, take a trip to New york or Baltimore and see one of the best guys

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:08 pm

I want to be clear. I am not certain that it is the forum administration that wants me to cool it. They should know who I am from enrolling here but my posts apparently hit somebodies nerves. that I do not give a damn. As someone brought up here, I would think the administrator of the of this forum would send me a message. I am not going to smear a bowl full of mush over someone's glasses and tell them I am as happy as a honey bee in a field full of flowers while in a field of stones being chased by rabid wasps. Attorney meeting came about sooner than I expected because they need my doctor appointment schedule. I mentioned that I have no idea as I have upcoming appointments to have this Vanderbilt disaster fixed and gave dates I know I will be unavailable. Seems that perked up quite a bit of interest and one said he was coming to my house in the morning to discuss further. hmmmmmm.

moetheman

Postby moetheman » Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:01 pm

Sorry to hear that you're being harassed while trying to deal with your botched implant. I really hope that things resolve for you soon.
Developed ED at 32.
11/20/15 implanted with a botched Titan Coloplast 18cm + 3cm by urologynow.co.uk
03/23/16 Revision by Dr Eid - implanted a Titan Coloplast 24cm
04/08/16 Started cycling the implant

merrix

Postby merrix » Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:46 pm

alibaba wrote:I want to be clear. I am not certain that it is the forum administration that wants me to cool it. They should know who I am from enrolling here but my posts apparently hit somebodies nerves. that I do not give a damn. As someone brought up here, I would think the administrator of the of this forum would send me a message.

I don't get it my friend.
How can you have been contacted by someone asking you to remove posts - and you don't know by who?
And how did they contact you? Phone, email, PM on FT..? And you mean they didn't introduce themselves? Just someone who anonymously asked you to remove your posts?
If anonymously, then why give a fuck?
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

Return to “Implants”