Asked to delte posts

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
alibaba

Asked to delte posts

Postby alibaba » Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:46 pm

I have been asked to delete my posts and pictures related to my dissatisfaction with Dr. Milam, Vanderbilt and my now crooked, scrawny dicked non-working AMS LGX. I have no idea how to do that and it will be a considerable task going through 720 posts to sort through them. If the administration knows how and wishes to fine, but I would prefer they remain. If there are people who chose to pursue litigation against me from these public posts of my own opinion and proofs thereof, as far as I am concerned, bring it on! You do not know who you are dealing with if you think I will slink off like a beaten dog.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

williamb

Re: Asked to delte posts

Postby williamb » Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:57 pm

alibaba, the problem seems to be that your honesty is not politically correct. If someone screws up we are supposed to say nothing, you know everyone gets a trophy whether they won or not. Same thing here I not only did not do a good job , I screwed you up big time, with physical pain , emotional trauma and extra cost but don't say anything about it.
I am with you, this is what happened and if you don't want me to broadcast it then pay for a Dr of my choice to try to fix it and I will broadcast that also. Good luck
born 1949, Cancer 2014, 1st Implant AMS CX 18 + 3 RTE, Oct 2015 by a Houston Doctor. Left with loss of length, Floppy Glans and pain, a very poor job. Revision in Dec 2016 by Dr. Kramer, 21 + 3 1/2 RTEs, LGX, Regained length, Glans supported and no pain.

danny1553

Postby danny1553 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:50 pm

So much for the freedom of speech…
Anyway, if you do not openly confess in person, proving that you are who you claim you are, or your doctor thinks who you are, is virtually impossible.

merrix

Postby merrix » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:13 pm

alibaba wrote:I have been asked to delete my posts and pictures related to my dissatisfaction with Dr. Milam, Vanderbilt and my now crooked, scrawny dicked non-working AMS LGX. I have no idea how to do that and it will be a considerable task going through 720 posts to sort through them. If the administration knows how and wishes to fine, but I would prefer they remain. If there are people who chose to pursue litigation against me from these public posts of my own opinion and proofs thereof, as far as I am concerned, bring it on! You do not know who you are dealing with if you think I will slink off like a beaten dog.

Who asked you to delete the posts?
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:29 am

Lot of hum ha and no clear answer. Said it would harm the sponsors of FT and "impune the fine reputation of a well respected physician causing funding money for FT to disappear. They can contact me right here .
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

merrix

Postby merrix » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:16 am

I don't get it. Who said that?
FT Moderators? Vanderbilt? Anonymous members on FT?
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

Jamesbond

Postby Jamesbond » Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:32 am

Hi
I am not a lawyer. Can not give advice. Not sure a lawyer ever helps.

It does sound like you have a legitimate problem. It has gone on awhile.

They called you because they don't want the bad attention.
They don't stand behind product when they have any unhappy costumer.
When you write bad stuff about them publicly then they are not happy.
Still they did nothing to try to help you. Offer to cover expenses to resolve the problem.
Guess they might prefer litigation over customer satisfaction.

The Dr did not try to fix the problem or might have screwed up. He will not admit to it.

Neither the Dr or the manufacturerer made a real attempt to fix your problem.

I would not trust either to fix the problem now. You might end up worst off.
. Look at the power of the Internet. Guy bought pharmaceutical company.
Jacked up prices ridicouloisly high.
Almost instantly became very hated and went all over the Internet.
He became the target of an investigation. After they went thru the guy books he was arrested.
Sometimes greed does not win.

They should have helped you not try to bully you
Litigatoin can go both ways.
The Internet can also expose a serious problem.

You can not scream fire in a movie theater.
You do have right to free speech.

What I am trying to tell you not to walk away like a "whipped dog"

dirtman1993

Postby dirtman1993 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:36 am

Free speech does not exist in this country. Only correct speech and whoever decides what that is. I am very sorry FT won't stand behind you as this site has been a blessing for me to finally decide on my implant. Go see Dr. Kramer, he can help and try to more on. You may want to set up a Facebook page but not sure MZ would allow.
Implanted March 2nd by Dr. Kramer with AMS/LGX. Had a problem lower left (scar tissue) and he placed a larger (thicker) implant as you can here on the YouTube video. Got all back, ED over 10 years before Implant.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:56 pm

I cannot say who has called and left the message. If it causes me to be banned, so be it.That in itself makes a statement. There are a limited number who know who I am and the FT board shows they do not receive corporate sponsorship, working off donations though it your read posts from many years back I get the impression they had corporate sponsors. Considering how much $ the doctors are getting spun back their way, it seems the implant manufactures have plenty of money to scatter like rose petals at a wedding. Bottom line is this implant at this point is the worst decision I have ever made. Not the most expensive bad decision at this point but will be very soon exceed my only other one. Vanderbilt was a poor choice in many areas. They need training in proper procedure, patient relations, and efficiency. They need to hire a doctor that is not arrogant and gives a damn. AMS? Who knows what is going on? The hype of their product does not match my outcome and the patient assistance line "lady" makes it sound like all will be fine if I keep pumping till I wear the hide completely through on my ball sack. The doctor I saw 3 weeks ago was listed as a top tier implanter by coloplast as is the next doctor. The last doctor said that my implant should be hard at 20 pumps and I should never need as many as 40. AMS patient assistance person tells me 200 is not unusual for the first 6 months to 2 years. How is that conducive to spontaneous sex when ever you want? Before the implant everyone told me it takes 45 seconds to pump hard, then later a few said realistically about 3 minutes. If this thing cannot be improved, I want it out. I would rather have an impotent never to work again penis than to be annoyed like I am with the tubing, jutting pump, kinks and 45 minutes to over an hour pumping every other day as it gets too sore to pump 2 days in a row with that many pumps. Also the scrotal tissue used to be thin and easy to pump. Now it is getting very thick and harder by the day. As it gets thicker it is getting slicker so where I used to have no incidence of shooting the pump into a nut, now it takes a lot more effort to keep that from happening. I think all the damn excessive pumps are the cause. Considering my experience, DonBecker's experience and a few more, I am beginning to wonder if the percentage of satisfied customers is from luck. The 93-97% satisfaction rate at 1 to 5 years on the manufacture's web sites also makes me wonder. How many of these people had 2-4 implants before they reached that level of satisfaction? How many multiple implantees lowered their level of what they would have considered ideal with each new implant solely because it was better than the previous disaster they had( settled for less than they would have)? I know one person I've talked to on the phone twice who had many implants before it was made right. He still lost 23% in size by the final implant but he is now satisfied as it is usable. Not happy with what he lost but fortunately he had enough to start with that unlike most of us had "extra" he could afford to lose. I've also talked to his doctor who told me before this guy was on the extreme end of large, but why should a person have to give up size to get something that works and have $420k in surgeries before one is satisfactory enough to keep? Why does everyone post here how well the doctor managed to keep them the same size ( I see no documentation) and other than a couple who sent me pictures of their awesome cock to show the nice outcome , I wonder how many are true? Then there is the rep from AMS who tells me most will lose size and depending on their anatomy some could lose "considerable" size. Really? If I'd known that I would not have even considered a non reversible procedure that might give me a worthless non working outcome. DEEPLY disappointed. I had hoped to be healed and give my wife a round for our 32nd wedding anniversary that she would not forget. Instead I should have for the first time ever looked into a hired dick to give her a great day ( doubt she would go along). Of the last picture one of you sent showing your great outcome, she said " I would ride that in a heartbeat :o :D , but yours is worthless for that now, sorry". It does not hurt any more. It is fact i have accepted at this point but not accepted enough to forget about. I know it is bothering her as much or more as me.

DonBecker54

Postby DonBecker54 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:13 pm

She actually said, " I would ride that in a heartbeat , but yours is worthless for that now, sorry" ? Man, I don't think my ex would have even said something like that, and she could be really cruel. The pro's I see would never say anything at all.

Thinking about it now, Dr. Milam said a couple of times that after the surgery, even though I would lose length, I would still be above average. I'm well below average. He knew the size of the cylinders he was putting in. He knew exactly what size I would be after surgery. He just flat out lied.

I called Dr. Eid's office, and his receptionist asked me to email all information as well as questions so he can answer them. I hope he has something positive to say.

I want to see my favorite young lady so bad, but I'd just be completely embarrassed to have her see this stub.
Butchered by Dr. Douglas Milam, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, in January 2016. Lost 2" Before After

Return to “Implants”