AMS/BOSTON SCIENTIFIC CALLED ABOUT IMPLANT

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
alibaba

Re: AMS/BOSTON SCIENTIFIC CALLED ABOUT IMPLANT

Postby alibaba » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:52 pm

Palace01, I do get the pop. sometimes I don't so I have to squeeze about 3 VERY hard to squeeze pumps, then release it, then go for the pop. As you stated, it will not work without starting from empty but if you did not do one pump for a pop to lock it after draining it the last time you tried, it will be quite a bit of work to get a little fluid in , drain it to get the pop the next time and it won't pop till you can deflate a tiny bit at least. Lately I have had to do this more than once. Still the blasted thing is bendable. yesterday I pumped 304 pumps and it was still bendable enough that it tucked it in my underpants and worked in the yard for a bit before I finally remember to deflate it. then late in the day 57 and could not get any more. @ 57 is was flexible as a sock yet. A doctor tried to work it for an hour an a half. The perineal part gets very hard, large and grows. Penis does little. Regardless, I can't live with these damned hoses and pump jutting out. They get painful working in the yard plus are responsible for 3/4" of missing penis. I really appreciate you looking this up. Sometimes a little help like that is all it takes to get one going. Cheers bud and thank you.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Return to “Implants”