My Journey

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
PFracture

Re: My Journey

Postby PFracture » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:03 am

Like others said Dirtman, thank you so much! And to be honest, i would freak out in what concerns the flaccid position, thinking if it would go down, and if i would be able to move it or not because point out like that, i would be like "oh my god!!!" :shock:

And by the way, i may have read it (so i am sorry if the question is stupid) but doesn't the doctor normally recommend for people to have their penises up as much as possible throughout recovery, so it all heals well?

dirtman1993

Postby dirtman1993 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:39 pm

PFracture wrote:Like others said Dirtman, thank you so much! And to be honest, i would freak out in what concerns the flaccid position, thinking if it would go down, and if i would be able to move it or not because point out like that, i would be like "oh my god!!!" :shock:

And by the way, i may have read it (so i am sorry if the question is stupid) but doesn't the doctor normally recommend for people to have their penises up as much as possible throughout recovery, so it all heals well?

If I remember, I will take a photo of it deflated and than inflated. I always get it to go down. Getting better at it and is nice to have a partial erection at times.
Implanted March 2nd by Dr. Kramer with AMS/LGX. Had a problem lower left (scar tissue) and he placed a larger (thicker) implant as you can here on the YouTube video. Got all back, ED over 10 years before Implant.

dirtman1993

Postby dirtman1993 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:48 pm

PFracture wrote:Like others said Dirtman, thank you so much! And to be honest, i would freak out in what concerns the flaccid position, thinking if it would go down, and if i would be able to move it or not because point out like that, i would be like "oh my god!!!" :shock:

Some of the doctors want the penis up and not sure why. Dr. Kramer said not to and it would be fine as he didn't believe necessary. I didn't have and had a great recovery. Works just fine.
Implanted March 2nd by Dr. Kramer with AMS/LGX. Had a problem lower left (scar tissue) and he placed a larger (thicker) implant as you can here on the YouTube video. Got all back, ED over 10 years before Implant.

charlesr

Postby charlesr » Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:19 pm

I have heard that most urologists like it at about 50-66% in order to allow the area in the penis where the new tubes are to heal properly and not scar. I had it at 60% until my follow-up appointment.
Born 1951. Radical Robotic Prostatectomy on October 6, 2013. Bionic with Titan Touch with Bioflex Zero Degree 18cm w/ (1) rte Implant, Infrapubic, on July 13, 2015.

dirtman1993

Postby dirtman1993 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:18 am

April 18 photos showing flaccid and inflated. I have found when I inflate in the pm and pump 8 to 10 time the penis becomes very firm as expected. After talking with my doctor and letting him know I then wait 5 to 10 minutes and pump more I gain thickness and length. I do have a burning sensation like when you work out and have a muscle burn. I haven't mentioned that yet but will be today when I copy him with this information.

Attached are photos showing the flaccid state and inflated. The inflated photo was taken about four days ago and I will add the inflate PM photo from today later. I want to have the photo after inflating past where it is usually done. Once I hear from the doctor about the burn, I will post what he has to say. Will be going for inflate and deflate first of month so we can film and put on YouTube with more info than I can locate at this time. Seems I keep learning some things new each time I inflate that I could not find online now. Release button does not seem as high as when I started so I seem to still have an issue locating but getting better.

Late PM inflate today will be posted this Sunday. If anyone has also had the muscle burn when pushing the inflation, let me know and thanks.
Attachments
April 9 Not Inflated.JPG
April 9 Not Inflated.JPG (78.64 KiB) Viewed 1822 times
cock.jpg
cock.jpg (40.79 KiB) Viewed 1822 times
april 18th.JPG
april 18th.JPG (54.99 KiB) Viewed 1822 times
Last edited by dirtman1993 on Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

David_R

Postby David_R » Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:54 am

Looks great, man! Congratulations!

dirtman1993

Postby dirtman1993 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:35 am

David_R wrote:Looks great, man! Congratulations!

Thank you

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:34 pm

What a progress hey? Keep it up. Isn't that feeling, the discomfort users mentioned here? Obviously somebody with an implant should chime in.

Good luck!

C_lab34

Postby C_lab34 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:12 pm

I was implanted by Dr. Kramer on january 6th, and my implant is barely useable because pumping it up generates debilitating pain. Well, to be more specific, if I pump it up to be just hard enough for sex, then I suppose it's useable, but still pretty weak and floppy, with a drooping angle. When I pump it up to be really rigid and stick straight out, it's still not even close to enjoyable. The tips hurt horribly, and I get a very intense ache all throughout the shaft. It's been this way for months so I'm not sure what's going on. Seeing Dr. Kramer again on May 3rd to have him take a look at things.

dirtman1993

Postby dirtman1993 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:29 pm

C_lab34 wrote:I was implanted by Dr. Kramer on january 6th, and my implant is barely useable because pumping it up generates debilitating pain. Well, to be more specific, if I pump it up to be just hard enough for sex, then I suppose it's useable, but still pretty weak and floppy, with a drooping angle. When I pump it up to be really rigid and stick straight out, it's still not even close to enjoyable. The tips hurt horribly, and I get a very intense ache all throughout the shaft. It's been this way for months so I'm not sure what's going on. Seeing Dr. Kramer again on May 3rd to have him take a look at things.

Good luck as that is my birthday and with luck you will get my gift of being pain free. I will be seeing him May 5th. I am sorry about the pain as I have none while having intercourse. Only burning sensation when I pump way up to help it expand. Please keep me informed how you are doing.

Return to “Implants”