How is the dick during the surgery?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
danny1553

How is the dick during the surgery?

Postby danny1553 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:16 pm

Does it get relaxed so it is stretchy and soft? Or maybe in opposite, it shrinks and loses its elasticity?
The problem is that I am one of the “extreme growers”. While flaccid it is barely 3”. When nervous or cold, it is no more than 2” with an extremely poor stretching capability.
However when erected (when I was able to erect) it is 7.3”. While filling with the blood, it takes stages that are associated with elasticity. At the beginning it just gains a bit of length then waits. Then the internal tissue gets more relaxed so it stretches more, etc.
I am afraid that during the surgery a doctor might come to a measurement against my non-relaxed, non-stretchable and short penis, instead of its full length capacity…

farmallfarmer

Re: How is the dick during the surgery?

Postby farmallfarmer » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:08 pm

Be sure and discuss it with the surgeon. There are tests that can be done ahead of time to give them an idea of what size you need. That said the final determination will be made during the surgery. Good Luck!

DonBecker54

Postby DonBecker54 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm

My surgeon uses a stainless steel measuring "stick" that he puts into the tunica, then stretches the tunica as far as it will go. That's how he determines the size of the cylinders to be implanted.
Butchered by Dr. Douglas Milam, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, in January 2016. Lost 2" Before After

danny1553

Postby danny1553 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:36 pm

DonBecker54 wrote:My surgeon uses a stainless steel measuring "stick" that he puts into the tunica, then stretches the tunica as far as it will go. That's how he determines the size of the cylinders to be implanted.

That's the problem. When my dick is not relaxed, it lacks flexibilty and the stretching goes not more than 5" or 5.5" max.
However if it is relaxed it can got up to 7.5" when just pulling; or 7.3" when erected.
The easiest way of making it "relaxed" is just to put some warm cloth for a couple of minutes. However I doubt the surgeoun would do anything like that. Besides it is usually very cold in the surgery room.

OttoHS

Postby OttoHS » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:43 pm

If you want to see how it is done, watch some of Dr. Kramer's videos. http://kramerurology.com/videos As Dr. Kramer said in the video of my surgery, I am (or was) a grower. I am more than satisfied with my post-implant size.

David_R

Postby David_R » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:29 pm

Originally I was an extreme grower, too -- more than doubling when going from flaccid to erect. With my implant I am more of a show-er, with the flaccid/uninflated size almost as long as the erect/inflated size. And it doesn't shrink up in the cold either! :D

RelievedofED1

Postby RelievedofED1 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:25 am

danny1553 wrote:Does it get relaxed so it is stretchy and soft? Or maybe in opposite, it shrinks and loses its elasticity?
The problem is that I am one of the “extreme growers”. While flaccid it is barely 3”. When nervous or cold, it is no more than 2” with an extremely poor stretching capability.
However when erected (when I was able to erect) it is 7.3”. While filling with the blood, it takes stages that are associated with elasticity. At the beginning it just gains a bit of length then waits. Then the internal tissue gets more relaxed so it stretches more, etc.
I am afraid that during the surgery a doctor might come to a measurement against my non-relaxed, non-stretchable and short penis, instead of its full length capacity…

As others have said let your doc to be know this. They will not be shocked to know that you know your penis intimately and want it back but with the hydraulics fixed. If the doc you are seeing won't discuss this or blows you off when you ask these question do not use them for the surgery. And if there staff doesn't seem nice about asking questions you may want to run away as well as you won't get through after surgery. Most importantly go to someone that does them regularly. I went to Baltimore toDr Kramer to get a high volume doc. High volume doc's are the most likely to know how to size correctly. Just my opinion.
66 year old with ED intermittently for years and consistently for the 2 years before implant. Tried everything. AMS CX 21cm+1 cm RTEs Dr Kramer 4/29/2015.
Revision 5/3/2021 AMS CX 700 21cm+2 cm RTEs.
Revision 2022 Titan XL 24 cm no RTEs.

danny1553

Postby danny1553 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:20 am

billb603 wrote:As others have said let your doc to be know this. They will not be shocked to know that you know your penis intimately and want it back but with the hydraulics fixed. If the doc you are seeing won't discuss this or blows you off when you ask these question do not use them for the surgery. And if there staff doesn't seem nice about asking questions you may want to run away as well as you won't get through after surgery. Most importantly go to someone that does them regularly. I went to Baltimore toDr Kramer to get a high volume doc. High volume doc's are the most likely to know how to size correctly. Just my opinion.

That would be nice but I will be lucky if I manage to get ANY doctor at all within next few years... I am a Canadian so I am in the realities of the "free" healthcare. I've contacted a few local doctors but just as I expected, my messages automatically were forwarded to the "trash bin" :)

conway_96

Postby conway_96 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:50 pm

Danny,

I had my lower abdomen area numbed before a series of injections a few months ago. My penis was all shriveled up. I was surprised that within seconds of being injected by the numbing agent, my penis began stretching out in the flaccid state. I imagine this is exactly what happens under general anesthesia as well.
29-years-old.
Potent erectile function until mid-teens. Pelvic fracture at 15.
Tried everything - pills, injections, shockwave, PRP injections, stem cell injection.
Life has been completely destroyed as a result.
Implant is the only remaining option.

danny1553

Postby danny1553 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:40 pm

conway_96 wrote:Danny,

I had my lower abdomen area numbed before a series of injections a few months ago. My penis was all shriveled up. I was surprised that within seconds of being injected by the numbing agent, my penis began stretching out in the flaccid state. I imagine this is exactly what happens under general anesthesia as well.

Sounds promising. Thanks Conwya.

Return to “Implants”