In Scared STIFF - Out with STIFFIE

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
palace01

In Scared STIFF - Out with STIFFIE

Postby palace01 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:00 am

I'm a Brit (Dave) age 69, living in Houston,Tx. Until tax day(April 15) 2014, I had no problems getting really hard, lengthy (with a curve) erections. But of course nothing is perfect because all my life I suffered from Premature Ejac. !!
Anyway it all changed with my Prostate Surgery. A 2nd opinion (robotic) surgeon(that I did not use) warned me that pictures showed a large prostate and he would expect ED nerve damage if he did the surgery..

Sure enough within a short period after the April Open Surgery I realized than none of the pills even waved a cold flame on my now shrivelled sausage.
One good thing however, which was an amazing surprise, was that with lots of care and patient attention Cindy was able to give me the occassional dry orgasm despite being totally flaccid!
Next suggestion by my Uro was injections. That was when I first made online contact with many of you because despite trying many of the combination mixes suggested here, no matter the quantity, all I got was a swollen base that disappeared after about 10 minutes, and the the head never got close to being hard enough for penetration.

Determined to keep trying I started to read about VED. Again I got some great advice on here but also found a site http://www.peyroniesforum.net where a man with handle of 'oldman' gave tremendous help. As a result, after a lot of practice, I was able to pump and use two rings to get really solid erections so that finally I could give something back to Cindy who had been so supportive and patient since my initial bad news. Having said that I was really upset with my uro when I started reading about pumping and saw how much it was recommended from early days after surgery to prevent atrophy. My uro had never mentioned this!!
The main problem of using Pumping for sex was that after first giving her pleasure I had to break away for 10 mins to get myself ready(breaking the moment), plus although still erect I would start losing some sensitivity after about 10 minutes. Sometimes rather than break the moment we just said - 'Oh we'll try that method next time!

So moving on I have spent hours and hours reading on here the 'journey' storys, as well as so many Q&A posts, of people with implants. They can be so interesting and motivational(occasionally pretty scary). Interestingly about 8 weeks in, most people are at 'about' the same stage(glad they did it, should have done it earlier), but the variations in how they got there, physically and emotionally can be so different. How and when and where Pain & discomfort levels occur vary so much. And recently I've read a lot of people's posts about the emotional feelings they have gone through at different stages, especially those with ED for a long time - again THANKS to all for giving an insight to people like me!!!
I had several PMs with williamb and roninhouston who both recommended Dr. Cornell (thanks guys). Cindy and I then had a long talk before we both went to see the Dr. As always she was so supportive, asked him several questions, with the biggest one of all being how to press the deflation button before I killed her. So before we left the office we made the appointment for Friday Feb 12th (yesterday) - (WHAT a way to spend Valentine's weekend!).

I have such a massive 'white coat syndrome' that I was SO Scared driving to the hospital and also saddened by the latest Post by Alibaba, but I refused to back out.
With surgery at St. Josephs Houston set for 11am Friday and into the Recovery room by 1pm, I then had to wait over 7 hours before a bed became available. Cornell was mad when he heard about it! He said that surgery went well with an AMS 700 18+4 (whatever that means).
The main pain that night was the join of the Catheter to the penis. It must have irritated badly because it took approx. 5 hours after he removed it before I could produce a drop of urine.
Now going to bed with Tramardol and Anti-Biotics and LOTS of Ice.

As I say, I feel I have read SO MUCH that I'm prepared for almost anything, but I KNOW that's not true. What is true is that you guys are out there for me with all of your wonderful support and help.
THANKS EVERYBODY...
Age 73
Apr-15-14. RP-Pills, Injections No help. VED(almost old size in tube).
Feb-12-16, Dr Cornell, AMS-CX "18+4" LOTS PROBLEMS!
Jul-6-16 Dr Khera ColoPlast "20+1" Very Unhappy with very short length/width but Dr insists correct

RelievedofED1

Re: In Scared STIFF - Out with STIFFIE

Postby RelievedofED1 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:20 am

Congrats! Hope your healing is quick!
66 year old with ED intermittently for years and consistently for the 2 years before implant. Tried everything. AMS CX 21cm+1 cm RTEs Dr Kramer 4/29/2015.
Revision 5/3/2021 AMS CX 700 21cm+2 cm RTEs.
Revision 2022 Titan XL 24 cm no RTEs.

williamb

Postby williamb » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:33 am

Congratulations, I hope all goes well and you have a speedy recovery.
born 1949, Cancer 2014, 1st Implant AMS CX 18 + 3 RTE, Oct 2015 by a Houston Doctor. Left with loss of length, Floppy Glans and pain, a very poor job. Revision in Dec 2016 by Dr. Kramer, 21 + 3 1/2 RTEs, LGX, Regained length, Glans supported and no pain.

hard drive

Postby hard drive » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:45 pm

Congratulations, keep us posted...
harddrive

chiali09

Postby chiali09 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:24 pm

Awesome! congratulations!

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:53 am

Men with balls don't back out. I considered it the night before just because the doc refused to talk to me and his nurse was a B!#ch but I agreed to the deal and I don't back up. Thursday I see what I can do about it to move forward. Odd this week it has kind of moved to the back of my mind unless it gets in a hurting mood. Cheers, be well. Be pockie or merrix with an awesomely fine working dick.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Return to “Implants”