How hard are you..... Really. Don't dress it up

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
midwestman

Re: How hard are you..... Really. Don't dress it up

Postby midwestman » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:59 pm

alibaba wrote:I should have asked for responses on what kind of implant you have too. Who has a limber AMS or Coloplast? Whose AMS or Coloplast is like a steel ram?

I have an AMS LGX, implanted 12/8/15. Fully pumped, which is about 8 pumps, i get fairly firm but can bend it some. I find that where I used to stand up above the horizon with natural erections, I now hang down so aiming has to be done manually. I lost quite a bit of length as well which I hope will come back (at least some) over time. Wife and I have tried it out and the firmness doesn't seem to be much of a problem - the length issue is - we've had to find different ways to have intercourse so the length works. Still lots better than a limp one.

TEBozo

Postby TEBozo » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:27 pm

alibaba wrote:I lurked here a long time before joining. Many times over I've heard people comment that their implant is hard as steel; here and other sites. When I could get a natural erection it was hard as steel. No way you could bend it. Even when I started using the pump you could not bend it above the erection ring. This AMS LGX is so flexible that I see no way there is not going to be issues having sex. Wife asked me to pump it up. I did, 47 pumps the first time, 112 the second. Same level of bendable hardness, and she agrees it is NOWHERE as hard as my old erections.
How many of you are hard enough you cannot bend it side to side, up , down and in the middle? Is this all hype or is there such a thing? We watched a video from Eid and one from Kramer this afternoon and both could be batted up and down and side to side, looked like those hinged at the pubis in the video. My natural erection could not be bent. I'd hang my large size bath towel on it while using the head towel to dry my hair often. So what's the story boys?

Titan 22 cm with extenders. Hard as blue steel; thick as a cucumber.

Electrician

Postby Electrician » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:55 pm

HARD AS STEEL as long as I pump twice daily ,when I skip a day due to my schedule.The next few times not quite as hard and is smaller. BUT still as hard as trimix injections. 11 weeks post op.
Implanted 01/2016,AMS Cx at 56 had Ed for years ,On the pills (18yr) and injection (5yrs) married 37 years .Hope to use this inplant for years to come.

roninhouston

Postby roninhouston » Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:29 pm

Hard as a railroad spike when pumped to max. It is not bendable nor do I have the hinge effect.

When at max it is not comfortable for sex for the receiver, i.e., at max it needs to be deflated some for her to feel like it is natural. No one wants to be repeatedly poked with a spike.

Anytime I read on FT some one is pumping more than 30 times and their IPP is not getting near max hardness they have not reversed the pump valve. Either the valve is not working properly or you are not using enough finger strength to reverse the valve flow.

Another person on FT was having similar problems like yours, it was operator error. Hope this is your problem too.
Bionic with AMS CX on August 14, 2015. Inflated September 15th by Dr. Robert Cornell.
Was 69 with VL
. Pre-Op VED Protocol Therapy and Post-Op VED Protocol Therapy: Pre-Op length by 6th month.

woodturner

Postby woodturner » Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:48 pm

Mine reminds me of a rail road spike as well. Harder than when I was 18
The wife is more comfortable if I don't inflate it all the way.
No hinging
About 15 - 17 pumps to get it rock solid.
Recovered 100% of my Pre-ED length and girth
Titan Implant 26CM +1CM RTE on each side
Total ED since a 6/2010 RPA. Pills and injections didn't work. 2nd revision with a Coloplast Titan (24CM w & 2CM RTEs)on 12/15/2022. 68 years old

ldnboy

Postby ldnboy » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:43 pm

Hard as wood maybe harder lol I'm 23 and it was harder then when I was 16. Just had a revision Though so it's been bent and hard uve seen my pics!

midwestman

Postby midwestman » Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:56 pm

midwestman wrote:
alibaba wrote:I should have asked for responses on what kind of implant you have too. Who has a limber AMS or Coloplast? Whose AMS or Coloplast is like a steel ram?

I have an AMS LGX, implanted 12/8/15. Fully pumped, which is about 8 pumps, i get fairly firm but can bend it some. I find that where I used to stand up above the horizon with natural erections, I now hang down so aiming has to be done manually. I lost quite a bit of length as well which I hope will come back (at least some) over time. Wife and I have tried it out and the firmness doesn't seem to be much of a problem - the length issue is - we've had to find different ways to have intercourse so the length works. Still lots better than a limp one.

Almost three months since my first response, thought I'd chime in again. I have gained some length, just under an inch since the implant was installed. Also, I have learned a lot about inflating the implant. I used to just stop when the bulb got hard. Now I squeeze it hard 5-6 more times and I can feel the stretch. I now get rock hard when I do this. The wife is pleased :) Unfortunately I still have a large numb area from the scrotal incision up the underside of my penis stopping a little ways into the very sensitive spot - you guys know what I mean. That really sucks, I'm hoping it gets better. Doc says wait a year and see how it is then, nerves take a long time to heal/regenerate. I'd like a second opinion - not that I'm sure they could do anything about it.

dirtman1993

Postby dirtman1993 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:48 am

I also have an AMS/LGX and after 8 to 12 pumps very very hard. If I want to go for more stretching, I will pump another 5 to 10 times to feel the burn. Gets much thicker now and no way it will bend. It would like breaking a dry tree branch. Love the hardness of my new toy and so does my lady.
Implanted March 2nd by Dr. Kramer with AMS/LGX. Had a problem lower left (scar tissue) and he placed a larger (thicker) implant as you can here on the YouTube video. Got all back, ED over 10 years before Implant.

Return to “Implants”