bending penis

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
RelievedofED1

Re: bending penis

Postby RelievedofED1 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:25 am

I have never had any implant but my AMS CX so can't comment on LGX or Titan comparisons but I don't even need to pump to max to have an erection hard enough to not hinge. My wife has not had kids and is small so it has always been a process to painlessly penetrate unless lots of lube or foreplay and that is the same now so I would think I would notice hinging if it existed in me given the back pressure. Makes me think you may have a filling problem or valve issue that your doctor will want to know about. I feel guilty saying things are OK with me when replying at times and hope you will take this not as bragging but as a reason for you to ask for better results than you are experiencing.
66 year old with ED intermittently for years and consistently for the 2 years before implant. Tried everything. AMS CX 21cm+1 cm RTEs Dr Kramer 4/29/2015.
Revision 5/3/2021 AMS CX 700 21cm+2 cm RTEs.
Revision 2022 Titan XL 24 cm no RTEs.

merrix

Postby merrix » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:24 am

billb603 wrote:I have never had any implant but my AMS CX so can't comment on LGX or Titan comparisons but I don't even need to pump to max to have an erection hard enough to not hinge. My wife has not had kids and is small so it has always been a process to painlessly penetrate unless lots of lube or foreplay and that is the same now so I would think I would notice hinging if it existed in me given the back pressure. Makes me think you may have a filling problem or valve issue that your doctor will want to know about. I feel guilty saying things are OK with me when replying at times and hope you will take this not as bragging but as a reason for you to ask for better results than you are experiencing.

billb603 - when you say no hinge, what does that mean?
Does it mean that when you inflate, your penis does not bend anything at the base?
If you push the shaft down, your penis angle will not change at all?
For example, if your erection points at 2:30, do you mean you cannot even push the shaft to an angle of 2:45?
If so, is it even possible to have sex in all positions?

Personally I have some degree of hinge, if I understand the word correctly. Not much, but some.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

ednj1970

Postby ednj1970 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:46 am

I have a Titan Coloplast installed in June 2015. When I deflate down squeezing most fluid out, when I then pump up, my penis will cure left. IT seems like the left chamber is not filling up as much as the right. Doc said they fill evenly but I wonder. Maybe this is what is happening to you?
Chambers not filling evenly???

RelievedofED1

Postby RelievedofED1 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:51 pm

merrix wrote:
billb603 wrote:I have never had any implant but my AMS CX so can't comment on LGX or Titan comparisons but I don't even need to pump to max to have an erection hard enough to not hinge. My wife has not had kids and is small so it has always been a process to painlessly penetrate unless lots of lube or foreplay and that is the same now so I would think I would notice hinging if it existed in me given the back pressure. Makes me think you may have a filling problem or valve issue that your doctor will want to know about. I feel guilty saying things are OK with me when replying at times and hope you will take this not as bragging but as a reason for you to ask for better results than you are experiencing.

billb603 - when you say no hinge, what does that mean?
Does it mean that when you inflate, your penis does not bend anything at the base?
If you push the shaft down, your penis angle will not change at all?
For example, if your erection points at 2:30, do you mean you cannot even push the shaft to an angle of 2:45?
If so, is it even possible to have sex in all positions?

Personally I have some degree of hinge, if I understand the word correctly. Not much, but some.

Ah words....hard (pun intended) to put into words something that a visual and verbal conversation would make easy. Good question though. I think of a hinge as something that would let one part of my implant move in a separate direction from the other part like a door hinge. My cylinders move together as a unit and allow some side to side and up and down movement like my normal erections used to but only a certain amount and the whole penis moves not bending in the middle. And definitely doesn't buckle with the pressure of vaginal entry. I don't think I could buckle it if I tried to bend using my hands. Thanks for asking Merrix. Hopes that clarifies things a little regarding my implant experience so far.
66 year old with ED intermittently for years and consistently for the 2 years before implant. Tried everything. AMS CX 21cm+1 cm RTEs Dr Kramer 4/29/2015.
Revision 5/3/2021 AMS CX 700 21cm+2 cm RTEs.
Revision 2022 Titan XL 24 cm no RTEs.

merrix

Postby merrix » Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:51 pm

billb603 wrote:Ah words....hard (pun intended) to put into words something that a visual and verbal conversation would make easy. Good question though. I think of a hinge as something that would let one part of my implant move in a separate direction from the other part like a door hinge. My cylinders move together as a unit and allow some side to side and up and down movement like my normal erections used to but only a certain amount and the whole penis moves not bending in the middle. And definitely doesn't buckle with the pressure of vaginal entry. I don't think I could buckle it if I tried to bend using my hands. Thanks for asking Merrix. Hopes that clarifies things a little regarding my implant experience so far.

Thanks for trying to explain.
This is interesting though, and shows how different we all describe things. I have already built myself a reputation of not being very happy or satisfied with my implant. Which I have said is not true. I just think I have a different way of describing the same phenomenons as others experience.

This is a good example.
What you describe above is exactly how I would describe my implant erection and its hardness as well. It does not bend anywhere on the shaft. I think that would be impossible. It's simply too hard and rigid.
It does bend a bit from side to side and up and down - which I think is a good thing since that mimics a natural erection and allows sex in all positions. And when I say side to side and up and down, I don't mean I can bend the shaft. I can point the whole shaft slightly up to my belly, down to parallell with the floor, or sideways around 20 degrees.
Still, the strength of my implant erection is enough to hang a bath towel on it without forcing the penis below the 3:00 angle.
I call what we both have some degree of hinge effect. You say there is no hinge.

To me it just proves my point. I have a different way of describing things than most others.
It doesn't mean my results are different. It means my way of describing is different.
I don't say anyone's way is right or wrong.
There is probably no right or wrong.
We are all humans trying to describe a phenomenon where the majority of us has no experience of any other implant than our own, and where our reference is our own old natural erections, which for obvious reasons were of very various qualities.
There is also the heavy influence of expectations.
If someones expects a broomstick from the anus to the tip, then a slight flex might be described as a hinge.
Someone who expects and would be satisfied with an implant erection quality just slightly better than their ED semi-erection might call the same degree of flex a railroad spike with absolutely no hinge at all.

Thanks again for the detailed answer. I think these level of discussions are priceless for implant prospects.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

jelizondo12

Postby jelizondo12 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:41 pm

update to bending penis: Well I got to see Dr. Cornell Friday 2/5/16 and explain to him what was going on with the bending penis problem. I was hoping it was a operator error problem and not a faulty pump problem. He told me that before I pump up I had to make sure I was completely deflated otherwise I could pump forever and it would never fill completely. He deflated me completely and then started inflating and I heard the pop which I was never getting before. He pumped 12 times and said to give it a rest and move it around and then pumped 12 more times and I was completely erect. He pushed it back kind of hard and it would not bend. I was so happy to find out it was just a operator problem. Since that day I have deflated completely and when I go to inflate it I hear the pop. I got to practice on my wife Sunday during the Super Bowl and it worked wonderfully no bending problem. lol

jelizondo12 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:07 am

hey guys have a question and would like some input. I was implanted June 1st 2015 with the AMS 700cx by Dr Cornell in Houston. when I pump up for sexual intercourse and attempt to penetrate my penis bends completely at the base, I found that I have to use plenty of lube and put a choke hold at the base to get it in. Some times I pump as many as 70 squeezes but still have this problem. Anybody else have this issue
jelizondo12 Posts: 57Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:06 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

roninhouston

Postby roninhouston » Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:17 pm

Glad you were able to determine your AMS device did not fail and Dr. Cornell did a good job as BENDING PENIS was OPERATOR ERROR.

Your initial post was at 11 a.m. and I replied at 5 p.m. with the following......

If you have not pumped enough fluid in the cylinders it bends at the base where they are attached. I would guess you are not pushing the pump hard enough to lock it in the inflation position.

Your subject leads me to a lot of questions....
When you were inflated by Dr. Cornell at the one month mark, were you fully inflated? Most of us remember this first one because it was painful.
Dr. Cornell instructed me to pump up twice a day, did you do this? Have you been inflating it daily?

At the two month mark, your second visit post op, was Dr. Cornell able to see you inflated and deflated? You should have been able to pump to the max with out help.
Is your pump soft when you squeeze it? It should be since it has been months since you were operated on. My pump was softening after a couple of weeks of cycling.

As Dr. Cornell is my doctor I knew the answers to the above questions. Having had the same post-op visits, both of you knew the device was working. Plus his patient leave left the hospital partially inflated.

We at FT were thrown of by the bending penis and spent way too much time trying to define "bending" so we forgot to ask you "do you hear the POP?"

Dr. Cornell did a great job my IPP both in sizing and in length. Now that I am eight months post-op I do not have any of the problems I read about on FT: floppy head, too short of length and infections. My length has returned and I now have an erection that is as firm as I want it and for as long, thanks Dr. Cornell!

Welcome to the Bionic Brotherhood!

I will not tell you to go forth and enjoy because I know you have. :D
Bionic with AMS CX on August 14, 2015. Inflated September 15th by Dr. Robert Cornell.
Was 69 with VL
. Pre-Op VED Protocol Therapy and Post-Op VED Protocol Therapy: Pre-Op length by 6th month.

Return to “Implants”